[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fastest, painless, way to commit suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: satou.png (873 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
satou.png
873 KB, 1920x1080
I've seen articles upon articles of ODing, hanging, drowning, and slitting the throat, but I don't want a lot of pain and a large mess for someone to clean up afterwards. Looking for something that can be done within a few hours so I don't have to plan. In before "april fools".

Also general comfy thread to calm me down before I go through with whatever method I decide
>>
honestly i'd say hanging. you can buy several feet of rope for less than $15 and tying a noose is easy as hell.
i know what you're going through anon
have some nujabes for now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avBZXNYwuqc
>>
Heroin overdose (obviously by shooting up) is the most blissful way to go. Even if you fail you'll feel good.
>>
File: 1458866830831.jpg (178 KB, 497x544) Image search: [Google]
1458866830831.jpg
178 KB, 497x544
>his tank of helium didn't come in yet
>>
File: 83927160.jpg (112 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
83927160.jpg
112 KB, 500x481
>>27551426
Thanks, I love some nujabes. Was listening to some ambient stuff earlier to get me in the mood for the inevitable but i needed something different tonight
>>
>>27551500
>>27551384
You aint going to do it you whiny attention whore faggot.
>>
Ouups looks like another underage faggot watched welcome to the NHK again!
>>
>>27551384
>buy chloroform or equivalent
>travel to the nearest large body of water
>position self to sink and drown after knocking self out
>drift away peacefully

This is how I want to go but need to test chloroform in my room out something first.
>>
>>27551546
This, anyone who actually intends to end there life doesn't post about it or tell anyone or write a dumb fucking letter they just go and do it
>>
>>27551384
See a therapist and see the beauty in the little things. Life isn't meant to be perfect. Please don't do it.
>>
>>27551546
By the time this is archived/404s im hoping to be on my way. Cant really provide proof since ill be dead
>>
>>27551573
Beauty in what little things? I'm 26 years old and a complete failure. I haven't had a job in 4 years, I live off disability benefits in a shitty one room apartment and do nothing but sleep and use the internet all day. I go outside twice a week for a little under an hour to get food. I'll never be able to pay off my debt and I'm on the path to becoming a wizard. I am too socially fucked to make friends and I am too embarrassed by myself to even speak to my family. There are no "little things" in life I can enjoy. I'm just speeding up the process and getting it over with.
>>
>>27551715
The little things you enjoy. Even going on the internet can be dope. If you feel bored or stagnant there are a thousand ways to change that. Consider moving into a cooler area with prettier scenery or going on adventures or taking up a creative hobby. There are tons of things you can do to appreciate life and enjoy it you just aren't doing anything to change that. Don't be a baby and make some dope changes in your life. I'm a depressed person so I feel you but it's easier to end it then fight it. I suggest give yo shit another shot and actually try to make some interesting substantial changes however small they might be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.