[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a long distance relationship with someone you've met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 9.jpg (89 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
89 KB, 500x517
Can a long distance relationship with someone you've met online work?
>>
Short answer, no

Long answer, no but possibly maybe
>>
>>27551272
Yes, if by "work" you mean she soaks up all your time, attention and money while giving you nothing of value in return.
>>
>>27551287
>possibly maybe
But how?
>>
>>27551272
Yes. Dated someone online for 3 years, met up and the 4th year was in-person. Though I won't lie if both of you don't have the mindset of actually being in love and caring 100% with each other it will fall apart instantly
>>
Nothing will ever work, you stupid failed normalfag.
>>
probably not

idk, do whatever you want but I tried to do that twice and I got cucked twice. I wouldn't even bother with relationships anymore.
>>
>>27551272
Sure can i'm in one right now.

Met my current gf (fiance now) online and it took a year of talking before i managed to go over there to see her. We both lived in separate countries too which made things a little tricky.

The way for it to work is trust, persistence and commitment. If you can't do any of those then its not going to work at all. You need to know you can trust them on their own majority of the time without you there.

>>27551328
This anon has it spot on. If you both dont have the mindset of being in love then its never going to work. Both of you need to take it seriously just like any other relationship.

That being said don't go and jump the gun and run over to see her IRL. What if she lives in a shady country? You need to know you can trust her and she needs to prove that to you.
>>
>have intrawebz practice gf

recon the cunt knows me better than I know myself.
too bad she suffers from BPD, that is a gamble I'm not willing to take.
>>
It can only work if you meet in real life often enough. If you have never even met in person, it's not a relationship.
>>
>>27551398
Not true. Never met my bf for 3 years and met on the 4th and it worked out perfectly
>>
File: 144.jpg (132 KB, 537x735) Image search: [Google]
144.jpg
132 KB, 537x735
>>27551328
>>27551361

Thank you Anons, you have given me hope.
>>
>>27551443
How can you not be able to meet for 3 fucking years?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.