[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a chance to fuck a fat girl tonight /r9k/ Should i do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 1392411938584.jpg (46 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1392411938584.jpg
46 KB, 592x754
I have a chance to fuck a fat girl tonight /r9k/

Should i do it?
>>
yes, a fat girl let me kiss her boob once, still fap to the memory
>>
>>27561731
well this girl has huge tits. Like F cups
>>
Eh. I've done it twice before and it's just alright.
>>
>>27561693
Might as well dude. Lose that virginity once and for all.
>>
How fat exactly?
>>
File: mz berlin.jpg (192 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
mz berlin.jpg
192 KB, 1200x675
>>27561693
How old are you? I missed my chance at loosing my V card with an ugly girl when I was 19. I thought I deserved better. Fast forward to when I was 22: I had a chance to lose it again with an ugly turboslut, but, well, didn't because she was ugly and a turboslut. At least I lost my K card to her. And we also hugged and held hands once or twice.

I'm not regretting I didn't take these chances, but I'm 25 now and I'm still a fucking virgin and no end in sight.
>>
>>27561828
>k-card

No, it doesn't work like that
>>
>>27561890
Well, we kissed a few times, so I'm not kissless anymore, am I?
>>
>>27561942
It's not that. There isn't a "k-card."

V-card is an old saying, it isn't there for you to play around with.
>>
>>27561752
land whale lmfao
>>
>>27561828
there is still hope with online dating. im 26 kv decided i was going to put myself out there a few months ago i could have banged at least 2 times but im holding out for a decent girl. currently talking to a 18 year old with similar interests hoping this works out to be honest
>>
OP are you sure it's not a bunch of fat girls pranking you?
>>
>>27562095
Good luck, man.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
How fat? It's important.
>>
>>27562106
Are you Elliot's cousin?
>>
>>27561693
Pretty much no. Can you imagine what a fat fucking slob's wet vagina smells like? It must be nausea inducing.
>>
>>27562095
>there is still hope with online dating.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27562168
not every robot is a disgusting looking piece of shit. some of us actually work out and attempt to look good so that one day we may break out
>>
>>27562244
>2016
>being this delusional

fuck off robotcuck
>>
>>27561789
i dont really think shes that big desu

>>27562106
now we already talked

>>27562146
should i post a pic

>>27562154
im not going down on her
>>
>>27562244
I work out too. I'm 5'11" and I weigh 187 lbs with 9% body fat. I am ripped. I also have a strong jaw, pretty eyes, and nice long hair.

I put myself on OKcupid with a picture of me smiling, a picture of me with 4 female friends, a picture of me rock climbing, a picture of me with 3 male friends and a female on my arm, and a picture of me without my shirt on looking really nice

I showed the profile to /soc/ and they rated it a 8/10 on average

I messaged 200 women. 150 of them completely ignored my message after reading it. Of the 50 that replied, 45 visited my profile and 10 of them liked it. Of the 10 that liked my profile, all 10 were obese, single moms, or both. Out of the 50 replies, 47 of them stopped replying after their 2nd message. 3 of them agreed to meet me and have sex. Those 3 finalists were:
-ugly indian 10 years older than me with no tits or ass
-ugly single mom with a literal tattoo on her fucking face
-obese blonde girl with no fat in the right places

Meanwhile, on the street, I get catcalls from women and women actually approach me sometimes. I'm obviously attractive. I have sex 1 time per month with a new girl, usually. Women on dating sites have a princess complex and WILL NOT respond to you unless you are THE number one TOP MALE in her inbox. She has 90 messages from other guys, she won't reply to you unless you are the hottest one out of all of those guys. And if things don't work out with the 1 hot guy she replied to, she isn't going to go back and message the next hottest guy in her inbox; she is going to wait until another guy as hot as the first one messages her and try again with that guy.
>>
>>27562405
>I have sex 1 time per month with a new girl, usually.
Go away, chad.
>>
>>27562405
I fail to see what the fuck you are doing on this board. Literally fuck off- why are you even here?
>>
>>27562405
I'm not going to tell you to get off the board but seriously, don't call yourself a robot. If you have done more than hugged to a girl you are in no way a robot.
>>
>>27562521
I can go where I want.

>>27562561
I'm not a robot, I just like reading your comments and agree about your outlook on women. And you have the same hobbies as me, except you guys are generally more plebeian than me (I've seen people genuinely like League and Skyrim on here)
>>
>>27562405
im not going to argue its rough out there but you could be giving off the wrong vibe. sounds pretty playerish by the way you described your own page. try only solo pics
>>
i say do it. i was looking at a fat girl older than me and said i can't do that. maybe if she was my age.
>>
I wouldn't do it dude. Why fuck a fat chick? That's just allowing them. The counterpoint is millions of men will allow them either way so why not get yours, but then you still fucked a fat chick.

I mean if you're fat I guess just go for it.
>>
>>27562587
And you ruined the bait.
>>
>>27561693
Yes, get it over with. Once you have sex once getting it after that is way easier.
>>
>>27561752
fat chick tits don't count

like a guy who lives in a cardboard box bragging about saving money on rent
>>
>>27562405
This is just bullshit. I'm totally average and I get plenty of attention from average women on dating sites and no attention from women in real life.
>>
File: 1445119245559.jpg (87 KB, 494x552) Image search: [Google]
1445119245559.jpg
87 KB, 494x552
>>27561693

You go for it Darlene!

Just remember, fatties are fat, they stink, likely wont (cant) shave, and dont wash too good.

Other than that. Fuck the fat little piggy.
>>
>>27562587
Fuck outta here cunt
>>
>>27562588
I tried only solo pics and the response rate is far, far, far, far, far worse. Like literally not even 1 response out of hundreds. /soc/ are the experts on vapid, meaningless social interactions and they say it's mandatory to have pictures of you smiling and pictures of you with friends and women out doing fun activities.
>>
>>27562397
>should i post a pic
Yes you dip
>>
>>27561693
go for it. its better than being alone, right?
>>
I mean, if you're a virgin knock it out.

No other excuse though, fat chicks are awful in bed and naturally loose.
>>
>>27563124
im afraid of being doxed
>>
>>27563217
Don't be a faggot manchild, do it. There's literally nothing wrong with posting you pic on 4chan anonymously.
>>
>>27563317
famous last words
>>
>>27563160
no. being alone is a lot less shameful and disgusting.
>>
>>27561752
If you don't give me her contact information and I will.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.