[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started talking to a qt grill in class. First girl I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 7gf98k.png (893 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7gf98k.png
893 KB, 1280x720
Just started talking to a qt grill in class. First girl I feel like I have a chance with. We seem to get along well. We have a lot of similar interests and views.
Only thing that bothers me is she seems to be too comfortable talking about sex. She talks to me as if I can relate to her casual hookup stories and conversations about her kinks and shit. One of her kinks is picrelated. She likes to be called names and humiliated. Is this a red flag?

I haven't told her I'm a virgin for fear of embarrassment.
>>
>>27556111
well she obviously wants a casual hookup so just roll with it and get your nut off. Be sure to wear a condom. let her do the talking, since she obviously likes talking about only herself.
>>
It's better for you to tell her, that way you will have at least an excuse to why you only lasted two minutes with your dick inside her.
>>
>>27556111
Sounds like she would be a cool friend but a piece of shit gf
>>
>>27556111
Just fuck her and move on. Don't fall for her and don't get into a serious relationship with her.

This is your chance to get some experience. Don't forget to bring condoms.
>>
>>27556111
>talking to girls
Get out, normie
>>
Good advice ITT
>>
Hm, I like the heart-nipple with marker effect.

I'm going to try that I think.
>>
>>27556111
why can't you relate to her kinks? Part of being sexually attractive is being understanding other people. To me, there's no big red flags when it comes to kinks, as long as they're safe to perform and comes with no permanent damages to any party.

Don't go, EW. Go 'allright, that's cool'. And if she likes vanilla stuff 'allright, that's cool too'. What women hate is being shamed for being sexual as well.

Oh, and don't let it be a complex. Same applies to you. If she's attracted to you, the fact that you're a virgin doesn't matter. Don't let it get to you, we all start somewhere. Take it like a man.

And if she isn't attracted, deal with it.
>>
File: jj76u.jpg (142 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jj76u.jpg
142 KB, 480x640
>>27556304
I can't relate to her kinks because I have no sexual experience.

I get what you're saying but I am the type who will get attached to any female who gives me attention. I never get female attention so thats probably why.

But I should I try and resist getting attached to someone who has these views on sex?
>>
>>27556477
i think you should just be her friend and see where it goes.
>>
>>27556111
>She likes to be called names and humiliated. Is this a red flag?
No shit. Huge red flags. Only people who say otherwise are thirsty betas who will fuck anything regardless of the consequences. Be VERY careful with this girl. No chance in hell of her working out in a long-term relationship, and even with just sex be very, very careful about STDs.
>>
Pump and dump doesn't work.

He'll end up with severe consequences if he pulls that shit, who knows what, could be rape claims or some other defamation.

Or just STD's.
>>
>>27556111
Cut contact, she's trash, or continue to pretend to be her friend.
>>
>>27556111
She wants to fuck you dude, just go and do it you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.