[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no friends >try to make friends >tfw need friends to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1444697516123.png (45 KB, 889x987) Image search: [Google]
1444697516123.png
45 KB, 889x987
>no friends
>try to make friends
>tfw need friends to make friends
My roommate just stays in his room and plays League of Legends literally all day every day.
>>
>>27561852
Hey Edwij you sound like a majornfaggot, have you sucked your roommate off?
>>
It could be because you're a Mexican with an English first name. Just a thought.
>>
>>27561877
>>27561878
God damn it this site is unusable today
>>
https://discord.gg/0ulU9wpa9Y9cYtXp

Join my discord and we join the best friends forever club
>>
>>27562517
I need real, physical friends. Thanks though.
>>
I'll be your friend anon. How are you doing today?
>>
>>27562546
I'm doing okay but I'm bored and horny, I want to go out and do something IRL, maybe talk to some girls or something.

I'm not a robot by choice, I want to be a normie but nobody really likes to hang out with me. I don't like sitting in my room and shitposting all day but I literally have no friends to do anything with.
>>
start doing sport
>>
>>27563394
I'm skinny and have always been really shit at sports. I also can't really relate to the sports types at all, they always talk about sports constantly and I have just no interest in it at all.
>>
>>27563530
well arent you out of luck. maybe if you werent such a piece of shit maybe people would like hanging out with you fucking dipshit kill yourself
>>
>>27563567
I don't know what I did to warrant such a reaction
>>
>>27563595
being a dumb shit. what makes you think you're gonna learn how to make friends on r9k of all places.
>>
>>27563633
I don't know dude you guys are the closest things I have to friends I have nobody else to ask.
>>
your roommate is trying to lead by example.
>>
>>27563651
I don't like video games.
>>
>>27563645
thats sad as fuck and i feel bad now for being a dick to you.

truth is i forgot how to make friends. but luckily i already have a few, too many to even maintain steady friendships with. all came from high school or friends of friends though
>>
>>27563690
That's okay I forgive you.
>>
>tfw playing league of legends all day every day

git gud faggot, you can find a lot of qts to play with and voice chat while owning nerds
>>
>>27563958
Like I said I want real, physical friends to do real things with
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.