[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /alcohol/ and /comfy/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tekiila.jpg (399 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
tekiila.jpg
399 KB, 2592x1456
who /alcohol/ and /comfy/ here
>>
I just alcohol'd, comfying atm.
>>
lying in bed, pretty comfy but no alc atm
>>
>tequila
>bed
>mh4u
>>
File: Snapchat-8810476166592084039.jpg (646 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8810476166592084039.jpg
646 KB, 1440x2392
Who here /moonshineandetizolam/

Pretty comfy familia
>>
>>27558359
benzos and alcohol is comfy and makes you drift away from the normie world. i consumed 30x 1mg xanax within a week and the withdrawals were shit. i was awake for 150 hours straight.
>>
>>27558562
That and you sometimes blackout.

>took 3mg on Christmas
>drank half a liter of vodka
>backed my mom's car into the garage door
>told my sister I fucked at least a dozen hookers in the last year
>much shame the next day
>>
>>27557559
Just sippin'this and smoking weed, listening to synthwave
>>
>>27559236
Forgot pic related
This is original
>>
File: gordon.jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
16 KB, 460x276
i'm gonna fucking miss those feels. have to leave them behind to get cut the fuck up and aesthetic

all i have is weed now and my tolerance is through the roof. i have to limit myself to only a couple diet coke and vodkas a weekend, damn. it sucks. i'm 19, i have no friends, and i don't really look good. i don't have any friends or a gf because i don't look good. i have no friends or a gf so im bored. im bored so i always feel like drinking. drinking makes me not improve and not lose fat, and stay the same. i'm stuck and i have to break loose
>>
>>27559321
Try bho/statter. It's expensive if you don't live in a state where marijuana is legal but gets you high af desu. I smoke 2-3 times a day an get molderatly high but if I do a dab I'm almost too high
>>
>>27557559
I drank a 40 of mickeys and almost all of a bottle to new Amsterdam orange vodka last night. I have 1/4 of the vodka left that I've had 2 shots of since I woke up. I need to come up with a reason to leave the house so I can buy more vodka. It's spring break so I'm at my parents house.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.