[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old Ladies General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 634x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 634x434
It's that time of the day again, gals!
Only old ladies can post here.
Names like Barbara, Betty, Gloria, Rosemary... you know the drill.

Get in here bitch! Tell me about your day with the grandkids.
>>
>>27561182
stop trying to hit on old ladies again travis
>>
Travis Wolfe sure sounds like an old lady to me
>>
>>27561182
Oh Travis, you must be Dolores' grandson
>>
>>27561199
hello holly, how was your daughter's visit?
>>
Rolling for Darla
>>
>>27561201
Shut up nigger, this old lady wants you to pick that cotton!!!!
>>
>>27561201
Daryl you filthy negro snake, don't you know the women at the retirement home are all terrified of you after you fucked Ethel raw in front of everyone?
>>
>>27561232
Elsa Jefferson is a pretty good old lady name. +1 (You)
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 449x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 449x575
>>27561230
Fuck off Forrest
>>
>>27561263
Back atcha Merle :^)
>>
GIVE ME PENIS
>>
>>27561309
That's offensive!
>>
>>27561367
oh hello ira, I didn't see you there
>>
Is this the customer service for pills?
I'm out of my pills. I need a refill. I don't remember what my pills are called.
Billy come here and show me how to use this internet computer. Tell them about my pills.
>>
>>27561405
Marcia, just go see the doctor for god's sake, it's what he's there for
>>
>>27561422
Maria stupid gook you shouldn't even be in this home
>>
i wish my grandkids would visit me more instead of roleplaying on a congolese basket weaving forum pretending to be old ladies
>>
>>27561554
Yes, Jeannette, I agree. It really is difficult when all your grandchildren are interested in is making fun of Canada and cumming to anime.
>>
i was friends with calvin coolidge :)
>>
>>27561614
shut the fuck up Kristen no you weren't you demented old bat
>>
>>27561647
That attendant is so abusive
>>
Who /big bopper/ here?

I used to dance with the negroes musicians and their jungle music!
>>
>>27561757
You're what the kids call "Racist,"
>>
>>27561709
You're telling me, Colleen!
>>
So my grandson told me he's a virgin. He's 25 years old and lives in the attic. He was really upset so I told him back in my day, he would have been a keeper!

Thankfully my husband Chad (may he rest in peace) had a little experience when we met.
>>
>>27561849
Faggot over here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.