[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt non virgins teach virgins how to sex what are things virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 268x188
itt non virgins teach virgins how to sex

what are things virgins don't realize or expect the first time they have sex
>>
Ian Chung hahaha
>>
The inside of a pussy is REALLY REALLY warm (if she's aroused).

Nibbling, kissing, or exhaling a hot breath on, the ear feels REALLY fucking good.
>>
>>27561759
you'll get arrested because she's "too young"
>>
There is quite a lot of noise
>>
the important things to remember is to keep hammering away chugga chugga chugga pow pow pow
once the numbing sets in you can switch things up by going either faster or harder or both
you should always finish at maximum speed and power though
>>
It's insanely overrated and actually really disappointing

Like sincerely jerking off and playing videogames is way more fun if you're not 100% into the whole thing.
>>
what are some things you fucked up the first time you had sex
>>
File: disgusting (2).jpg (69 KB, 899x743) Image search: [Google]
disgusting (2).jpg
69 KB, 899x743
>mfw this has become reddit
>>
About 1.5" to 2" in the front wall of the pussy is a little spot about the size of a dime, that's a G Spot.

After you got your initial couple pumps in try to angle your dick so the head of it slide across it with more friction.
Her being on top will let her rub her clit on you while you fuck her, good chance of her cumming that way.

DESU use your fingers to find it, it's slightly rougher than the other skin. Easy find, it's also really close to the clit so if you're fingering you can hit em both in one motion or work that clit with your mouth and use the tongue to dip deep and hit that G.

Every girl likes it different so there is no Right Way to do any of this, it's all about either finding her rhythm and matching it or, if she has no rhythm, take over and dominate. Hold her down and fuck her, grab her hips and force her to do what you want, women tend to love that shit.

And the longer you fuck the less sensitive your dick gets, which means if you hold off forever you might not cum and she might feel inadequate. It's important to establish your good at fucking but get off, you deserve to cum too
>>
File: 1459371902955.jpg (362 KB, 1200x1743) Image search: [Google]
1459371902955.jpg
362 KB, 1200x1743
I heard sex smells really really bad.

I can't handle bad smelling stuff.
>>
Have a sense of humor about it. If you go in all serious and something weird or unexpected happens you'll get awkward and it'll all crash and burn. Like if one of you farts, just laugh it off, even if you are truly mortified, force yourself to laugh and keep going. If you both laugh it off, it does wonders for the sex and afterwards. You get more comfortable with each other.
>>
>>27562024
depends on the girl. but yes its completely possible that it'll smell awful. thats why nice smelling roses and perfumes became associated with sex
>>
>>27561906

I respectfully disagree. If you hook up once with someone, that can be a major disappointment.
>>
>>27562024
It's not a bad smell, just a strong body musk.

There's a good chance you'll like the smell if you're with a girl you're biologically compatible with.
>>
If she doesn't bleed you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>27562110
unless its a girl with BO and/or vaginal yeast issues

which lets be honest, is the most likely girl to want to sleep with a robot
>>
>>27561906
>cary poole
>car pool
kek

Has anyone gotten Christopher Poole yet?
>>
>>27561906
I agree but I can see how others would disagree. After I had sex with an 8/10 I really got over the idea of chasing women and realized I had way more fun just doing my own hobbies. I've been happy ever since then.
>>
>>27561912
The girl pushed me into doing it without a condom and said "just pull out", which I knew was a bad idea, but it all happened so fast and I was a virgin and excited so I just went along with it. I told myself I was only going to put it in for 10 seconds to see how it feels and then it felt really good so I just kept going.

Luckily I didn't get an STD or pregnancy, but I made a big mistake that day
>>
>>27562024
The first time I fucked a girl doggy style all I could smell was the condom, fucking disgusting desu. I've switched brands since then and never had a problem.
>>
>>27562264
what was the bad brand?
>>
If you've masturbated every single day for years on your own, your first time you'll have a real hard time cumming.
>>27561906
This is also wrong, well, sort of. In the start, it's nothing special, but once you cut down on masturbation and start having sex, it feels far better.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.