[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go study in a computer room in uni >a qt from class is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1445799130279.jpg (28 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1445799130279.jpg
28 KB, 500x411
>go study in a computer room in uni
>a qt from class is there
>she talks to me about homework and suggest we go over something together
>agrees
>she sits right next to me
>so close that I can smell her
>she's being really friendly to me

>wonder if she knows that's the closest I had ever been to a woman

does she like me, r9k?
>>
>>27558348
Does she play a lot with her hair and smile when she is with you? and laugh at your jokes?
>>
>>27558348
Did she touch her vagina at any point?
>>
>>27558515
actually..kind of, yeah.
well, she didn't play with her hair so much, be she seemed... extraordinarily friendly. I'm not sure if that's how she's like in general, or is it because of me.
>>
>>27559304
If she plays with her hair, sits with her body facing toward you, touches her neck, and touches you for no reason, she definitely likes you. Her being just overly friendly isn't a sign at all. Chances are that means she wants something from you and it's not your dick.
>>
OP, ask her if she wants to hang out with you another day, if she says yes she more than likely has feelings for you. If she flakes on you (without rescheduling) then she definitely doesn't.
>>
Ask if you should bring condoms the next time you see her.
>>
>>27559506
>she wants something from you
I don't have anything to offer though
I rarely even talk to anybody

>sits with her body facing toward you, touches her neck, and touches you for no reason
she sat really close to me, her body and hair did touch my arm at some point.
>>
>>27559544
hmmm, I guess that makes sense

>>27559545
I'm not falling for that one again
>>
>>27559586
Check your pockets. Do you still have your phone, wallet and id card?
>>
Ask her out for coffee some time anon :-)
>>
Nah, chances are she just wanted answers quick so she can have more time riding Chad later.

It's pretty easy for women to tell if you're inexperienced with them and once they figure it out they'll manipulate the hell out of you.
>>
next time you are with her, see how she reacts to you advancing. i.e. when sitting together move over closer to her a bit and see if she moves away or moves closer
>>
>>27559685
^
She seems so nice that even if she says no she wouldn't be mean about it
>>
>>27559644
Yes I do. edfc4ef4ef4f43fe
>>
>>27559722
Do this. Take the lead. If she's into it, she'll submit and follow.
>>
>>27559722
try advancing your dick into her vagina
if she cums it means you did good
>>
>>27559586
Talk more to her. Get to know her better. Just go with the flow. Be Yourself. Don't ever force anything. Don't touch her. Don't rush anything. Let her be the lead, she will be the one asking for your phone number, she wil be the one calling you as well. I've been in that situation too many times. Sometimes the line between a a very physical person and someone interested in you, is very thin.
>>
>>27559722
She literally sat as close as you possibly can to someone. I don't think she minds.

>>27559721
>she just wanted answers quick
But she didn't get them, and still sat by me, and tried to figure things out along with me.

>>27559800
>just b urself :)))
get out of my thread faggot
nice dubs though
>>
>>27559586
>her body and hair did touch my arm at some point.
Well there you go, if she touched your arm with her hair she definitely does like you. I would recommend surprising her by breaking into her apartment and stripping naked and hiding and waiting until she takes a shower then joining her. it would show her that you are resourceful and assertive which is alpha and girls like men who are bold like that.
>>
>>27559887
This should be perceded by infusing her panty drawer with your manly musk as well as some of your potential offspring.

This gives the female a subconscious need for your nether regions. If she doesn't, it means she doesn't wear panties, which in turn means she's a slut and should be discarded.
>>
if you go and study with her next week, ask her out at the end of the study sesh. you have enough signals now that you can reasonably assume attraction
>>
>>27560126
That was only the second time I ever saw her there.
>>
>>27560237
okay then sit next to her in class and at the end ask for her phone number
>>
>>27560267
She always sits at the front row with all her friends.
I technically already have her number because we have a watsapp group.
>>
>>27560372
that's a real predicament then. do you know any of her friends? you might have some luck organising a study group with all of them or just tagging along with her and her friends
>>
File: 1448484657148.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448484657148.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>27558348
Good luck OP, I hope you get the gf of your dreams, cause I sure as hell can't

It might be a long shot, but do it senpai
>>
>>27560509
I'm kind of a robot though.
But I am actually paired with one of her close friends in one of the courses..
>>
>>27560756
who is in your whats app group? also i would suggest subtly bringing up the qt to her close friend. It might provide an opportunity for you to data mine into whether she likes you but then again i don't know what kind of spaghetti you are packing and it might backfire
>>
>>27560940
>who is in your whats app group?
the whole class

>>27560940
>i would suggest subtly bringing up the qt to her close friend
how do I do it subtly?
>>
>>27559644
Better yet, check to make sure you don't have any candy in your pockets or left any food containers without a lid on. It's said that women only see in black and white but have extraordinary noses.
>>
>>27561134
how is her friend? is she kind of bitchy/stand off-ish, super nice and bubbly (like your qt) or is she very quiet and reserved.
>>
File: 1443000047416.jpg (130 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
1443000047416.jpg
130 KB, 466x466
>>27558348
She has (at least one) boyfriend. The only reason to talk to you was to get the homework answers. She's exploiting your beta weakness. Don't fall for her tricks. She's a cunt and deserves to die from cancer. Make sure to fuck her shit up. Sabotage her work, expose her to carcinogenic substances, etc.
>>
OP is getting used to get answers

Why the fuck has no one said this yet?
>>
File: 1459339528723.jpg (114 KB, 481x625) Image search: [Google]
1459339528723.jpg
114 KB, 481x625
>>27561297
see
>>27561285
>>27559506
>>27559721

fuck of you flaming faggot cunt
t. your daddy
>>
>>27561256
Hard to tell. Pretty normal all around, I guess.
Sort of reserved, but gets along well with most people.

>>27561285
Like I said, she didn't get any answers, but still proceeded to try and figure things out along with me, and was really nice through the whole thing.
>>
>>27558348
Same thing happened to me, but /r9k/ convinced me that she was only doing it so she could get a good grade in the class.
>>
>>27559304
I saw this thing on my tv the other week that said if she plays with her hair she's probably keen.
>>
>>27561515
Maybe you should try sitting with their group by using her close friend as an excuse and hope you get next to the qt
>>
>>27559852
anon from my experience people may approach you and be friendly/nice. You'll get along and they'll think you're friends now. SO IT'S TIME TO SPONGE OFF YOU. They aren't autistic enough to flat out ask you the answers so they'll get you to figure out everything and chip in here and there but the end result is you do the work and they reap the rewards.

What you get out of such an relationship is human contact. Isn't to say you can't actually make friends from this but most likely after a few weeks or when you're no longer on the same course, you probably won't hear much from them and then you'll eventually be alone, again.

You'll be somewhat popular (token brainy guy) but the people that surround you aren't your friends it's a give and take relationship and what you get of it is the privilege to socialize with them, be part of a group ect.

>source: my life.
>>
>>27561964
i aint all that smart
>>
>>27563220
+ Rene Horton
What is your grade in this class? If it is above a B, then to everyone else you are a genius.
>>
>>27564168
>a B
if my grades ever get that high, it means I didn't play enough video games during the semester
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.