[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me on the right side of the image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 640full-alexis-ren.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
640full-alexis-ren.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>me on the right side of the image
>>
>>27562613
I would stick it in.
>>
>>27562613
I would fuck you I don't even care that you have a dick
>>
FOREHEAD
FOREHEAD
FOREHEAD
>>
>>27562613
>chestlet
>womanlet
>fivehead
....But you're a girl so Chad will still fuck you but not commit. Enjoy.
>>
>>27562613
Your pussy is very large compared to your m8
>>
>>27562613
>that bulge
eww
>>
>>27562822

>totally missing his prominent dicklet bulge...
>>
File: nice_pants.png (795 KB, 596x593) Image search: [Google]
nice_pants.png
795 KB, 596x593
>>27562966
but anon bulges are sexy af
>>
Nice cock fag.

>would suck tbqh
>>
>>27562613
I would gladly date you op, you look like my ex
>>
>>27562613
You know, you're kinda cute.
>>
Though that's more than likely hair and a large pubic bone making that bulge I can do penis too.
>>
>>27562613
I'm... I'm so sorry.
>>
>>27562756
>>27562822
Having a big head means you are smarter. Anyone who tells you that this has been disproven is lying to you. When people have these pin heads that go inward, it is no surprise to me to find out that they have a low IQ. I have a big head and everyone always tells me I am intelligent, even my former psychiatrist, which would be a good judge of intelligence. Nothing special here though, just above average. I have to deal with the small talk of shitheads all day. The worst thing in the world is when a woman starts talking about her problems as if you could ever possibly be microsoft genuine concerned with her stupid drama. I noticed that only women do this, because they are less intelligent than men. I think the IQ of men and women are the same generally, however men get work done and women sit around and gossip all day, so guess who is going to put their brain power to good use? If you read this whole thing, then get help.
>>
File: 1459339528723.jpg (20 KB, 481x625) Image search: [Google]
1459339528723.jpg
20 KB, 481x625
>>27564321
Read two lines in and laughed my ass off.
>>
>>27564364
I know it seems like a joke, but this is what my mind is like. I hope it offends you as much as it offends me.
>>
>>27563588
>I can do penis too
I'd prefer one desu
No homo
>>
>>27562613
metric here.

The one on the right is not bad looking - body potential, long limbs - her main problem is her hair. If she covered her forehead she'd be fine.
>>
>>27564321
Is this fresh pasta?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.