[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rich girl life Could there be an easier life than this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>Rich girl life

Could there be an easier life than this?
>>
Rich white girls are at the top of the pyramid
>>
File: 1457277504216.jpg (268 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457277504216.jpg
268 KB, 700x700
>>27551310
yea

rich little girl life
>>
Honestly? No. I knew a rich white girl whose parents financed her every whim. She was a true alcoholic and gave zero fucks about anyone or anything but herself. Good for her, I guess. I envy that level of freedom.
>>
>>27551310
Rich anyone life is pretty fucking easy
>>
File: 1458675698809.jpg (203 KB, 949x763) Image search: [Google]
1458675698809.jpg
203 KB, 949x763
>>27551342
women especially white arent at the top of anything cuck. stop projecting
>>
I don't think you get it.

Money overrides EVERYTHING.

You can be a obese balding kissless virgin. If you win $100 million dollars, you're going to get tons of 10/10 pussy and everyones going to think you're so fucking cool. Trust me, they will.

I am even guilty of that. You attach a $100m net worth to a random bum on the street and suddenly im going to have more respect for him than 99% of people Ive ever known.
>>
Girls that young with that much money have probably sucked a lot of nasty dick to get it.
>>
File: 0005712878_100.png (100 KB, 975x180) Image search: [Google]
0005712878_100.png
100 KB, 975x180
>>27551310
>one chance at life
>born poor
at least I'm white...
>>
>>27551420
agreed, super rich anything is easy life
>>
>>27551447
Or maybe they were born to rich parents, which is most likely the common of the two.
>>
>>27551310
Their lives are bad, just in a different way.
>>
>>27551310

have you ever meet an HAPPY rich girl?

I don't, and i know some REALLY rich girls...
>>
True indeed. I've met a rich girl in college. Meanwhile she drops out from college with her boyfriend, both travel to somehwere. They brooke up, she travels alone to India, all on mommy's money. Returned, went to another college, drop out again, and now she's pregnant. She spends her day in the street doing some perfomances and actually people gave her a lot of money. She claims to receive 80 euros from tourists on a good day.
I've known dudes who try to do the same, and can get more than 10 euros. Having a vagina is the best thing in the world.
>>
>>27551718
*can't get more
>>
>>27551600
>>27551610

hahahahahahahaha

Seriously. The only way an attractive, young, rich, white girl could have any problems in life is all self-inflicted.
>>
>>27551718

so she traveled to europe and now does casting couch and czech pickup? congrats to her.
>>
>>27551342
>>27551363

>she's so privileged that her family is rich enough to buy her a ferrari
>and did I mention that she's WHITE?!

lel, the brainwashing is strong
>>
>>27551756
You can't deny that white girls on average have easier lives than all women of any other race and all men in general. It's over the top easy mode that she's white on top of the fact that she is daddy rich and attractive.
>>
>>27551733

Like axienty,depression etc?

Yeah dude, if you haven't noticed yet..all problems are related to our wiew of the world
>>
>>27551787
A rich, pretty girl does not know depression or anxiety.
>>
>>27551610
I haven't met any rich girls, period. If I do meet a rich girl though, then I'm gonna try my best to get her to like me so hopefully we marry and I can inherit her family's money and go live someplace nice overseas.
>>
>>27551372
>Rich anyone life is pretty fucking easy

>>27551420
>Money overrides EVERYTHING.

>>27551454
>super rich anything is easy life

>>27551733
>rich people's problems are all self-inflicted

You guys are only saying this shit because you're poor. A lot of rich people's problems come from the question of "now what". Suppose you had all of your finances taken care of, that you could live some place fancy, eat expensive food, play video games all day, whatever. Do your really think that you wouldn't run the same risk of feeling that your existence is solitary and meaningless?

Also, you guys seem to think that rich people can do literally anything that they want to. Only a very small portion of rich people are fucking Elon Musk launching rockets into outer space and shit.

Finally, a lot of rich kids are supremely fucked up by the fact that they didn't have to work for their money. They have a warped sense of self-worth, especially when it comes to reputation. Also, combine that with the fact that many rich parents can't stand the thought of their children living ordinary lives-- no, their kids need to be politicians or CEOs or famous socialites or some shit. If somebody who grew up rich decided to go financially independent in a humble line of work, they run the risk of being ostracized by their families.

First-world problems obviously but not every bit of human suffering needs to be dissected and compared on some graph.

All that said, fuck rich kids of instagram, Dan Bilzerian, and teenage Arabs in their neon Lamborghinis. My point is that you guys are playing dumb if you think that rich people are magically converted by money into enlightened beings without worry. The only people who seem divinely happy because of money are rich retards
>>
>>27551902
Also, I don't know why a random name appeared on my post, that's creepy.
>>
>>27551827

No,you don't know any rich girl xD

>>27551866
Fuck one it's easy, marry one not.
Also i don't think you will endure a spoiled,depressed, bitch.
>>
>>27551930
what the fuck is going on here, seriously
>>
>>27551310
Apparently easy, but not so romantically easy as you might think. Most guys hate being patronized, so it's difficult for them forming a stable relationship beneath their financial station, quite unlikely what rich guys would experience.
>>
>>27551902
This is the best you have? My problems come from the question of 'now what'. Except im not rich. If I was I would have a lot more choice into what 'now what' actually is.

Also my dream life is one that is solitary and 'meaningless' so I don't see the problem.
>>
>>27551902
>giving your kids unlimited to your money
I don't get this. I will be fairly rich in the future. Not crazy rich, but enough for independence. But I'd never casually throw it away to my children. I'd make them work for every little penny
>>
>>27551902
>Suppose you had all of your finances taken care of, that you could live some place fancy, eat expensive food, play video games all day, whatever. Do your really think that you wouldn't run the same risk of feeling that your existence is solitary and meaningless?
No, because I'd be able to live life without worries and just have fun with all the dosh I have.

>Also, you guys seem to think that rich people can do literally anything that they want to. Only a very small portion of rich people are fucking Elon Musk launching rockets into outer space and shit.
You don't have to be Elon Musk rich in order to have an easy life. Being the standard rich person who lives in a fucking giant mansion, works once a week if at all and drives supercars would be just fine for me.

>If somebody who grew up rich decided to go financially independent in a humble line of work, they run the risk of being ostracized by their families.
They're dumb then. Why would you want to do that if you already have a fortune?

>>27551962
I wouldn't have problem with letting a rich girl spoil me with a new Lamborghini. Guys who think they're somehow emasculated for receiving free shit like that are obviously retarded.
>>
>>27551310
>tfw pic looks like a genuine Google+ profile
Kek.
>>
>>27551310
She looks like a cunt desu SENPAI.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.