[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
80% of men have children during their lifetime How does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 18
File: 1454221909276.jpg (137 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454221909276.jpg
137 KB, 750x1000
80% of men have children during their lifetime

How does it feel to be one of the few who will never reproduce?
>>
Honestly, pretty good. I probably wouldn't have a kid even if I could've.
>>
>>27554742

Is this supposed to cut deep or something? I've never been normal to begin with, why should I give a shit about this in particular?
>>
File: 1231245432654.jpg (86 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
1231245432654.jpg
86 KB, 640x474
It's for the good

I'm lazy
Arrogant
No charming
Not funny
Not 6ft minimum
5/10 looks
Didn't finish high-school
etc..

Why would i pass on my inferior genes?
>>
File: 1441542394360.jpg (29 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1441542394360.jpg
29 KB, 460x288
>>27554742
no friend, stop spreading lies

80% OF WOMEN go after the top 20% OF MEN

80% of men will in fact NOT have children
>>
80% of the men take care of children. Only 20% make them.
>>
Wow I hate this new layout.

Anyway, I'm glad about it, I feel like I dodged the proverbial bullet.
>>
>>27554742
Where did you get this figure? Your asshole?
Historically, it's something like 14%
>>
>>27554742
It's called being gay... A male can't become pregnant.
>>
>>27555007
>Historically
That is skewed by Greecan harems and, before civilization, packs of humans having one alpha.

I'm not sure if OP's figure is right, it may not be especially considering China, but if you look at only a more recent time-scale it's definitely much higher than 14%.
>>
>>27554869
>>27554945

hehehe Memes xd
>>
>>27554742
It doesn't matter who you bring into this world, or why you were brought into this world. A new life has to deal with the suffering of all of mankind, so unless something is done about humanity, it is not something you should care too much about it.
>>
>>27554742
Pretty good, I don't like responsibility. It also gives me more time for self development
>>
File: HmgtAwvBAd8.jpg (108 KB, 850x757) Image search: [Google]
HmgtAwvBAd8.jpg
108 KB, 850x757
>>27554742
>how does it feel
Perfectly fine for me.
>>
Feels good, man. I never wanted to have any babbies, and I still don't. Besides, it's real selfish to bring another life to earth with overpopulation and all that stuff
>>
>>27555060

It's not a meme.

bl0x
>>
I guess a big part of the other 20% don't reproduce by choice.
>>
It feels great. I won't contribute to this meaningless cycle.
>>
>>27555202
And a few who are physically unable due to shooting blanks or whatever
>>
would like to have a kid but really don't want to deal with women ever again, and also don't want a job..
>>
I don't know. I'm 22. Nothing is set in stone yet. I still have a couple decades.
>>
>>27554742
that's what adoption/abductiona is for
>>
File: 1458875043364.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458875043364.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>wanting a money black hole for 18 years
But why
>>
>>27555359
*abductions
>>
Ask my preggo gf lolol
>>
>>27554742
>Implying I want to
>>
>>27554742
80 sounds pretty high.. i would've guessed about 50

also im not some weak cuck normalshit who has their life dictated to them by the social narrative so i dont give a fuck about not having kids. i dont want them. the idea that kids makes your life fulfilling and not just more work and responsibility is obviously a meme
>>
>>27554742
Honestly I am content.
If the rest of the retard fags wont hop on the eugenics train with me atleast I will be doing my part by keeping this cancer from spreading...
Not to mention pussy is inferior to anal so...
>>
>>27555457
Why does 80 seem high? Pretty much all men have sex and reproduce. I'm suprised it's not higher
>>
>>27554742
God damn I'm so sexually repressed. I may as well have everything
>>
>>27554742
Historically only 40% of men reproduce, and 80% of women do. (The real figures are closer to 30% of males and 60% of females.)
>>
>>27555223
Agree man. People are only harming their progeny (and themselves) by bringing them into this fuck-of-a-world.
>>
File: green children.jpg (91 KB, 594x653) Image search: [Google]
green children.jpg
91 KB, 594x653
>>27554742
>80% of men have children during their lifetime

Can I get a source for that number? Seems far fetched.
In fact I see numbers at around 40% of white women and 30% of white men don't have children in their lifetimes (nor adopt), and among asians (in america) this can get as high as 50%.
>>
>>27555490
>Pretty much all men have sex and reproduce.

