[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys, this is it...4chan was all I had left and they ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459123987018.png (73 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1459123987018.png
73 KB, 299x288
Well guys, this is it...4chan was all I had left and they ruined it. They sold their soul to appeal to normies and increase traffic :(

It's been a pleasure posting with you...please pray for my soul
>>
>>27558340
I want to ravage carl the cucks ass
>>
What happens if I put a name in the field? Does it get overriden? Also do trips still work?
>>
OK op you're a gay assfaggot
>>
>>27558490
If you put a name in the name field it gets overridden. Now time to test trips.
>>
>>27558518
Trip codes are overriden as well! Idk what OP is talking about. This is great! No more tripfags or namekeks.
>>
all I want to say is penis
>>
>>27558492
At least my name isn't Beatrice
>>
Yeah our japanese overlord changed the site on april 1, what a coincidence
>>
>>27558543
But you are a namefag
>>
File: 1456556844688.png (479 KB, 1280x1087) Image search: [Google]
1456556844688.png
479 KB, 1280x1087
>>27558492
Excuse me Beatrice, but here at 4Chan+ we don't tolerate racial or homophobic slurs like the one you just posted. I understand you're new here and it will take some time to adjust to the new culture of this site, but you must know that this will not be tolerated in the future. I hope that you will see your mistake and adjust your behavior accordingly.

Thank you and I hope we can have a great time together here at 4Chan+!
>>
Are our names consistent across boards etc?
>>
>>27559182
Seems to be random. I had Aurora, Stanley, and whatever this name is going to be
>>
Anyone know how I can add a thread to "thread watcher?"
The heart is gone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.