[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing today R9k? I'll be sitting in a courtroom,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1446180340888.png (879 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446180340888.png
879 KB, 1080x1080
What are you doing today R9k?

I'll be sitting in a courtroom, listening to a jury trial all day. Then I will write a story recapping it for my paper.

It's a pretty interesting case, two cops got taken hostage and almost executed but they overtook the suspect.

So, what are we doing today faggos?

Also, when did you last wear a tie?
>>
>>27555884
>overtook the suspect
What was it a race or something?
>>
Cool, man.

I last wore a tie to my cousins wedding. It was actually a bow tie, because all the men wore tuxedos. I felt a little bit like James Bond.
>>
>>27555904
an interesting case? more like interesting race!! HAHA
>>
currently at work pretending to listen to a gotomeeting waiting for a coworker to get here so i can eat breakfast

after that i'm going to watch the new ep of archer then continue watching hunter x hunter
>>
>>27555904
No they were being held hostage at gunpoint and overtook him physically.
>>
File: 1304729070408.png (18 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1304729070408.png
18 KB, 230x230
Going to take my little sister to this museum where there's like two-headed skeletons and well-preserved human brains and other weird medical stuff like that. That'll keep us busy for an hour, but I don't know what to do after that. I'm really awful at planning like "nice days with your family" or whatever. Whenever me and my friends hang we just talk about stupid shit for a few hours. But me and my family are only together because we're connected through a network of people fucking and getting fucked, so we can't really shoot the shit that well.

I hope I'll figure something out. How do I become the "cool older brother", guys? She already thinks I'm a loser.
>>
>>27556425
go out for ice cream or a slice of pizza or something? maybe a park or trail to walk nearby?
>>
Went to orgo lab. May drink a bit, nap a bit. Will probably go home for the weekend as I have no real social life, and I don't really want to engage people. Will probably watch some netflix and maybe do a bit of studying.
>>
>>27556425
Lock her in the bathroom with you and rape her. She'll respect your authority more.
>>
>>27555884
>s a pretty interesting case, two cops got taken hostage and almost executed but they overtook the suspect.
Why the fuck isn't this in the news
>>
>>27556490
I thought that'd be kinda boring, but I guess spending time with your family is usually gonna be pretty vanilla and mundane. I'll see if I can find a good walking trail we could wander around.
>>
>>27555884
wageslaving away at my comfy callcenter job

all alone in my office making easy money just by simply persuading them, feels good man
>>
>>27556267
i appreciate you

whoops, forgot i was on r9k for a second.
>>
>>27556365
which hxh episode are you at?
>>
>>27556573
Because retarded Millennials are anti-cop.
>>
>>27556375
By running faster than him? What does overtook mean?
>>
>>27556425
the mutter museum is my favorite place in the world. there's a pizza place/bar a block upb with great pizza, so go there and then take her to any of the historical cemeteries if she's down for a morbid picnic. or, you guys could go thrifting for funny trip souvenirs. see if there's a local arthouse theater doing a matinee and get her her favorite candy from when she was little. i can give you more suggestions if you want
>>
>>27556375
Google it you autistic faggot. It can mean what you're saying but it can also mean to gain the upper hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'll be sitting at my desk all day giving the illusion of doing work when, in fact, I'll be shitposting and memeing on 4chan. I'll probably take a two hour lunch in our companies cafeteria. Then I'll maybe watch some videos about Stardew Valley on YouTube and head home around 3:30. Pretty comfy
>>
>>27556573
It is. But it isn't national news. It is big news in my county, however. The hostage situation took place last March and made some bigger news outlets. This is just the trial...
>>
>>27556877
Can I have that sweety?
>>
>>27556665
starting ep 6 so not too far yet but it's held my attention so far

>>27556877
>Stardew Valley
i really need to get in on that, seems like the perfect game to play at work but i read you do need to read/watch guides on how to get started because it doesn't really explain shit
>>
>>27556734
Yeah, I was gonna take her to the Mutter Museum! You know what the pizza place is called? Cemeteries would be cool. I lost my debit card and, although my mom probably gave her a bunch of money, I still feel bad mooching on her, so any cool free stuff would be good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.