[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wakey wakey wageys, it's the last day before your two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1451999097284.jpg (44 KB, 407x389) Image search: [Google]
1451999097284.jpg
44 KB, 407x389
Wakey wakey wageys, it's the last day before your two days of freedom.

Remember to work hard today and leave nothing undone so you can reduce the chances of getting called in tomorrow.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27550927
This reminder is extremely vital.
>>
Thank you for the reminder, NEETcuck. I will try to have a productive day today.
>>
>>27550927
Have a downvote.
>>
File: 1446551220912.png (24 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
1446551220912.png
24 KB, 310x326
How do you like our new layout, friend?

There's many more additions to be made!
>>
Honestly regardless of this stupid shit op keeps posting, if I don't get a job within a week ill probably kill myself.

Been neet for far too long and my family is so toxic I'd rather go live in the hood and unwillingly appear in rap videos
>>
Damnit, OP posted too early. A bit later and his name would have been revealed.
>>
exactly 0 chance of ever being called into my job

today i'm going to get paid to watch the new ep of archer and continue watching hunter x hunter (thanks to the robots that suggested it really good stuff so far)

after work i will go get DUDE WEED LMAO and spend the weekend high as shit eating junk food and playing vidya

i do however wish i could have slept in this morning, thunderstorms are comfy as hell
>>
NEETYboy that's not how it works. Friday's are wind down days, so we all do less than half the normal amount of work, and take an extended lunch at the pub.

I'm sorry you've never had an office job where you're on a salary and get paid the same regardless of the shit you get done at the end of the week.
>>
>>27554046
we accept your apology for never having the opportunity to work extra or overtime for free
>>
File: roflbot-Bisonyes1.jpg (20 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
roflbot-Bisonyes1.jpg
20 KB, 600x339
>mfw it's my day off
>>
my boss is on vacation this weekend and there's no chance of being called in
feels good man
>>
>>27554336
except i work 0 overtime or extra, ever

my schedule is the same every day, every week, but i'm still salaried

NEETs can't even get through an interview for mcdonalds without shitting themselves, i honestly feel bad for them but worse for their parents, where did they go wrong indeed..
>>
File: buckneet.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
buckneet.png
179 KB, 405x406
Wagecucks roll for your new neet name you'll use to make a new identity and go underground to hide from your boss, obligations and alarmclock
>>
>>27554520
>that's my secret...i'm always working overtime
>>
>>27550927
(You) faggot nigger
>>
>>27554532
rolling for a welfare-compatible name senpai
>>
Thanks for looking out for me NEET I appreciate it
>>
I work the weekends though, OP.
>>
Tfw when I've been covering a riveting jury trial for my paper all week. Oh and I'm going to ski this weekend.

Feels good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.