[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Four-year-old is beaten to death 'by her mother and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>Four-year-old is beaten to death 'by her mother and her boyfriend who tied her up and left her in a closet while they shot up heroin after the little girl drank her brother's juice'
>Jeri Quezada, 30, and her boyfriend, Charles Phifer, allegedly beat Leiliana Wright, four, to death with a belt and bamboo stick on March 12
>Leiliana later died from the injuries she suffered in the hours-long beating
>The girl had reportedly gotten into trouble for drinking her brother's juice
>Quezada and Phifer had used heroin before attacking the girl, police say
>Leiliana was allegedly tied up in a closet and suffered 'head to toe' bruising
>The mother-of-two is being held on a charge of injury to a child with a bond set at $500,000
>Police have yet to arrest Phifer or charge him with any crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518171/Four-year-old-beaten-death-mother-boyfriend-tied-left-closet-shot-heroin-little-girl-drank-brother-s-juice.html
>>
File: 1442756007186.jpg (46 KB, 400x568) Image search: [Google]
1442756007186.jpg
46 KB, 400x568
>Locked my girlfriend's daughter in the closet while shooting heroin
who's the cuck now, frogposters
>>
>>27555492
>whore in the making killed
>only the mother was arrested
Roasties btfo
>>
>>27555701
why the fuck did i laugh at this post? fuck i'm an horrible person
>>
File: The Softer Sex.jpg (74 KB, 907x858) Image search: [Google]
The Softer Sex.jpg
74 KB, 907x858
>>27555492

a single mother being a piece of shit and making bad decisions? what a surprise.
>>
Kill all whites. KILL THE FUCKING WHITE RACE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442255169602.jpg (5 KB, 229x277) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442255169602.jpg
5 KB, 229x277
>>27555919
Holy shit hilary
>>
>>27555820

I know this was probably meant to be edgy, but I just don't care anymore. Not like the kid was going to grow up to be doctor or make anyone happy.
>>
>>27555919
>clinton
>kill all whites

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: tommywiseaulaughsatthecomputer.jpg (16 KB, 320x322) Image search: [Google]
tommywiseaulaughsatthecomputer.jpg
16 KB, 320x322
>>27555919
JC that nameget
>>
>>27555919
I had a feeling this was your plan Mrs. Clinton.
>>
>>27555919
Goddammit Hilarious Hilary at it again!
>>
>quezada
>wright

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27555919

Black are worse, they are 7 foot tall musclebound behemots that kill and rape anything smaller than them.
>>
Don't do drugs mmkay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.