[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
Back for another round.

Ask anything, report on your progress.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
>>27557757

That's a sweet name... We'll have to do without the trip for this thread.
>>
>>27557757
sorry im not stupid enough, that i have to express my value through my body shape.
>>
>>27557836
>sorry im not stupid enough, that i have to express my value through my body shape.

But you are stupid enough to think that's a reason to take care of your body.
>>
>>27557836
>sorry im not stupid enough, that i have to express my value through my body shape.

>it's more important to me to show others that I don't show my value through my body even if it costs me my health, my strength, my looks, and dozens of other things; I'm so not superficial that I will sacrifice all these things to make sure you don't think I'm superficial, because other people's opinions are very important to me, because I'm NOT superficial
>>
File: eva.jpg (58 KB, 477x554) Image search: [Google]
eva.jpg
58 KB, 477x554
>>27558040
You work out to be healthy, so you can be a useless piece of shit for many more years, and being more comfortable while doing it.
>>
>>27558085

Bernie, you're a bit negative. I'm not useless as it is, and I intend to continue not being useless.

What makes you think you can't be useful? In fact, being fitter, stronger, would help making you useful.

The way I see it, if you kiss a gun, you might as well give things a real try.

Up to you.
>>
I've started reading starting strength.

Do you think the diagrams and explanations are enough for me to go right into the workouts and start lifting at the weight where I can just barely complete the reps, or do you think I should hire a personal trainer to check my form for a few sessions? I don't have any friends .
>>
File: cutprogress.png (377 KB, 791x293) Image search: [Google]
cutprogress.png
377 KB, 791x293
czech my cut progress

i don't go to /fit/ anymore

im 18, 19 in a few months, about 5'8, been lifting a while now. started in the weight room in high school. always liked lifting but never made an effort to eat right, until now. i think i need to go down to at least 170 lbs to get shredded.
>>
>>27557757
I'll do something tomorrow. Either go to the local gym, or run for half an hour, or just do some pushups and situps.

Something. For sure though, I wrote down a note and everything.
>>
File: yes.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>27558139
I don't want to be useful.
I want to read books, watch movies, play video games, listen to music, go hiking, cook and eat delicious food, learn languages, see tourist bait destinations around Europe.

None of those are useful to anyone. Anyway, I want to be fit, so I can do these for longer, while feeling as little pain and discomfort as possible during my say in this world.
>>
>>27558176

If you can hire a personal trainer, do that, especially if you doubt your ability to do things right.

Otherwise, and even if you do, watch these:

Introduction to Barbell Training
https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Deadlift
https://youtu.be/4AObAU-EcYE?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Overhead Press
https://youtu.be/CnBmiBqp-AI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Bench Press
https://youtu.be/4T9UQ4FBVXI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Power Clean
https://youtu.be/wIB_X2N6020?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L
>>
>>27558253

Good job! Keep going.

>>27558275

Excellent, keep me updated.

>>27558312

How do you survive, though? Have you inherited a fortune? Even so, everything you do can be useful to other people too.
>>
I been dog walking alot for the last year or so and now my legs actually have some meat on them. How do i do the same for my upper body?
Im told swimming is the best way to get healthy without ever visiting snap city,
>>
File: spike.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>27558670
>How do you survive, though? Have you inherited a fortune?

I survive via wageslavery. The one single thing I want to change about my life is that I wish I didn't have to go to work.
As it is I could, but that would mean going back to living with my parents, and they keep bugging me about girlfriends and education.
I've decided I rather work eight hours a day and spend my precious little free time in my small apartment that I am renting.
My job is easy enough, not very stressful, and it gives me the money required to sustain my life, given that I pirate all media I consume and don't waste money on smokes, alcohol, car, going out, brand clothes, etc.
>>
>>27558784

All right, but you aren't useless, since you're paid. Nobody would pay you to be useless.

If you work out, you can be fit as fuck even at 65 and enjoy retirement much more than people who didn't take care of their body.

You could find a job that you enjoy more, it would change your life. I think it's important for you.

You mentioned cooking, why not become a cook?
>>
>>27558620
ok delores
>>
>>27559212

No prob, Greg.
>>
>>27558959
Cooking more as in stir frying frozen vegetables with chicken breasts than actual gourmet tier stuff.
>>
Lost 40 pounds already, feelsgoodman.
>>
>>27559924

Nice!

oooringingalmglaa
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.