But this is wrong, you moron.
>>
>>27554742
Don't really care because I am going to be one of the 80%
>>
>>27554742
Feels great, the fuck would I want kids for?

Protip: I still get laid.
>>
>>27555600
No its really not. The percentage of men who never get any sex at all is extremely low, like 3-5%.
>>
>>27554742
Feels good man.
It's a very selfish thing to bring people to this world without their consent.
I am happy that I won't leave litter after me.
By litter I mean kids.
Get a vasectomy, save the planet.
>>
>>27555194
Then you certainly have some evidence upon which your claim is based. So why not produce it?
>>
>>27555587
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/272416.html
>>
Very good actually. I think bringing children into this world is a very selfish thing to do. How the fuck do i explain to a children that there are homeless people and vacant houses in every major city on the so called "first world countries", but they can't live in there, because they don't have money?
Among other retarded stuff, obivously, i coudl continue this list if i wanted to.
>>
>>27554742
I don't care laddie.
>>
>>27554742
I'm pretty sure I will breed.
I just don't know when.
>>
>>27554869
>I can't do math and don't know normal people, the post
>>
>>27555194
It isn't smart, funny, or interesting enough to be a mem; it is just wrong
>>
i always knew i was in the bottom 20%. i knew i'm in the bottom 3% actually, since i'm 25 and a virgin. and to be honest i know i'm the single ugliest/most worthless person on the face of the earth

so no this news barely means anything. i assumed it probably around 80% anyways
>>
>>27555765
You are certainly too dim to reproduce, I'll grant you that
>>
>>27554742
>80% of men raise Chads children
Ftfy
>>
>>27556938
BZZZZT!
Listening to PUAs = being a dumbass.
In reality about 20% of men fuck about 20% of women A LOT, about 10% of men and women never fuck, and the remaining 70% have 1-5 partners.
>Yeah, I know you fuckwits who do not cite sources for YOUR numbers will -demand- I give them - the National Health Statistics Reports for 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2015 preliminary; the GSS; the CDC; the Ohio State Survey
The incidence of Paternal Fraud (i.e., you think it is your kid and it isn't) is about 00.8%
>Again; the Genetic Analysis done by Stanford and the similar ones by Kroepke & Wilson and by the CDC
Stop listening to morons
>>
>>27557331

Nothing in any of those studies supports the horseshit you just came out with. The NHSRs actually say the exact opposite.
>>
Whatever I donated my life savings to Bernie Sanders
>>
>>27557331
>cucks actually believe this

I bet you think girls don't cheat unless your a bad person too
>>
File: childfree.jpg (12 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
childfree.jpg
12 KB, 273x184
>>27555706

this/seconded

I made peace with me not reproducing despite normies trying to push the meme of "find your special someone and bring someone to carry your name into this world" bullshit.

That's Chad and Stacy's problem
>>
>>27557586
>hurrrr durrrr I can't do math, hurrr
FTFY
>Percentage of men and women who are life-long virgins are roughly equal
>Same is true of 1, 2, etc. lifetime partners until you get to 9+ lifetime partners where men are higher
>Once you remove 'interaction with prostitutes' men's numbers roughly the same
So, genius, if 20% of the men were fucking 80% of the women there would be many more men who are virgins or with low N's compared to women and this isn't true.
Let me guess - you "know" that 50% of first marriages end in divorce, right?
>>
File: forcedmemecuck.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
forcedmemecuck.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>27557731
>no citations, no nothing but 'cuck' and 'nuh-uh'
also, it is spelled 'you're'
>>
- fat
- retarded
- not funny
- kind of look like danny devito

im cool
>>
>>27557331

>In reality about 20% of men fuck about 20% of women A LOT

The height of cuck-rationalising. The various sources you provide are always based on surveys, surveys that are often verbal not written - they cannot be trusted for authenticity when it comes to this. There's also a universal tendency in organisations to conceal statistics that reveal the truth on this sort of thing. Look at how abortion statistics aren't able to be gathered in most settings because feminists lobby against it. Look at how women virilently suppress evidence of how widespread fake rape accusations are - even while even the mainstream stories of rapes keep ending up showing women up as liars (read the latest case, Jian Ghameshi [sp?]).

