[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your honest no meme, no guilt trip care free opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450777558465.png (430 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
1450777558465.png
430 KB, 650x632
What's your honest no meme, no guilt trip care free opinion on immigrants
>>
We should help them but Islam is cancer
>>
>>27556388
> Implying other religions aren't cancer
>>
Letting them in was a massive security risk and we're already seeing the consequences. We should have been conducting humanitarian operations in their countries before it got so bad that they moved to Europe and terrorists took advantage of it. Most of them aren't bad people but they are being used to enable terrorist activity.
>>
We should build a giant wall around Europe and make USA pay for it.
>>
Most of them don't want to stay in Europe forever, and I don't blame them for wanting to get away from their home countries. I think the best course of action would be to give them all refugee status and work on making Syria stable enough for them to go home
>>
>>27556342
Pretty much this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXSi9F8_xKo
>>
>>27556342
We wouldn't have them if the CIA would stop funding ISIS and other terror groups
>>
If this was a border it would fix a lot of stuff; both sides look at each other in disgust and if a border was made. No immigrants would try to go to the other side/eastern Europe would be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want with them
>>
Dont help them, they offer no benefit to us
>>
>>27556342
That helping people is good, but make sure the we live in utopia first, a government should ALWAYS prioritize it's people before the people of other nations.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.