[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: download (8).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>tfw just being black I'm associated with Tyrone
>people on 4chan hate me when I did nothing wrong
I don't even care anymore at this point. Come here blackbots, until the obligatory edgy nazi wannabes ruin the thread I guess.
>>
>the obligatory edgy nazi wannabes

Reporting in. Howya doin' OP?

Have you considered starting a black nationalist movement in the US? Wouldn't having your own country be wiggity fly?
>>
>>27550623
Nah
A weeb nationalist movement would be fun though
I like animu
>>
Do you look like Tyrone at least? Or are you just ugly?
>>
>>27550623
Black people have been here longer than the US
They can stay
>>
Another edgy nazi wannabe reporting in. I'd respect you if you don't talk in ebonics. Fuck nigger language.
>>
>>27551385
They certainly prefer living in the white man's society
>>
>>27551408
US is their's too
>>
File: 29_blkfuer_1.jpg (29 KB, 328x260) Image search: [Google]
29_blkfuer_1.jpg
29 KB, 328x260
>>27550571
I am black AND a nazi, am I allowed in your thread ?
>>
>>27551439
Post yourself in full Nazi regalia and you can stay
>>
>>27551411
You're either avoiding or misunderstanding the issue.

I'm not saying they don't have a right to be here. I'm saying that, if american negros wanted their own country, either on US soil or not, they could have it.

But they don't want that. They don't want their own thing. They prefer staying in the civilization created by Europeans.
>>
>>27551439
Is that based David Irving?
>>
>>27550571
Nothing wrong with black people
>>
>>27551466
>I'm saying that, if american negros wanted their own country, either on US soil or not, they could have it.
Considering that secession was declared unconstitutional no they couldn't
>>
>>27551496
Maybe not.

But why stick up for them? They're never going to help you. You think blacks give a shit that Europeans are being robbed of their countries? No. They don't.
>>
>>27551505
>>27551466
Ahh off US soil
Well sure, but considering this is all they've known it's hardly unsurprising that they prefer to stay.
>>
>>27551505
>Considering that secession was declared unconstitutional no they couldn't

If corporate America can rewrite the law as they see fit, so can we.

>What are the native american reservations

There's multiple ways to make it work.
>>
>>27551530
Anon you and I both know that it wouldn't happen
Let's not pretend it's feasible because Indians got shoved onto some shit land so the US could take theirs.
>>
>>27551521
>considering this is all they've known it's hardly unsurprising that they prefer to stay.

Blacks don't give one fuck about Africa.
>>
>>27551540
Why should they? I don't give one fuck about Europe
Never been there, and this has been my family's home for centuries.
>>
>>27551539
>Indians got shoved onto some shit land so the US could take theirs.

Boo hoo they don't have to work a day in their life, it must be so hard for them. Whites are so evil ;_;
>>
>>27551551
>I don't give one fuck about Europe

I do.
>>
>>27551553
Are you reading too much into that? I was just saying what happened. That wasn't a morality judgement
>>
>>27550571
>claiming that everybody is going to call you the n-word

Oh fuck off

People on 4chan react to mentions of black people because SJW fetishized black culture, brought this fetish mainstream, and gave special justification for unacceptable shit that black people do that is actually just unacceptable for any race to do. You can blame reactions to identity politics here on the people who sensationalized the issue in the first place.

Quit acting like you have it harder on an anonymous forum because you choose to reveal that you're black, dude.

For what it's worth, the people who will actually criticize you are treating you with dignity, whereas the SJW people are just gonna coddle you to show how they're supposedly such good people.
>>
>>27551562
I don't care
Fuck off back to Europe for all I care
But they don't give a fuck about you
>>
>>27551577
And negros do?
>>
File: 1459141815785.jpg (73 KB, 632x504) Image search: [Google]
1459141815785.jpg
73 KB, 632x504
>>27550571
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
*Fuck off. Back to Tumblr, kid*
*nothin' personnel*
>>
>>27551566
>SJW fetishized black culture, brought this fetish mainstream

The SJW's don't decide trends like that. Cultural shifts, especially in today's world, are top down.

The SJWs follow the leader. If corporate America and washington wanted hispanic culture to be "the next big thing," it would happen in a generation.
>>
>>27551601
In some sense yes
They generally care more about the US than Europeans do
>>
File: iceland.jpg (67 KB, 425x337) Image search: [Google]
iceland.jpg
67 KB, 425x337
>>27551641
>the US

The US has long been sold down the river by international interests. If you think these wars are being waged in the interests of US citizens, you're a fool. The US is a failed multicultural experiment, and it's time for that to end. Ethnonationalism is a simple and obvious solution.
>>
>>27551641
>generally care

But not really because they care more about their own people than the union.
>>
>>27551697
None of what you posted is true outside your fantasy
No the US is not a failed "multicultural experiment" (there's American culture period, with small regional variations)
>Ethnonationalism is a simple and obvious solution.
Then fuck off out of my country to Europe
>>27551723
And it's still more than you'll get from Europe
But I can tell you're a southerner so your opinion is discarded
>>
>>27551737
>None of what you posted is true outside your fantasy

Glad to confirm your American nationalism is rooted in your having absolutely no idea what is going on in the world.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.