If you want some reality, look at STD rates - once you exclude homosexual males (outliers, and not related to hetero sex so they can be excluded) - white males have 4 times less STD's than white women. There's a tricky thing feminists try to do, by trying to claim that women are somehow more prone to catching the diseases because of their reproductive organs being a certain way, but they're being dishonest on this point because FOR ANY HETERO FEMALE TO GET AN STD, she MUST have gotten it from a male, which means the male should be represented also in those statistics. Instead we find women having 4 times as many STD's, that's hypergamy at work.
>>
File: proofs.png (400 KB, 589x630) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
400 KB, 589x630
>>27554869

original post famalamamamama
>>
>>27557845
Face it - these guys can't get laid and they comfort themselves with the lie that 80% of men are like them rather than 8%.
Same thing with divorce, cheating, false fatherhood, you name it. They pretend it is common so their isolation and virginity is an asset, not an anomaly.
>>
>>27554742
>not having to raise an ungrateful money sink

Feels pretty good OP. Thanks for giving me a good feel today.
>>
Do you remember growing in this world? Remember how shitty it was being a kid and then a teenager and being an adult. Do you want that kind of life for your child?
>>
File: 1443589679730.png (440 KB, 775x720) Image search: [Google]
1443589679730.png
440 KB, 775x720
>>27555363
Getting to that point takes a lot of work and money already.
>>
>>27554833
Why are you arrogant I you suck so much? You have nothing to be proud of.
You're the type of person I hate most of all and I think most people would agree with me. This is why you can't get laid not because you suck. You think you deserve more than you do
>>
>>27557992

>Same thing with divorce, cheating, false fatherhood, you name it.
>They pretend it is common

Divorce isn't common??? 50% of marriages end in divorce (the rate is actually DECLINING now because nobody is bothering with marriage. 50% of mothers under 30 years old in the US are unmarried, most of them are single mothers.

Cheating is widely attested to by robots and fucking anyone online. From all over the world, all different settings there's evidence coming in that cheating is quite common. Note that even a small amount of cheating is good enough reason not to take the emotional risk, same with divorce.
>>
>>27557992
>>27557845

Nice samefagging you pathetic faggot
>>
File: 1456854266019.jpg (207 KB, 469x740) Image search: [Google]
1456854266019.jpg
207 KB, 469x740
>>27558043
Time of the month Amelia?

I'm actually a god among men. You are trash.

I will experience all the world has to offer.
>>
>>27554742
>>27554742
I don't even want to reproduce because I got shit tier gnetics which resulted in eunuchoidal body structure and type 1 Diabetes (auto immune disease) and I will probably get other auto immune diseases as well. it is likely that my children would inherit this shitty disease(s) and get them at a very young age despite perfect diet and lifestyle. why the fuck would I want to make the jews even more profit with Insulin pumps and other medication? I fucking shake my head every time I read on some forum for diabetics that a type 1 is pregnant/has children.

and then they complain when all the migrants and shit flood the country and reproduce like hell. they come from a country where people with type 1 diabetes and other shitty auto immune diseases would die quickly so they dont even get to reproduce so you only have people with good genetics. while the people of the modern first world are shitty subhumans with shit tier genetics.

if you don't have
>>
>>27557963
>It is a conspiracy! All the men lie, all the women lie, social scientists not only don't know this and don't adjust for it, they *fake data* to convince people of LIES!
>Why? FEMINISTS!
Look, pally, Twitter/Blogs != reality
>Just because medicine shows that women are much more prone to SSTDs they aren't
Look, I get that your only defense is
>THE EVIDENCE IS A LIE!!!! The only people telling the truth are high school dropouts that sell ebooks about picking up drunk sluts!!!!!!
And then you go back to reading a high school dropout's musings on evolutionary biology
>>
Pretty good I have plenty of sex at the moment Figuer at some point a kid is likely to pop up so I'm having fun while.I can.
>>
>>27558048
50% of ALL marriages WERE ending in divorce 40 years ago.
The rate for first marriages was never above 40% and has been 20% or less your entire life.
Less than 25% of all marriages have cheating by either party and in first marriages that number is 6%, max.
>Cheating is widely attested to by robots
A fucking lie - robots don't have GF or sex so they can't be cheated on
>>
>>27558093
>nice set of citations
>>
>>27558141

>It is a conspiracy! All the men lie, all the women lie, social scientists not only don't know this and don't adjust for it, they *fake data* to convince people of LIES!

