[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, I have no idea how to fix this, it looks like fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan.png (94 KB, 1271x474) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
94 KB, 1271x474
hey guys, I have no idea how to fix this, it looks like fucking google+

please help guys
>>
>>27554078
Anon, there is a way to change it, and I can tell you if you make it worth it for me. What do you have to offer?
>>
>>27554163
basically nothing.
>>
File: hijak.png (23 KB, 315x248) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
23 KB, 315x248
>>27554180
Well then I guess you're out of luck. Sorry senpai, I completely forgot how to fix the layout. Maybe some dank memes would get my memory going again.
>>
If you're on a phone it's easy, I don't know how to change it on a computer though.
>>
File: ---------------------adsfghjkl.jpg (62 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
---------------------adsfghjkl.jpg
62 KB, 960x960
>>27554212

fine. They're kinda shitty.
>>
Do you guys seriously not realize what day it is? It's April 1st you retards, it'll be gone by tomorrow.
>>
File: Fix april fools layout.jpg (103 KB, 811x443) Image search: [Google]
Fix april fools layout.jpg
103 KB, 811x443
>>27554280
>>27554280
Pretty shitty but i'm bored so i'll help you out anyways. Just block md2016.*.css

If you're on firefox, you'll want to right click the page and click "Inspect element". Then click on "Style Editor". On the left you'll see a list. Find md2016.*.css, and click the little eye icon.

Picture very much related. You're welcome OP.
>>27554364
Shut the fuck up Nora you retarded fucking spic. Don't you have some fucking housecleaning to take care of? Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>27554386
Confirmed that this works. Thank you, anon.
>>
>Alice Gilbert
I hate this shit, what kind of faggot takes April 1st seriously anyway?
>>
>>27554984
Are you new? Moot messing with the site was an April Fools tradition, it's only logical that Hiroshima continues it.
>>
>>27554078
I think the sites meant to be like this now. A bit of a coincidence they changed the layout on April first though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.