[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people from your old high school class who were completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1234.jpg (21 KB, 606x648) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
21 KB, 606x648
>people from your old high school class who were completely useless are now school teachers
>>
Well you know how the saying goes. Those who can't do, teach. And those who can't teach, teach gym.
>>
>completely useless
>school teachers
Sounds about right, glad I was home schooled.
>>
Teachers are useless you can become one and still have gotten shit grades in school I'm becoming one.
>>
>>27551012
>glad I was home schooled

so you were taught by your useless parents instead. HAHAHAHA.
>>
I'm a failure at life at got shit grades in school. I've considered being a teacher but I watched Kodomo no Jikan and I'm afraid to be blackmailed by an 8 year old from a dysfunctional family.
>>
>>27550998
and those who can't teach gym end up here
>>
File: 1458346273643.png (325 KB, 650x792) Image search: [Google]
1458346273643.png
325 KB, 650x792
>>27551285
>implying you need to know anything to teach gym
I hated it but come on.
>>
Well, yeah. Teachers aren't exactly successful.
College profs, sure. Grade/middle/high school though, think about it. They're regurgitating the same stuff to literal children, that's all.
>>
My sister is a teacher.

Although she literally got 100% A+'s for all her stuff in school and HD's in Uni.

I don't know how I am so fucking dumb compared to her. I struggled through school, I was literally happy to get a C, most of my report cards were D's. Then they introduced E's, and most of my work became E's.

Could be because I spent all my youth and teenage years playing video games while she spent them studying, who knows.
>>
File: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>27551322
>most of them are normies
>fb photos with them smiling with their teaching degrees
>proud parents
>social lives
>of the opinion they're doing some good in life

meanwhile here I am on r9k
>>
>girls I know have become teachers
>they were, and still are, degenerate whores
>one of them is teaching second graders
>less that 8 hours after she finishes work, there are photos on her Facebook of her grinding on Chad in a club
>>
>>27550989
omfg thanks for that
>>
>>27551456
print it out and leave copies at her school
>>
>>27551483
and leave rocks on her car!
>>
>>27551492
>and leave rocks on her car!
I don't understand
>>
>have to deal with other people's kids all day
>kids that are socially underdeveloped and think the world revolves around them
>kids that are whiny
>kids that are loud and only want validation
>kids that are dumb
>get shit pay because you will likely work for a public school

I never understood why people become teachers of kids. If you want to teach something, teach something to people who actually want to learn rather than to people who learn because they have to.
>>
>these women will teach what they think is important
>while they'll be required to teach things like math and chemistry they'll only really put effort into stuff they like

I've met teachers like them. Friend of mine has a gf who teaches 5th grade. She's gone off about how the math she has to teach is pointless and that there's no practicality behind it in real life.

It was fucking algebra. Simple grade school algebra. 2x = 6, what is x sort of shit.
>>
I found out last year that one of the guys who bullied me in high school is now rich and drives a Ferrari.
>>
>>27551515
>teach something to people who actually want to learn
Only example I can think of is uni. In order to teach that you need a PhD and in most cases, a lot of experience within that field.
>>
>>27551543
>Ferrari
I drive one too. They're not overly expensive.

They are a bitch to insure though.
>>
>>27551543
It's not a race, anon. I hope you find your own peace.
>>
>>27551559
Well I guess he's not exactly rich but he has a lot of money
>>
File: Laugh-Meme-04.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Laugh-Meme-04.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>>27551543
Don't worry anon! they'll be working for you one day!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27551012
hahahha
oh wait you serious, let me laugh even harder
AHAHAHAHHAH
>>
>>27550989

Depends, you really need high end enriched private school education that actually teaches wayyyy beyond what the useless public curriculum teaches.

Though I just am saying this as a poor pleb who went through the public school system and realized too late how balls to the walls more difficult a good uni actually is...
>>
>>27551255
>a teacher who watches pedophile anime
yea dw bro, you won't have a chance
>>
>>27551502
he crack...I think
>>
>>27551381

sounds like ure a retard

nice
>>
>>27550989
>That fat Phillipines guy that smelled bad
>He's now working as an engineer.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.