I didn't claim it was a conspiracy, I claimed the opposite - that there's a common sense, openly and widely acknowledge motivation to report dishonestly in these cases. In fact most of these studies will often acknowledge that they don't expect to get an accurate number on these things. I also know that I personally have lied on such a survey years ago, because I did not want to write on a piece of paper that a woman had handed to me "virgin".

>Look, pally, Twitter/Blogs != reality

This is the typical blue-pilled cuck mentality. You prefer to believe that all of us are somehow 'brainwashed' by "people on the internet" - and you try to make light of twitter/blogs because they're run by individual people, rather than large organisations. The problem is that you're living in the internet age - where men from all over the world are independently reporting the same thing - that women are hypergamous. I knew this in highschool when most girls were chasing literally ONE guy.

>THE EVIDENCE IS A LIE!!!! The only people telling the truth are high school dropouts that sell ebooks about picking up drunk sluts!!!!!!
>And then you go back to reading a high school dropout's musings on evolutionary biology

Again, none of the evidence I'm getting comes from a PUA ebook, I have never read such a book in my life! Who are drunk sluts, btw? Literally every female I know drinks alcohol and has been to clubs and bars. You're KEK RATIONALISING, you're trying to convince yourself of a lie.

I showed you common sense, and referred to STD rates, what do you have to say about those? White women have 4 times the STD's as white men. That's actually remarkably consistent with the 80/20 rule.
>>
>>27558141

That poster cited actual, hard statistics that can be verified with the quickest punch into a search engine while so far you've done nothing but namedrop journals (that you haven't read, see above) and made up bullshit fanciful faggot math to tortuously get to the conclusions you want. Smug little cunt.
>>
>>27558136
you know what the best part is about having t1 diabetes?

if you ever want to an hero, all you have to do is eat the most delicious meal you've ever had and then just go to bed.

LADA1.5 here. I feel your pain.
>>
>>27558200

>50% of ALL marriages WERE ending in divorce 40 years ago.

You're trying to claim that this is evidence in your favor, in women's favor. It's not. The decline in divorce is obviously a result in the MASSIVE dropoff in marriage, which is in part a reaction to divorce rates, 80% of which are initiated by women, most of these are on flimsy grounds, and the consequences for the men involved are absolutely massive, they are life-significant. A man who marries a woman and lives with her for 20 years who is then divorced has lost 20 years of his life, and often vast sums of money, vast amounts of labour expended, his emotional state, children, etc.

>Less than 25% of all marriages have cheating by either party and in first marriages that number is 6%, max.

Absolutely hilarious that you think numbers like "40%" and "25%" are somehow encouraging!!! The rate at the start of the century was something like less than 5%. If women don't want to be married, THEN DON'T GET MARRIED, but vast numbers of men have had their lives ruined by it, and by women initiating it, using a legal system erected by women to extract resources from men.

Remember that the norm has always been and continues to be that the MALE puts most effort, most resources, etc into the marriage. Even a rate of 5% is terrifyingly high for such a risk.
>>
>>27558251
You said
>I didn't claim it was a conspiracy
AND you said
>There's also a universal tendency in organisations to conceal statistics that reveal the truth
Uh-huh
>I am a liar
that doesn't prove they did suspect you of lying and even correct for it. Read the methodology and you'll learn that in 90+ years of doing surveys they have gotten pretty good at weeding out and adjusting for lies
>ou prefer to believe that all of us are somehow 'brainwashed' by "people on the internet" - and you try to make light of twitter/blogs because they're run by individual people, rather than large organisations.
Translation
>IT IS A CONSPIRACY! Only the handful of self-admitted losers with no education know the *truth* about men, women, sexual relations, and society! Large organizations lie - for some ungodly reason. But the tiny handful of people living in mom's basement that confirm my own bias from when I and the people I interacted with were children are telling the only truth!
Bathetic
>Literally every female I know drinks alcohol and has been to clubs and bars
Almost *none* of the women I know have ever been to a club. Which anecdote wins?! Go to a Mormon or Muslim city and virtually none of the women drink alcohol and there often ARE NO CLUBS!
The fact you hang out with skanks only proves your lack of judgment, not universal truths.
BTW - you are using hypergamy incorrectly.
>Women are more likely to catch STDs because of biology which proves - something, no one knows what
maybe, just *maybe*, if you had cited ANY source you might catch my attention. In the meantime I suggest you learn what 'common sense' really means you conspiracy fuckwit.
>>
>>27558461

