[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teach something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1399710983334.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1399710983334.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
ITT: Teach something useful, interesting or just cool to know
>>
>>27558779
Did you know that the average neet is a fat and disgusting slug doing nothing but leeching of society?
>>
If you have hiccup, it goes away by drinking 10 swallows of water without breathing

Sorry for my bad English, I just wanted to help
>>
If your life is going poorly then you can always kill yourself.
>>
>sulfur and peroxide when mixed together produces heat
>good for warming the hands in winter
>if you drink it itll warm your insides and give you some tickly tingles
>will cause mild nausea but well worth the feeling
>>
>>27558898
You just need to hold your breath for 10 seconds, it has worked with me
>>
>>27558929
Oh wow

Thanks for the tip
>>
In many european languages, the word for night is a combination between an "N" and 8.

English: Night - N + eight
Spanish: Noche - N + ocho
French: Nuit - N + huit
German: Nacht - N + acht
Portuguese: Noite - N + oito
>>
>>27558898
Eating a banana works too weirdly enough
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
If you find yourself feeling depressed or anxious the best way to feel better about yourself is to spend about 30 minutes a day outside in the daylight exercising.
>>
>>27559020
You sound like my mom. No kidding she's always telling me that
>>
Alpha convert to avoid variable capture
>>
To control sneezes start tickling the roof of your mouth with your tongue to make the feeling go away.
>>
>>27559020
This is wrong. This will actually make you feel worse because you are expecting an instant cure to your pain, and when it doesn't come, you are worse off than before.
>>
>>27558968
That's because romance languages evolve from noctis. Octo and noctis are really similar in latin, so it will evolve in a similar way in a given language. Lactis will evolve the same way:
Octo - Noctis - Lactis
Huit - Nuit - Lait
Ocho - Noche - Leche
Otto - Notte - Latte

I don't know if it's the same phenomenon for English.
>>
>>27560281
>I don't know if it's the same phenomenon for English.

Eight - Night - Milk

Nope.
>>
Apple seeds contain cyanide. You can extract it by blowdrying seeds, then mashing them up. It takes a pretty large amount, but you can kill yourself with enough of them. Just mix it into your favorite beverage and chug.
>>
>>27558779
the proper british way to pour beer is at a 45 degree angle until you reeach roughly 3/4 of the way up the glass, at which point you turn it completely upright. I don't know if everyone else does this as well it's just something i've been doing a lot because i'm an alcoholic
>>
A basketball, tennis ball, bowling ball, etc. are not actually spheres. A sphere is a 2-dimensional shape and only maps all points that are equidistant from the centre point. i.e. the skin of the ball. The 3-dimensional shape is actually called a ball.

The same thing is also true with a circle, the circle only refers to the outer edge and is a 1-dimensional shape. If the circle is "coloured in" then it becomes the 2-dimensional shape called a disk.

A circle is also called a 1-sphere, while the sphere is called a 2-sphere and so on to n-spheres.
>>
>>27559832
Usually what I do is tilt my head back and put a finger under my nostrils.

Stops my sneezing everytime
>>
>>27560281
Eight/night/lactose
>>
if you leak piss out of your dick after you finish peeing, try pushing/squeezing your gooch right below your balls, it will push the remaining piss out of your dick and you won't leak piss into your underwear anymore.

you can also just cup your balls and lift up a bit and shake it
>>
humans are the only species on earth that can follow musical rhythms.
>>
File: r9k vs reddit.jpg (56 KB, 533x396) Image search: [Google]
r9k vs reddit.jpg
56 KB, 533x396
Shaving your armpits will make deodorant give you 24 hours of freshness, since hair traps sweat and causes odors.

Use Ninite for installing a lot of common programs at once, and use ShutUp10 for disabling much of Windows 10's bullshit like forced autoupdates.

Don't get normal air freshener, the butane used in it is toxic and smells awful and artificial. Use fragrances instead, specifically a sweet one like Voyage or Curve.

If you want the old 4chan style back, install Ublock Origin and add "http://s.4cdn.org/css/md2016.651.css" to filters list. Granted this will turn it back to the normal blue/purple style (like on worksafe boards) because sadly we still can't select the black Tomorrow theme, but it's much better than the absolutely awful Google+ April Fools theme.
>>
>>27560280
That's the thing. You don't expect an instant cure, you just expect to feel a little better and it works. I have found that just going for a bike ride tends to take my mind off of things because if you don't focus on biking you could really hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>27561014

Or you can just use toilet paper.
>>
>>27558779

You can use smashed up bananas to lubricate a trucks drive shaft...
>>
you can buy a letter opener so that you dont have to use your fingers to open mail. i never received mail from anyone in my life. i just thought maybe you would find it useful. also im guessing my poster name is eliza cox
>>
composing a baroque minuet like this:
https://youtu.be/nfQJRtf0kr4
is a lot easier than writing a hit pop song
>>
>>27558929
>>27558953
Don't do this, it's one of those online tricks that results in you dying. Don't be this kid:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1344591394
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.