[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a girl who shits her pants daily #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
I'm back again, and I've already shit myself once today
>>
>>27556147
Why do you shit your pant ,do you have any problem or it is your kink.
>>
ye have ibs. stop eating/drinking dairy and you will stop shitting yeself.
www.nuxed.com - click the pictures
>>
>>27556196
No problems, I just do it for fun, and I like how it feels between my asscheeks.
>>
>>27556211
I have ibs too, but I never shit myself. Also the doctors told me you can make ibs better by seeing a psychiatrist.

Am I gonna start shitting myself in the future?
>>
>>27556254
>Jacobs

Real name is Jacob, what magic is this?
>>
>>27556245
fucking gross. seek help immediately.
>>
>>27556211
Then why don't you stop eating dairy.When you fill like you want to shit you could just run to bathroom.I always feel like taking shit at 3 am but I still run to bathroom even I don't want to get out of my bed
>>
>>27556254
I don't have IBS, I just love the way poop feels coming out and squishing between my asscheeks and legs
>>
What is your sexual orientation?
>>
>>27556314
Bisexual desu
>>
What do you wear while you do this? Diapers or just regular clothes and deal with the consequences?
>>
File: 1458408382085.jpg (62 KB, 640x705) Image search: [Google]
1458408382085.jpg
62 KB, 640x705
>>27556147
>girl
Sure you are "Diane"
>>
>>27556335
I wear just regular panties.
My boyfriend suggested diapers but I'm not into that.
>>
>>27556325
AKA would tongue a girl if it turned Chad on enough to fuck me.
>>
>>27556354
Doesn't it ruin them?
>>
>>27556254
well do ye dairy at all?

>>27556299
i used to get cramps and go shit in the shower when i could not hold it anymore.

>>27556301
i used to sshit meself too but i did not make threads about it. we get it, ye shit yeself. do not talk about it unless questioned or clean it up and move on with ye day/night.

op has a BF already. just read last thread.
op, just go back to d or aco.
>>
File: 1450135588029.jpg (105 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1450135588029.jpg
105 KB, 1024x689
>>27556424
It doesn't, there's stains sometimes but I know how to clean my own laundy

>>27556427
I make these threads honestly in hope of someone who shares my hobby with me.
>>
>>27556354
>boyfriend
Ree.
>>
>>27556473
so ye have a BF and fishing for 'friends' and or betas to leech off of? check out /soc/ for that.
>>
>>27556478
If it makes it any better I met him here
>>
>>27556496
Nah I'm seriously looking for friends
Me and my bf are technically engaged and I have no use for betas anyway, plus I'm not a cuck
>>
>>27556503
Great, another /soc/ Chad reject who comes here for puss succeeded. Fan fucking tastic.
>>
>>27556526
Chads make me feel sick to my stomach, I could never see myself with one if that counts
>>
>>27556517
by friends, what do ye mean?
you are already 'engaged' so it would be pointless to have friends if they could not move up the relationship latter with you.
>they are just a friend of mine
>just a friend
>>
>>27556589
I have a different mindset than most robots here; you can have friends and still be in a relationship / married in my eyes, lol. I have no interest in other men whatsoever.

How did this go from me shitting my pants to talking about my relationship status/friendship status?
>>
be my gf

i'm into scat and anal play
>>
fucking go to a hospital or someshit
>>
>>27556630
fucking ree

a woman who shits her pants can find a bf. i hope a comet hits the earth
>>
I want pics or vid now or get off my board
>>
>>27556630
>wants friends that share same 'hobby'
>I have no interest in other men whatsoever.
>post on a board mostly with males

girl's night out? a little sucky sucky without him knowing will not hurt. before ye know it, ye gunna be a lesbian and have a tumblr or worse - be a SJW/FEM.

ye brought up having a BF then saying ye are 'engaged' then saying I have no interest in other men whatsoever. so why should males from this board reply to ye?
>>
>>27556723
>so why should males from this board reply to ye?
Because she fucking shits her pants for fun
>>
>>27556823
>she fucking shits her pants for fun
>for fun
>doing it for free and not making money on it
>doing it for free
wait..of corse. she is a female and all females are children when they do not get their way.

op, can ye tell us anything new that ye have not told us last thread? it seems that i am watching who's on first.
>>
Doesn't it go up into your vagina? Does your bf give oral sex to you?
>>
>>27556964
just read last thread for the answer.
>>
I don't know if this is your motivation, but thanks. As shitty as i am, i will never be the guy that shits his pants everyday. So thanks OP.
>>
Why haven't you claimed NEETbux yet?

>At least once a week experiences:
>(a) loss of control leading to extensive evacuation of the bowel and/or voiding of the bladder; or
>(b) substantial leakage of the contents of a collecting device, sufficient to require the individual to clean themselves and change clothing.

http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/work-capability-assessment
>>
>>27556147
Maybe we should call you diaper diane?
>>
>>27556974
Why would I go dig through the archive when she's here willing to answer questions
>>
>>27557028
because she does not wanna be on easy mode and leech. if she did wanna leech, she would get betas and stuff.
>>
>>27557057
why would you wanna play some old slow version of windows when you could update to w10? :)
>>
>>27557097
good point win 10 is a good os
>>
>>27556630
>I have a different mindset than most robots here;
THEN FUCKING LEAVE YOU DISGUSTING SLUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I did that twice, pretty life changing
>>
>tfw no poopy gf to have messy sex with
>>
>>27556354
So a "girl" who shits herself daily can get a bf, but nobody here can get a gf?

Y'all niggers must be fucked.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.