>There's also a universal tendency in organisations to conceal statistics that reveal the truth

That is not claiming a conspiracy. A tendency of human nature is not conspiracy. Just like you are repressing and denying any awareness of female sexuality, attempting to believe that women are somehow "equal" to men sexually and that hypergamy is not a reality, so in polite society - especially society where women have a large say - truths like this literally cannot be expressed. This is why lies like the wage-gap myth are almost universally accepted by governments, international organisations, big media, etc - and yet 5 minutes of reading online can debunk this bullshit. Anyone with brains can see the contrast.

>that doesn't prove they did suspect you of lying and even correct for it...

So on the surveys they take, they somehow exclude the reporting of those surveyed? No. The vast majority of men when surveyed anonymously online for example show lower numbers of sex partners than when surveyed in person, and vice versa for females. Women have been shown in tests to lie about their numbers SIGNIFICANTLY, when 'threatened' with a polygraph. Women in fact also anonymously admit that they lie!

>Only the handful of self-admitted losers with no education
>The fact you hang out with skanks...

Cuck-rationalisation. You're trying to convince yourself that only lower-class or women 'somewhere else' are like this, but the odds are simply that you have very very little experience with women in real life. The overwhelming consensus online (from men and women of all classes, ages, countries, etc) is that women are hypergamous and have significantly more sex partners than men.

>BTW - you are using hypergamy incorrectly.

The mark of an autist. The term hypergamy is used here in the proper context, you're going by some definition none of us use.

>maybe, just *maybe*, if you had cited ANY source

CDC
>>
>>27558461
nice modern american redditor cuckold posting style
>>
>>27558461
circumcised cuck detected
>>
I hate kids and don't want one
>>
File: HIV.png (174 KB, 1419x685) Image search: [Google]
HIV.png
174 KB, 1419x685
>>27558461
>>27558689

...here's one source on the STD's thing, I've circled the relavant details and added notes.
>>
>>27555363
>he thinks it lasts until 18
lmao
>>
Perfectly fine.
I'm awful with kids and I don't like the idea of that hypothetical kid feeling as a mistake or unwanted just because s/he had born.
>>
File: kWZXnHc.jpg (83 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
kWZXnHc.jpg
83 KB, 852x1136
>>27554742
>How does it feel to be one of the few who will never reproduce?
Pretty fucking awesome. Keep all the money and time to myself? Yes please.

On the other hand:
>How does it feel that Ujishima-san will never be your girlfriend?
Pretty fucking terrible, senpaichi.
>>
>>27558313
>All YOU did was refer to actual studies that other people say are bullshit while HE agrees with ME!
FTFY, loser
>>
>>27558351
>The decline in divorce is obviously a result in the MASSIVE dropoff in marriage
translation
>I am completely unaware that the rates of divorce *climbed* during the decline in marriage in the late '60's-early '70's and *declined* during the increase in marriage in the late '70's-early '80's
Wow.
it is almost as if you don't know what you are talking about
>The rate at the start of the century was something like less than 5%.
Yeah, and the rate is the same now *in first marriages*, you moron.
And more men cheat than women
>>
>>27558689
>Just like you are repressing and denying any awareness of female sexuality, attempting to believe that women are somehow "equal" to men sexually and that hypergamy is not a reality, so in polite society
Translation
>I am making shit up
I never said ANY of those things, you buffoon!
Get this through your thick skull - all I am saying is - the PUA types and their made-up statistics are *lies*.

