[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No matter what, you will never be a cute girl >Even if,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>No matter what, you will never be a cute girl
>Even if, by chance, you still had a fit body to become one, your mind has already been spoiled by how you grew up: you will never have a cute, innocent, naive and sweet behaviour
>Even if you are born a cute female, you will grow up a bitch because weaklings are not allowed in this world

Why is life so cruel?
>>
Why are there so many grown men on this board who fantasize over this shit?
>>
>>27554837
Some have disphorya, others are lying, others would rather be girl but they don't have dysphoria.
I'm the latter, I'm fine with being a man, but I would have prefered to be born a woman.
>>
>>27554879
Yeah, it's the latter for me too, it's not a gender dysphoria, is a whole personality dysphoria or something like that
>>
>>27554917
That's maybe why it feels so good to use a female character in video games, when I choose a male one I feel like I'm betraying myself. It's not even a way to arouse me, certainly not, it just feels right.
>>
>>27554837
Why would you not want to be a female when they are worshiped by men and have easier lives?
>>
File: GRANDDADFORTRAN.png (86 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
GRANDDADFORTRAN.png
86 KB, 1000x1500
>for once, the tranny thread won't be ruined by pizza and its attention whore tripfag posse
it feels so good
>>
>>27554815
you can be a girl if you want to. It's a social construct, so as long as you abide by feminity you can become pretty damn hot while you're at it, especially with the help of surgery.

> Shelia Mcbride
It's meant to be anon
>>
>>27555976
Nah, I don't want to be a girl, I want to be born one
>>
>>27556281
This pretty much.
It's not a feeling like being trans.
>>
>>27555976
Trans =/= Real girl.
Besides, if you're like me and have the squarest jawline in all of history, you'll never be able to pass barring borderline supernatural methods.

So best I can do is hope for aliens, magic or a very rapid progression in gene technology I guess. Any anons out there want to share a bit of their power with me? Will become gf or slave or whatever for the anon who can, not gonna lie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.