[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask someone with a large dick anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: fjfjhdh.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fjfjhdh.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
ask someone with a large dick anything.
>>
File: mypenis.jpg (926 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
mypenis.jpg
926 KB, 3264x2448
ask someone with a small dick anything.
>>
Penis pump + semi = hehe big beenus XDDDD
>>
>>27555923
How does it feel that you'll never hit a woman's cervix ? Making her spasm out with pain.
>>
why does it look red and swollen?
>>
>>27555969
THE RARE CHAD
>>
>>27555907
Why do you think that is large?
>>
>>27555923
That looks flaccid.
>>
>>27555962
Feels pretty bad I just hope a girl likes me enough to not care I guess idk... it hurts it really hurts you know knowing if I ever get with a girl she won't be satisfied I doubt I could keep a long time partner...
>>
>>27555992
I've got a good sized dinger and you don't need to be able to hit a cervix to satisfy. It's preferable that you can't even.

What feels the best is satisfying plus being able to go BOOLS DEEP.
>>
>>27555969
Chad REEEEEd
>>
>>27555969
>Chad Reed
REEEEEEEEEEEEED!
>>
>>27556018
Thank you for the reply makes me feel a bit better :)
>>
>>27555992
Hitting the cervix isn't good, don't fall for that meme
>>
>>27556091
Yeah the cervix is not a source of pleasure. It's literally the wall between the vagina and the womb. It HURTS if it hits it. It doesn't matter if the donger is the perfect size, hitting it will kill any chance of orgasm.
>>
>>27556112
>hit the cervix
>you can tell it hurt her just based on how it feels
>she needs to stop for a second, then tells you it' ok
>for some reason it seems like she loves you even more
>>
File: triraptasaurus-rex.jpg (35 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
triraptasaurus-rex.jpg
35 KB, 800x480
>tfw you just ram her cervix over and over again, ignoring her pained yelps
>>
>>27555962
>How does it feel that you'll never hit a woman's cervix ? Making her spasm out with pain.
Getting hit in the cervix is supposed to be painful.
>>
Large? You mean average? Have you seen large?
>>
>>27555907

Nice hips Erica.
>>
>>27555969
R A R E N A M E
A
R
E
>>
>>27555923
are you a virgin, op?
oregano
>>
>>27555992
youre really letting memes get to you man, a girl that likes you will care about your penis size as much as you care about her tit size, basically anythig will do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.