[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST HOW THE FUCK DO WAGECUCKS DO IT????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: armin_scared_1.gif (375 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
armin_scared_1.gif
375 KB, 300x168
I feel so tired and exhausted after work coming home to my shitty flat in a shitty neighbourhood that I only have enough energy left for shitposting
>>
>>27557310
>don't have parents financing my life
>have to work to eat
pretty simple desu
>>
You need money to live.

Work or die, anon.

If it makes you feel any better our peasant ancestors worked as little as 100 days of the year. The industrial revolution and urbanisation has driven the amount of working hours per year through the fucking roof.

Humans weren't meant to live like this.
>>
>>27557310
Thats human existence for you
>>
>>27557310
You get used to it, it will take some time but you will get used to it. Learn to crack open a beer after a long day and get comfy while you shit post.
>>
>>27557310
Michele, could you post pics of your flat? Also whats for dinner senpai or next meal
>>
>>27557310
I was actually like this the first few days, you get used to it.
>>
>>27557952
why would that make any of us feel better
>>
>>27558297
Because we come here to be miserable.
>>
>>27557310
it's because you're fat, have a bad diet, and exercise is an alien concept.
>>
>>27557310
Wait, are you working part-time or full-time?
>>
File: F3pENuZ.png (168 KB, 671x513) Image search: [Google]
F3pENuZ.png
168 KB, 671x513
Im 22 and if im still wageslaving by 30 im quitting life
>>
File: a1e.png (258 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258 KB, 600x439
>>27558400
I wouldnt hold your breath. Well on the other hand maybe you should.
>>
as a former wagecuck, my advice is truck-load of caffeine and a possible after-work power-nap. And go to bed early (like before 10 PM) so you can get as much sleep in your system
>>
>>27557952
Not true. Thosr numbers are based on fuzzy math over what was considered a "work day". In order to have access to the lands to survive, serfs would rent the fields for payment besides taxes, they would need to exclusively work in the kings fields for 100 days.

The rest of the warm weather period was used for gathering and planting and harvesting. Winter was then spent eating tiny portions, rationing your meager food storage. This dependency on crops and lack of refrigeration meant that droughts lasting more than a few years would end a kingdom.

So sure, you only worked like 9 months, but the other 3 months were spent in your shitty dirt floor hovel with your entire family sitting around getting drunk and talking about witches or goats or some shit.
>>
>>27558644
>So sure, you only worked like 9 months, but the other 3 months were spent in your shitty dirt floor hovel with your entire family sitting around getting drunk and talking about witches or goats or some shit.
that sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
I understand how you feel OP. Eventually it turns into a grind that you do mindlessly while fantasizing about some different reality, only to go home and stare at your ceiling for the rest of the few precious hours of the day.

It's okay. We're all in this together.
>>
life is bad life is hard
is there light at the end of the tunnel?
>>
do what i did i quit my job and killed my coworkers
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 818x698) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 818x698
>>27557310
It's easy to be a wagekek when all you do all day is the exact same thing you would be doing at home anyways, for me that usually means posting on 4chan and playing wow or streaming a movie. Feels good to have a decent job that pays well, is stress free, good hours and easy to do.

(also I blurred it on purpose to prevent doxxing so don't complain)
>>
lol wageslaves showing us all how they hate their lives, keep paying those taxes wagecucks, I want my neetbucks!
>>
File: mfw roaches.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
mfw roaches.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>27560297
>implying that's going to stop me, Alex
>>
>>27562301
lol nope, good try though it was close enough to have me a little worried.
>>
I'm about to go on shift at a job I hate. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>27558644
VACATION ALL I EVER WANTED
VACATION HAVE TO GET AWAY
>>
Don't worry wagekek, only 40 more years until you can retire to the life of a neet! Keep it up, your boss needs a new car!
>>
File: 1455998308573.gif (2 MB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
1455998308573.gif
2 MB, 299x224
>tfw literally only problem in my life is that I have to work

This could have been such a good life. FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>27557310
The thought of getting up every day to increase the stock market value of the Fortune 500 company I work for gives me all the energy I need :^)
>>
>Everyone saying the soul crushing boredom goes away
>its only gotten worse over the year

There are no words that can express my utter desperation. This is horrible. And it makes me scared for the rest of my life. I wish I had a passion.
>>
>>27557310
Maybe dedicate less time to shit posting and more to improving yourself?
>>
>>27557310
>Eat healthy-ish
>Exercise once in a while
>Stop being a fatass/skellington
Worked for me anyway.
>Tfw working full time and thinking about getting a second part-time job because /r9k/ has gotten so boring and it'll speed up me getting shit I want
>>
>>27558644
And then if you're lucky there will be a war going on and you'll be conscripted to probably die clutching a spear close to your chest, praying to God that you could see your family one last time in this foreign land.
>>
>>27560078
>Roger
HOLY SHIT
ITS
OUR MARTYR ELLIOT
>>
>get called in to work on every one of my days off and threatened to be fired if I don't show up
3 weeks straight with no day off, all for barely above minimum wage.
>>
>>27557310
Nigga I work for $9 an hour, your job can't be worse than mine.
>>
>>27562932
wow that sucks, do you at least get overtime?
>>
>>27562932
>Threatening to fire you for not showing up
I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for $1000 Alex.

But on the off chance they actually did, you know that's against the law right? All you'd have to do is record one of the conversations and then sue them into next week.
>>
File: 1459323347406.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459323347406.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>27562301
>Alex
Senpai pls
>>
>>27558644
>dirt floor hovel with your entire family sitting around getting drunk and talking about witches or goats or some shit.
so like the internet, just more personal? whats so bad about that?
>>
File: 1400475249395.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
1400475249395.gif
655 KB, 460x426
Working for over a year now, still at my first job.

