[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all your acenstors, extending beyond humanty and through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Disappointment.png (184 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.png
184 KB, 640x427
>all your acenstors, extending beyond humanty and through the beging of life itself, billions of years ago, managed to have at least one decendent
>this ends with you

How does it feel to know tha you failed as a individual?
I sure feel bad
>>
Don't dwell on it. If you really want kids, you can always do it. But, it's a tough decision to reverse if you have regrets.

don't be cucked by the breeders, meng.
>>
it isnt even the breeding part that gets me down ultimately. Its how badly I'm not a strong mature adult.

>still live at home
>dropped out of high school
>contribute nothing
>struggle to even care for my dog
>paranoid
>anxious
>just want to die most of the time

My ancestors are not smiling down on me.
>>
>>27555031
I don't want, but I'm completely awere that if I wanted to it would be just a dream
>>
I don't fail, I learn
>>
File: 1426627567415_1.jpg (65 KB, 486x469) Image search: [Google]
1426627567415_1.jpg
65 KB, 486x469
>>27554842
I have an image so relevant that I must post it
>>
>>27555302
What about when you could not complete an action?
>>
>>27555419
Lol nice meme Lola
+1
>>
>>27555438
I don't know what that is but I don't feel like I'm gonna post anymore itt
>>
>>27554842
Not bad, I have non robot brothers so...
>>
I know that I could get sex with moderately attractive women if I wanted, though.

I'm committed to my virginity, though. 31KHV.

There's actually something amazingly powerful in deciding to terminate an evolutionary line going back millions of years. Think of all the hundreds of generations that have come before me, and here I am, the product of billions of years of cosmological unfolding - and I'm saying "No more!"
>>
>>27555437
I don't action, I fail
>>
I have a twin sister who looks like my clone and she's the biggest normie socialite breeder in the universe so my evolutionary line is continued by proxy even though I'm forever alone
>>
>>27555756
Are you a girl?
And a girl who looks just like you have a active social life?

I'm not buying it
>>
I have cousins on both sides with their own kids so all of my grandparents DNA is covered. No pressure on me
>>
>>27555847

No, I'm male but she's basically me with a vagina. it just so happens I make a butt ugly guy, but she makes for a beautiful woman, so she's always been popular. I just look like a low test beta bitch. We're fraternal twins
>>
Never met these """ancestors""" so it's not like I give a shit. Live life bros
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.