[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedophile feminist fired by nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: time to die.jpg (14 KB, 329x322) Image search: [Google]
time to die.jpg
14 KB, 329x322
Politically correctness now reach the point you can't even fire someone being a pedophile anymore without it being sexist

Soon as Subway Jared start saying his transgender. SJWs will start campaigning for his realise.

Anyone else bugged by this?

How bad have things gotten where Nintendo of America can't simply say we are firing our employee because they're fucking pedophiles?? In fact they had to go out of their way to make it known that's NOT why they fired her.

That would not be, "fostering inclusion and diversity in both our company and the broader video game industry"

http://archive.is/5BCTl
>>
>>27561396
Someone educate me on everything that happened here.
Feminists say they fired her because they're sexist, against women, against positivity and blah blah blah
Nintendo says they fired her because she was working a second job.
Gamergate says she should have been fired because she was censoring games sexy shit in games
And you say she was fired because she was a pedophile?
>>
>>27561548

You want proof ?
>>
>>27561737
I too would like proof. I haven't heard this accusation in any articles I've read about it.
>>
>>27561737
Why ask?

Just ducking show it jesus
>>
>>27561548
All SJWs are pedos, pedos are so attracted to MUH LIBERAL RIGHTS they're disgusting

See: Sarah Nyberg
>>
But she's not a pedophile.
>>
File: drop load.png (60 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
drop load.png
60 KB, 400x268
>>27561808
>I haven't heard this accusation in any articles I've read about it.
Stupid or troll ?

>>27561823
>>27561967
>>
>>27562690
How does that make her a pedophile?
>>
File: cuck.png (166 KB, 577x757) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
166 KB, 577x757
>>27562994

Ok man. Are you a cuck
>>
>>27561927
SJW's are full of pedos with no guilt

4chan and anti SJW's are full of self-hating pedos who know they don't want to be allowed to act
>>
>>27563104
are you a meme? men referenced in >>27562690 is pretty clearly bronies not pedos
>>
>>27562690
She said men who likes kids or kid things, she did not mean pedophiles.
>>
>>27563104
But where is the part where she is a pedophile?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.