[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does r9k think about girls advocating sex with dogs: h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
What does r9k think about girls advocating sex with dogs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
>>
Not something I'm worried about.
>>
>>27561262
It's sad because there are so many beta males willing to be the dog instead. Why don't these girls understand?
>>
>>27561303

Because they have a dog fucking fetish. Like you have an adult baby one.
>>
Dog fucking girl = okay, hot
Guy fucking dog = death row, disgusting
Dog fucking guy = ????
>>
>>27561262
I would be her puppy
>>
>>27561262
>whitneywisconsin
>drank her own piss for tumblr fans
>fucked in mcdonalds for tumblr fans
>people still believing she is a sane or stable human
what a godawful board
>>
>>27561262
Degenerate

Bloxxie
>>
>>27561419
Sounds like the average woman.
>>
>>27561262
>>27561262
it makes me sick to my stomach. It's absolutely disgusting
>>
>>27561357

when a guy fucks a dog its rape since you can't know if a poassive dog is consenting
>>
>>27561262
I don't know, I'm afraid doggy will hurt me,
>>
>>27561262
I'm agreed with her
>>
>>27561262
It's a doggy doggy world out there.
>>
>>27562098
It's always rape because animals can't consent
>>
>>27562157
Get out femnormie
>>
>>27562157

>implying pain and pleasure aren't interchangeable
>>
>women fuck dogs
>good time all round

<man fuck dog
>internal hemorrhaging
>dog potentially dies

when will female privilege end?
>>
>using "some documentation says greeks and romans did it, so it's okay to do it" as an actual argument
>In many cases, such action were considered degenerate, even by romans and greeks.

Please modern people, stop making romans and greeks look like sex-driven beasts, they were way more sane than you in that regard.
>>
Is this a white people thing? It's always a white girl.
>>
>>27561357
You know, you cant actually fuck your dog. Their vagina is too tight and plus positioning is hard to get right
>>
File: 1546630542.jpg (60 KB, 366x519) Image search: [Google]
1546630542.jpg
60 KB, 366x519
>>27562436

romans knew how to party tho

>"Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women: if the girls or women were unwilling then the animal would attempt rape. A surprising range of creatures was used for such purposes - bulls, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, wild boar, zebras, stallions, jackasses, huge dogs, apes, etc. The beasts were taught how to copulate with a human being [whether male or female] either via the vagina or via the anus." Representations of scenes from the sexual lives of the gods, such as Pasipha and the Bull, were highly popular, often causing extreme suffering, injury or death. On occasion, the more ferocious beasts were permitted to kill and (if desired) devour their victims afterwards.[8] Chimpanzees and mandrills, both in fact ferocious and very powerful species of primate: "made drunk by wine and inflamed by the odor of females of their kind, were loosed upon girls whose genitals had been drenched with the urine of female chimps and mandrills." The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons.
>>
>>27562475
What the fuck is that. This can't be real right
>>
>>27561262
It's far less degenerate than miscegination
>>
>>27562591
No it isn't dogcuck
>>
>>27561262
Better than sex with nigs.
>>
>>27562606
>>>/PETA/
>>
>>27562606

Calm down buddy. You don't have to prove yourself here.
>>
>>27562556
its hard to say, since its all unverified stuff written by people who could or could not be lying and we will never know. its why history is mostly a bullshit degree.
>>
>>27562475
At least they killed the girls.
They were probably slaves or poor people.
>>
>>27562475
>considering occasional documentation as a norm
>completely forgetting the stream of authors that encouraged the mos maiorum and disgregarded depraved acts for oriental gods.

Ever known about Seneca, Cicero, Quintilianus, lucan? The conservative part of patricians and "middle class" often was against such acts.

Also, romans still had rules regarding sexual contact, based on the social classes and respectability.
The fact that in the empire age all went to shit doesn't mean that every single roman fucked and partied all the time.
>>
>>27562664
Only delusional fags think like this
>>
>>27562707
>one person writes a thing
>its now historical fact
tell me that isn't bullshit.

and sometimes it not even what someone wrote but what some random artist drew on a vase. half of what we "know" about a roman legionnaire's kit is just going off pottery
>>
>>27562740
>really thinks this is how it works
How does it feel to be too retarded for a useless history degree?
>>
>>27562832
>implying the retarded one isn't the person who thinks the degree is worth anything
should've become a lawyer instead famalam
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.