[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw your mom calls you a bitter weak man who cant get ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: y4GT-sL7.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y4GT-sL7.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>yfw your mom calls you a bitter weak man who cant get ass because you complain when women ask you for money

My mom basically told me all women are gomd diggers and that its a GOOD thing.

Am I wrong for feeling icky when a girl asks for 50 bucks after I go down on her?
>>
>>27555682

You are not supposed to go down in prostitutes
>>
>>27555682
You are fucking prostitutes nigger what do you expect
>>
>>27555682
some women are gold diggers because they are smart and want a good provider.
>>
>>27556560
>Women
>Smart

Pick one robot, women aren't that smart, they just know when to go for the beta providers
>>
I Kek at all these guys who '''provide''' for a woman while she's fucking Tyrone on the side

Men should make women pull their own weight in a relationship.
>>
>>27556527
>>27556551
Shes not a prostitute, just a hot girl from Uni who I fucking hate because she is needy always flakes out on dates and talks constantly about how fucked up everyone else is despite being a stoner who is flunking constantly.

But holy shit is she hot and when I am over with her I feel...enraptured.

Also she is a fucking tease who keeps saying we are freinds despite having me lick ger titties and take her out to concerts and shit.

You know I had to Ask to eat her out.After three years! And she was high, on drugs I PAID FOR.

God I hate her sexy sexy ass
>>
>>27556656
Cmon dude why you gotta pull that racial shit. One Love brother. Robot Unity.
>>
your mom is a huge faggot dude
>>
>>27556696
>Having sex
>Girl wants you to pay for it
>"H-haha, s-she's not a prostitute guys!"

She asked money for sex, that's a prostitute you faggot
>>
>>27556733
Thats why I felt uncomfortable with it. I told my mom about and she basically called me a pussy and said women are supposed to that, and I am just salty because she never fucked me and wouldnt be my girlfriend
>>
>>27556870
I have to know where your mother got that idea from

Women are not supposed to ask money for sex (unless you're in japan or some shit with love hotels)
>>
>>27556696
You are pathetic and your mom was right.
>>
>>27556897
No she said its not for sex,but a guy always has to take care of his women.

She bragged on how whenever she wanted cofee or lunch or something, she could just hit up match.com for a date and get it all for free
>>
>>27556940
Oh yeah she wws, thats why I am not talking to her.

The bitch had the gall to tell me to not text her because she was "focusing on school" and that I was disracting her.

I was going all the way up to Baltimore from dc,with no liscene to be with her,

fucking EEEEEERRRG.

I hate her but I hate myself more for giving into her bullshit.

Never again.

Never again
>>
>You don't respect the miscellanous finacial needs of a woman if you are a man you should take care of her
This is a word for word quote
>>
When mom explained to me that to get a wife I need to provide a woman with money, car, and home. I asked her how that is different from buying a whore for money. Didn't answer for a moment and then agreed.

They know.
>>
Well she aint sayin she a gold digger
but she aint messin with no broke nigger
>>
>I cant help you if you cant close the deal. You saw her naked and still couldnt ,you could have got some ass by now
>>
>>27557252
>>27557199
>>27557006
>>27555682
Based mom is savage
>>
>>27555682
Never ever buy women shit unless you are on a date. There's no reason to. If you are dating, you should buy her meals. But if she's a friend, dont.
>>
Do. Not. Pay. For. A. Womens. Time... This is common sense, dates are cool but if that's the only time you see the bitch when you're taking her to a resteraunt or whatever then you're fucked
>>
>>27555682
Anon you do realize not all women are whores right?
>>
>>27559956
Of course, though modern culture really does pressure us into a nation of whores and johns
>>
>>27555682
>Chad
Maybe in Legoland.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.