>The overwhelming consensus online
translation
>I read PUA blogs and they agree with me
lol
My favorite
> The term hypergamy is used here in the proper context
Nope.
Hypergamy *properly* refers to the fact that women will ignore things like ugliness, bad social manners, etc. for a marriage that improves her social standing and financial stability, the OPPOSITE of how PUA morons and their readers use it, which is backwards and doesn't concern marriage.
You just keep proving that your source of data is Loserville.
>>
File: fedoralord.jpg (12 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
fedoralord.jpg
12 KB, 350x262
>>27558872
LOLOL!
That's it?!
How about the STD Surveillance Report, 2014, from the CDC that shows that once you remove PID and Ectopic Pregnancy that slight MORE stereo men have STI's than hetero women?
>B-b-but Roosh and Roissy never posted that chart for me!!
>>
File: 002351087235.gif (480 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
002351087235.gif
480 KB, 300x265
Feels pretty bad to be honest. I don't really care much about kids themselves, but carrying on my family name is what i'd be proud to do.

Too bad that i'll probably never be able to do that.
>>
>>27558872
There's also the minor detail that HIV isn't transmitted every time you have sex and women are much more likely to become infected than men by nature of the sex act.
>>
>>27558872
Can we just acknowledge that if black people weren't having tons of kids due to ignorance and a clamoring for government money they wouldn't needs aids to kill so many of them?
Not to mention the long-term side-effects of half-ass raising 5+ kids without a father and no idols to look up to other than NBA players, rappers, and that nigga on the corner with all the ice on who slings caine. It's no wonder they aren't kingz anymore.
>>
>>27560369
Pretty sure that's widely acknowledged already f.am
>>
I blame condom chan desu
>>
>>27554742
In norway it was more like 60% if i remember right, pretty simple to extrapolate that to any other developed country.
>>
>>27554742
Feels good, because I have sex. I just don't want to put a human being in this overpopulated world and cause more problems to people who are already here.
>>
>>27555363
This >>27558949
You're morally obligated to support your child for life because you were the one who burdened him with existence.
>>
File: ソ久ス.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ソ久ス.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>27562879
Good thing I am morally bankrupt then.
At least suicide is always an option if they get tired of the burden of existence.
>>
>>27554742

>women only date 20% of men
>"80% of men reproduce"

Something aint right.
>>
>>27554742
fuckin happy
>>
>How does it feel to not contributing to the current overpopulation?

Pretty good
>>
>>27563256
Looks like the memes were wrong.
What a shock, a bunch of shut in virgin NEETs projecting their insecurities on the world isn't an accurate depiction of reality.
And of those 20% who never reproduce over half of them are capable but choose not to.
>>
File: boooo.png (616 KB, 607x461) Image search: [Google]
boooo.png
616 KB, 607x461
>>27554742
>wanting children
ogininol desu
>>
>>27557992
As opposed to you and other conservacucks who thinks most marriages aren't miserable slavery and the "marital bliss" Disney meme actually exists.
>>
>>27563366
If everyone else jumped off a cliff, I guess you really would, too.
>>
>>27554742
Fucking awesome. I made a lot of money early, so I can do whatever the hell I want. I basically live the same life as myspace tom. I take classes at smc during the year, fuck the girls because i'm rich, then travel around the world the rest of the time.
>>
>>27555457
it's not a meme
it's one big plot

children cost a lot of money thus you will have to work more
plus the jews need you to have children so there will be someone to work for his children
>>
Given that the human race and human experience will definitely end in the next century due to transhumanism and/or mass extinction, pretty good famalam.

I don't really feel up to the task of raising a gene-splicing cyborg or arguing with my kid about whether xhe's really a pansexual who needs a surgical dick inversion.
>>
>>27555552
>the real figures are closer to 30% of males and 60% of females
>60% of females

that's wrong and you fucking know it
literally ANY woman can get a dicking
at least 80% MINIMUM of women reproduced
>>
>>27555042
Lots of unreliable statistics about how many men breed iITT. I heard the figure that 60% of men who have ever lived (all of history) never passed on their genes. We're descended from the 40% of alpha thugs, thus the constant warfare.
>>
i really do want to have a child but only if they can be 100% me
i don't want my kid to only be 50% me and 50% some roastie slut
>>
File: replyrate-malesender.jpg (51 KB, 493x524) Image search: [Google]
replyrate-malesender.jpg
51 KB, 493x524
>>27554742
That's a lie, especially when most of our ancestors were women.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.