[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rage Stories Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Rage stories thread; I'll start;

After 12 years, I just cut ties with one of my oldest friends because I ran out of excuses for him being a dick.

Lets call him Noah. I've known Noah since kindergarten, and we're both 19 now. He was bullied pretty hard as a child because he always had terrible haircuts and was generally weird and anti-social. About two years ago he started a band that became locally successful, and he developed the most undeserved and insufferable ego. He stopped listening to everyone in his life, including me, and basically took whatever he wanted for himself. One time I was in bed with a girl I was about to sleep with at a party, and he just barged in and pulled his cock out and started fondling her. Then he got whisky dick and stumbled off, not apologizing to anyone.

About a year ago the band broke up when he slept with the guitarists girlfriend, who is a mutual friend of ours. The guitarist was utterly heartbroken, and spent several months heavily depressed. After the word got around about what Noah had done, he lost all of his social capital and friends except me. Noah decided that the guitarist should apologize to him for telling people what he had done, and that he was in the right when he slept with the girlfriend because "you can't own women". Whenever he did something misogynistic or generally shitty, he would find some was to twist it into him being a good feminist. He even managed to play that card when he was accused of molesting a classmate of his. There was no clear evidence either way, but in retrospect, he probably did it.

Pic related; its him. cont.
>>
Anyway, I was the only one who stayed with him after that, even though it was a source of constant tension with all my other friends. I figured that he as just out of control, and I beleived him when he said he was changing himself.

I finally cracked last week when he stole $100 worth of drugs from me, incorrectly measured a dose, and overdosed in front of his family, but not before telling them he had gotten the drugs from me. His mother is a good friend of mine and while she said it was alright, I know that it isn't. She blames me the way she would if one of her dogs had eaten chocolate that I had left ungaurded. Honestly, I should have known better; when I checked my records, I found out he had been stealing from me every day for the three days leading up to his overdose.

Cont
>>
Before I had even talked to him, Noah decided that I was out to get him, and called all of our mutual acquaintances in an attempt to turn them against me. He even called the guitarist whose relationship he ruined, who I hang out with almost every day. Thankfully, everyone saw through his bullshit.
>>
Honestly, the worst part is that I still want to be his friend. we've been through so much together; breaking into abandoned buildings, narrowly avoiding arrest, playing house shows together. I don't really know what I would do without him.
>>
>>27557007

Yeah, fuck you too man. I don't need you or anyone else of you shitty ass cunts. Go to hell and beyond, you shitfaced cocksucker.
>>
>>27557125

Thanks Myrtle. What's it like having a name like a grandmother with lung cancer?
>>
I read that but I would have smacked him just from that face desu. But Im not a normie like you. fuck off
>>
You should try posting this on /adv/ the advice board for normalshits, or reddit.
>>
Maybe that's what you get for being a drug addict normalshit
>>
Man I wish I had friends...
Also obligatory get the fuck out normie REEEEeEeeEe
>>
>>27557431

I actually haven't taken drugs for about 6 months.
>>
>>27556670
i have a friend like this
>be me
>good looking but terrible anxiety and a personality that negates any looks i have
>have autistic friends who i love
>lets call one of them, t-bone
>is actually autistic
>mild asperge
>is fuck ugly, 5'5, a human computer, always argumentative
>im a very imaginative, free thinking person so me and him argue constantly with him always winning because i give up knowing i wont win
>get through 6 months of this
>eventually have a mental break down after he laughs at me for not being able to walk into a shop
>implies i am weak and calls me pathetic
>THATISIT.png
>i call him a fuck ugly ginger virgin and punch him in the mouth
>he laughs and said he doesnt hit girls

i havent spoken to him since then, why cant us gentle folk make friends with other nice people
>>
File: 1459146169847.jpg (99 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1459146169847.jpg
99 KB, 1200x797
>>27556670
>>27556916
>>27556967
Dude, beat the shit out of him. Then smile, offer him a drink, and explain calmly why he is a piece of shit. And then punch him once more for good measure. If this does not fix him, then quit.
>>
You're a fucking normalfag and I hope he murder-suicides you. Go fuck yourself cunt. You have the shitty fucktard friends that you deserve.
>>
>>27556670
go to /adv/ with this shit norman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.