[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gay robot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
hey fellow gay robots, how's it going? managed to april fools anybody into being your qt bf today? what have you got planned for the weekend?

Also, come hang out in our shiny new robo homo Discord channel: https://discordapp.com/channels/165054541744570368/165054541744570368
>>
8vrn|>
>>
If you don't want to join the normalfag channel listed in the OP, feel free to join the server for gay robots only.
https://discord.gg/0v7u3JHcoUqAaqWb
>>
>>27553074
since you're going to strawman my OP and derail my thread, I feel I ought to specify that that channel you linked is for people who fit YOUR PERSONAL definition of a robot, which is:

A permanent NEET who has never and will never have sex, never have a bf/gf, a job, an academic career, etc., and doesn't imagine they will ever accomplish any of that in the future. ANYBODY who does not meet that criteria is written off as a "normalfag".

Grow up and get over yourself, dude.
>>
File: 1444621155948.jpg (204 KB, 1703x958) Image search: [Google]
1444621155948.jpg
204 KB, 1703x958
>>27553308
Someone's getting mighty salty.
>>
>>27553376
lol, bit hypocritical since your entire existence is defined by saltiness at the entire outside world
>>
>>27553308
I imagine your idea of a robot is a cut twink who chugs MDA every night at the club, gets used as a cumsock in a 200-way gangbang 40 times a week, but has a tough time forming a stable romantic partnership?
>>
>>27553503
you see where it says "strawman" it the post you quoted?
>>
>>27553476
>being this mad that robots don't want to join your channel and listen to how much dick normalfags got over the weekend
>>
File: 110 - YPYAK4m.gif (15 KB, 345x363) Image search: [Google]
110 - YPYAK4m.gif
15 KB, 345x363
>be fagbot
>hate other homos for being sluts and/or snowflakes

Fuck this gay Earth I wish I was straight
>>
>>27553540
>being elitist about how shit at life you are
you realise the robots vs normies thing was only ever meant to be a tongue-in-cheek joke, right?
>>
>>27553673
>thinks he's the only "normal" homo
>hates "other" homos for being snowflakes
sounds like you fit right in t b h f a m
>>
>>27553727
yeah r9k is really meant for alpha studs. the virgin thing is just a meme.
>>
>>27553673
You can always an hero, Anon, pls.
>>
>>27553879
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, go make a nice healthy snack, write a letter to someone you miss, go outside for a bit, practice a hobby. you appear to be unhealthily invested in /r9k/ "culture".
>>
>>27553308
Camille? That's a girls name
>>
>>27553727
>normalfags can't handle people not liking them
You seem rustled, maybe you should take a break.
>>
>>27553982
>go outside for a bit, practice a hobby
I use the rage I accumulate reading /r9k/ to fuel my long-distance running habit. Nothing gives my better mileage than pure, uncut hatred.
>>
Kill yourselves you disgusting faggots
>>
>>27554184
>exercise
FUCK OUTTA HERE NORMIE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jk, cool, i run too. how often do you run? how far can you run in a single session?
>>
All faggots must be raped by ME until they learn the true meaning of FEAR
>>
>>27553308
desu any true robot isn't going to hop into the discord for a little small talk anyway
>>
>>27554291
why would you be willing to post in this thread but not in a discord?

also, while we're at it, what's your definition of a "true robot", pal?
>>
>>27554253
>how often do you run?
Every few days when weather allows (not as often as I'd like in the winter). I'm actually getting kind of pumped right now and I'll probably go out soon. Usually I go out after I find some new high-octane music.
>how far can you run in a single session?
I think I did about 30km on Monday, but I think I could do a bit better with better track conditions and some water. I did the first half-marathon distance in about 1:40 hrs.
>>
>>27554505
>Monday
*Wednesday
Not that it matters.
>>
>>27554505
Mirin dude, I'm still working towards jogging 10km in one session. I've only been jogging for ~a year but have fallen off the wagon a couple of times. I aim for a minimum of 5km 3x a week at the moment but fuck it up pretty frequently.How long have you been running for?
>>
>>27554586
I've been running for about a year, but I ran my first half-marathon distance in the second week. I seem to have motivational issues running for longer than that, though, so I've never progressed further. Also my calves always seem to suddenly blow out around the 25km mark.
I live in an area which makes running during the winter and half of the fall extremely difficult, so I really have to make the most out of the time I have.
I've found that the biggest key to performing is keeping a good temperature. My performance is always abysmal when I run on summer days when all the normies are out. Low temperatures also mean you don't have to carry much/any water, so in the summer I would suggest that you always run at night. Personally I can't stand carrying water/having water sloshing around while I run.
As an aside, I'd say the best temperature for long-distance running is probably about 5C.
>I aim for a minimum of 5km 3x a week at the moment but fuck it up pretty frequently
I get sidetracked a lot too since I'm pretty busy these days. The important thing is to get fucking pumped for those runs - it should never feel like a chore. Try to keep it spontaneous - I feel that if you actually pencil in running days, you're naturally going to schedule running on a lot of days when you're not feeling it, and skip running on unscheduled days where you do.
>>
>>27555087
>ran my first half-marathon distance in the second week
were you hospitalised after or are you a freak of nature? even after months of running I can't imagine knocking out 20km in one go.

>I've found that the biggest key to performing is keeping a good temperature.
I know what you mean; I made most of my progress when I had a shitty sleep schedule and had no qualms about jogging at 10pm-2am. Cold, quiet, empty streets and fields.

> can't stand carrying water
Ugh, it's the worst. Tried it once and I have no idea why people do it. It's so cumbersome and distracting.

>Try to keep it spontaneous
Depression/amotivation/a clusterfuck of both mean that I'm pretty infrequently struck by a jogging "mood" - I'd estimate it's once a fortnight that I really /want/ to jog. Most of the time I find myself having to force myself, remind myself of the benefits, kick myself for instictively wanting to indulge in sedentary chan-lurking and whatnot. I envy you if those spontaneous running moods strike you more often.
>>
>>27555662
>were you hospitalised after or are you a freak of nature?
Well, I can't say it was easy.
>Tried it once and I have no idea why people do it
Normies, man. They have to make a big spectacle out of everything - cyclists with their fucking spandex gimp suits; runners with their yoga pants, $800 shoes, neon shoelaces, water bottle ammo belts; protein powder junkies...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.