[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this board is filled with normies, I might as well get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_bored_1.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe_bored_1.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
Since this board is filled with normies, I might as well get something out of it.

Normies, what do you do in your free time? I am constantly bored and have nothing to do.

I don't enjoy video games, movies, tv shows, drawing, painting, reading, going outside, socializing, playing an instrument, doing sports etc.

I am forcing myself to lift weight and eat, which are the only activities I do outside of shitposting and sleeping.

I am trying to get a job soon, hope it will fix some of the boredom, but I still need something to do. Please help normies.
>>
>>27550695
>sex
>making out
>doing things with friends
>traveling
>spending lots of money
>>
i spend listen music all day every or else want to die
>>
Boxing and golf mostly. I spend a fair amount of time at the gym too
>>
I'm pretty normie and I don't have a ton of free time after uni and lifting but I hope I can give you an idea of what I do.

I just hang out and shoot the shit with my friends with a lot of my free time. Get 4 guys or so together, have some beers, play some video games, talk about stuff, you can pass hours that way. Go out to parties sometimes if we're doing that on a Friday or Saturday.

When I'm by myself just killing time on my laptop I like to read, make travel plans (going to Southeast Asia this summer), practice my languages, and when I'm not feeling like doing anything active I just space out and watch some Netflix.

I just hang out on /r9k/ at 5:00 am because I kind of hate myself deep down. Also I don't think I respect women
>>
desu my only hobbies are smoking weed, shitposting, cleaning up around the house for mommy, and reading, never bored tho, reading is an infinite source of entertainment once you figure how to do it properly
>>
>>27550842
>don't have a gf
>don't have friends
>don't have money

>>27550868
I tried golfing, but pair work was too stressful, having to constantly be afraid of doing something wrong and the other person in a pair getting annoyed by it, or having to group with a girl and not knowing what to do with a girl.

>>27550923
I have no friends, don't drink alcohol, no money (if you dont count family money).
>>
>>27550955

Do you want friends or do you prefer being alone?
>>
>>27550976
I have no job, live with my parents. No one wants to be a friend with that.
>>
>>27550988

Deal with yourself before you worry about others

I know people on here love to shitpost about wagies and NEETs but once you get into stable employment and support yourself a lot of your problems get a lot easier to solve.You have to maintain a certain level of hygiene, you're forced to interact with and meet people, and you can afford to do fun stuff in your time off
>>
>>27551020
Trying to get a job, but I have an appointment in 2 weeks with job counselor since I need help in finding jobs due to schizophrenia and depression. I need something to do before I hopefully get a job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.