I have to say I'm certainly glad I work. I actually have to make myself look presentable and I get out of the house and meet a range of people.

The only problem with my job is dealing with retarded cunts, or talking to customers over the phone.

Whatever puts the scraps of food on the table.
>>
>>27562932
>answering the phone
you fucked up.
>>
I work from home and I'm still tired after a workday. It's the innate nature of work that sucks our very marrow.

At least I only work a few days a month. Can barely rest up enough to do that. Can't wait to retire and NEET it up with no worries of *shiver* work.
>>
>work in an office as an accountant
>we have a cute young secretary
> i hand her a big stack of spreadsheets for her to look at for me
>she says "wow thats so thick!"
> i immediately take a 10 min break and go to the company bathroom stall and start jacking it, repeating her words in my head "wow thats so thick!" imaginging shes talking about my cock.

anyone else do this kind of shit at work?
>>
>>27563263
What the actual fuck?
That's pretty fantastic t b h f a m
>>
>>27560297
What do you do?
Originzzzz
>>
>>27557706
This. Try going without food for a while then you will realize that you have to do it.
>>
>>27560297
dude your shutter speed is way too slow. how can anyone look at this and think "yeah, this is good enough"
>>
File: beautiful-galaxy.png (1 MB, 959x599) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-galaxy.png
1 MB, 959x599
>>27563263
brother

>get called into work early to help move furniture
>pair up with the cunt stacie of the workplace
>after half an hour of moving tables, we're moving the last few
>we're both getting tired and sweaty
>she tells me to grab the table at the corner so that we can maneuver through the other tables without squashing our hands
>we pick it up and start moving it
>we're both breathing heavy
>I say quiety "like that?"
>she says back "yeaahh"
>our eyes are locked
>fap like a mother fucker the second I get home
>>
I really don't know. I've quit so many jobs because I hate waking up for them in the morning or I hate my coworkers or I hate the customers or etc.

I fucking hate this. I can't stop. I'm currently unemployed due to my bullshit, living with mom. I'm probably going to be homeless here soon. She keeps threatening to kick me out.

I just wish death was painless but maybe it will be satisfying to feel pain whilst you're killing yourself.

Fuck this world.
>>
>>27563341
>not asking her out after finishing the work
pham...
>>
>>27557310
The reason why there are so many neets that don't want to work now is because in the past the one thing that made men deal with the soul sucking reality of being a wage slave was essentially being guaranteed a woman. Because of modern day feminism many men are now turning away from traditional marriage since women pretty much only want higher value males now. There is zero purpose in men wanting to do hard labor when they won't even be rewarded for all the hard work at all. Having a woman that cared for you after a hard days work made all that hard work at least more meaningful.
>>
>>27563300
IT work, my office is in a basement by myself, no one ever bothers me, it's the ideal robot job.
>>
>>27563341
wew thats hot mate. i remember having to help move furniture at work, and some cute stacey needed help carring something and i rushed over to help her, and somehow her chest pressed into my chest for a brief moment, and i felt her boobs. best day of my life.
>>
>>27563386
She already has like ten different Chads fucking her. And she's incredibly trashy, and we don't get along at all when in the same room, or on the same shift. It isn't a tsundere act either, she's just a shitty whore, and I'm just a shitty loser.
>>
>>27563441
Best day of my life was giving my oneitis a Valentine's day gift and her hugging me tight with her breasts against my chest and her saying in my ear "anon you're the best". But the happiness crashed when she said chad was the best with a pic of her and his gift on facebook later that day.
>>
I do it by not working a shit-tier manual labor job
>>
what is with the names
>>
>>27563502
wow, so you admit to being a pathetic orbiter cuck who gives girls free shit and enables their shitty behavior
>>
>>27563502
>valentines day gift for a girl you're not even dating
huh?
>>
>>27557310
I work from home in a comfy job. I went to university for six years to get a job in a field I wanted that wasn't going to leave me feeling like useless crap at the end of the day.

I didn't want to live off of others, because in those situations the dependent is never shown even a basic level of respect. And all I've ever wanted out of life is to be respected. It would be easy and expected, since all my other siblings went that route. But I want someone to hold me in some esteem. So I figured out the best path that would still leave me content with my life and not age me prematurely.
>>
>>27563506
When I tell people I don't want manual labor they just tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>27563833
>>27563901
She was one of my closest friends dont go robo on me
>>
>>27564141
funny, because a woman would never be expected to harden up and work labor
>>
File: 1453680913022-1.png (292 KB, 1926x3138) Image search: [Google]
1453680913022-1.png
292 KB, 1926x3138
>>27557310

There is only way out comrade
>>
>>27557952
People prefer luxuries to leisure.
>>
How the fuck do you even job? I've been applying for like 4 months now, only been on one interview, and didn't even get that job. I WANT to be a fucking wagecuck and I can't even do that!
>>
>>27557310
Get a better job.
Make the person doing your shitty job "not you."
Or try to start a union to demand better hours and wages.
>>
>>27563263

I used to work in a bakery/coffee shop and go to the toilet and fap over customers i saw that day

i also tried jerking it in the stock room, but could never finish due to fear of someone walking in
>>
How bad is being a janitor look on a resume? I have a degree but can't find gainful work, so I have a job right cleaning a business from 10-3 at night.

It's so easy and stress free, and I just get to listen to music while working for like 2 hours, then I just chill til the shift is over. I'm afraid it's kinda a huge blemish to start off a work history though.
>>
>>27557310
Do a small nap at the beginning of the evening. Then sleep a bit later. Works wonders, trust me.
>>
>tfw snowboarded every day because of my wagekeking.
>tfw work all alone, except one guy who's basically my underling who I get to yell at
>tfw snacking on free food all day
Wagecucking is the best
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.