[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF YOU'RE A BOY, DON'T FUCKING PLAY GIRLS IN MMOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
IF YOU'RE A BOY, DON'T FUCKING PLAY GIRLS IN MMOS

AND DON'T USE ANIME GIRL AVATARS FOR YOUR ACCOUNTS EITHER
>>
Why would I want to look at a guy's behind all the time?
>>
I play as a cute boy in my mmo.
>>
>>27561925
Not a legitimate excuse.
>>
Why don't you go outside instead of chatting up female charcters in a video game you beta
>>
File: 1438839444327.png (164 KB, 667x547) Image search: [Google]
1438839444327.png
164 KB, 667x547
>>27561714
>he thinks he's going to find his qt gf through a mmo
Kek unless you're 12-18 or very attractive, I wouldn't count on that. Life isn't a chinese cartoon, you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>27561714
Why shouldn't I? I like doing the impossible. I'll never be a girl in real life. I'll never pretend to date someone over the internet. Assume everyone online is a dude retard.
>>
lol Keep crying, bitch nigga.
>>
>>27561714
But I get all tons of stupid boys to pay for shit in mmos when I pretend I'm a girl, they help me with leveling and give me all sorts of shit, it's hilarious. I once got made a guild officer just for sending the leader a few fake pics, then I raided the guild bank and I even had a bunch of white knights defend me.
>>
>>27561941
I play as a feminine penis
>>
>>27562141
You should never ever pretend to be a girl. It's not good for your mental health.
>>
>>27561714
>he doesn't play as a cute grill
>>
Sad lonely autistic frog.
GO OUTSIDE MORON
>>
>>27562176
What IS good for your mental health? I want to artificially reincarnate into easy mode. I want to be attractive to myself and the perfect example of a waifu.
>>
>>27562204
>>27561993
What does going outside mean? Nothing to do.
>>
>>27562222
Boys aren't supposed to find themselves attractive, they're supposed to want to make themselves attractive to girls.

You're not supposed to want to a cute girl, you should want to fuck them.
>>
>>27562272
I want both. I want to reincarnate as a lesbian.

Why should I care about 'shoulds' anyways?
>>
>>27561966
Yes, it is.
originanalgngalgn
>>
>>27561714
>He doesn't play as a cute girl in korean mmo:s, spending all gold on cute dresses and shit

Fucking faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.