[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just R9k meming or has almost every girl being fucked by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: pepe not amused.png (55 KB, 269x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe not amused.png
55 KB, 269x241
Is it just R9k meming or has almost every girl being fucked by Chad at one point?

Is pretty much every girl you encounter been one of Chads conquests if only for a night or does Chad just sleep around with a minority of really slutty women?
>>
>Many girls have been with a Chad
>Some girls haven't
>Those ones who haven't, all are primed to want Chad
>They may settle for you, but what are the odds they'll resist a Chad if he comes along?

This is the r9k doctrine on Chad.
>>
>>27550388
20% of the men are having 80% of the women. That's how it is. You can find girls that have never had Chads, but you won't want to fuck them. They're the absolute bottom of the barrel so low that Chad won't fuck them even in his drunken stupor. Welcome to Egalitarianism, bro. Unkess you're above average, you're not even competing.
>>
>>27550423
As if /r9k/ is wrong.
Deep down in your heart you know, you said the truth
>>
Don't know.
My packaging was opened by an asshole who was basically a robot who was able to ensnare me: fat, neckbeard, woman-hating, abusive, posernerd, still lives with his mom now that we're older, literally wore fedoras and animu shirts etc.

Rescued heroically by an ultranerd who appreciated me, but I was really too much for him to handle.

Settled down with a chubby 6/10 whose only hobby is games and has a genuine interest in helping people.

Don't know if that helps. Most of my female friends are either chronically single damaged goods, or in long-term relationships with abusers, though...Us quiet nerdy girls are bait for abusers who aren't even chad.
>>
>>27550423
This is what depresses me, even if I do manage to find a girl who tolerates me enough to be my gf she'll still pine for Chad and probably cheat on me with him
>>
a lot of girls will unconsciously like you less if you're too good to them. they want to have to "earn" your attention and devotion.

I guess it's why women are attracted to guys who are already taken. because then they have to "earn" that man's time away from someone else. it's kind of like someone who only wants cake if they're taking it from someone another person. or if they have to climb a mountain to reach it.

this is difficult for us men to grasp because cake is inherently cake to us.
>>
literally who cares. my oneitis has a kid. as long as yours is child free you're winning. not everyone is a virgin. get over it.
>>
>>27550758

>cuck rationalisations

the post.
>>
whats stopping you from becoming a chad?
>>
> read message board full of virgins who have no game
> think they know what they're talking about due to being 13 or maybe autism
>>
>>27550777
you'll come to realize that I'm right one day, when you're head over heels for a single mom.
>>
>>27550733

I really think it's just that women prefer it when you're not an obsessive beta who bends to their every whim. Believe it or not most people like it when you're nice to them, just not spineless.

That's in terms of a long-term relationship though. Being a cocky asshole helps if you're just trying to pick up random girls
>>
>>27550796
it will get old raising another mans kid real fast
>>
>>27550788
Personality, self-esteem, money, looks, social skills, experience, an even more distorted sense of morality, etc.
>>
>>27550388
It's a meme, I personally have seen way more pretty girls with average or ugly guys than vice versa, and they're perfectly happy in their relationship. Maybe it's different in western society though.
>>
>>27550506
>I was really too much for him to handle.
How does this translate to English?
Does it mean you're emotionally unstable or just throw tantrums when you feel uncomfortable?
>>
>>27550938
> Maybe it's different in western society though.
Western is the only society that actually matters. Why did you thought otherwise and where do you come from?
>>
>>27550506
>or in long-term relationships with abusers, though

I'm so fucking sick and tired of you bleeder shitheads "abusing" this word.

If he hasn't laid a hand on you, he isn't an "abuser".

You can walk away, you fat disgusting fucking retard.
>>
>>27550388
It's not a meme, I was fairly popular but not Chad-tier during high school so I knew about girls personal lives a lot

Even the nerdy unpopular girls eventually ended up fucking a Chad at a house party or prom night or something. The only girls in our year who didn't get fucked by a Chad at some point were either Asians who didn't speak English or revoltingly ugly
>>
>>27551879

Well I basically left my abuser for him in the span of a week so...I had a lot of issues in terms of being approval-seeking to a fault, and I had/have a much "bigger" personality than him, more at the time than now because I was used to acting for my ex. I was his first gf and he had to ask his mom if he could date me, so...I wasn't a good fit.
>>
All girls have been it on by guys who are a lot more attractive than them. This is because men have much lower standards for sex than for relationships.

If you met a girl that was around your level and you could get her as a gf there have been several men that were much more attractive than you that flirted with her in the past.
If she accepted you, do you think that she turned those more attractive men down?
>>
>>27551919
Could you go into details. Especially this part.
>I had/have a much "bigger" personality than him
>>
>>27551891
I'm from Cyprus
>>
>>27550589
As much as I want to tell you this isnt true it is.
>>
>>27551919
Does your ex's name start with a V by any chance?
>>
>>27550589
Well, that's what /r9k/ dogma tells you, but it has no basis in reality. Men cheat more often than women and the actual rate of cheating is ~10-15%. If you're in a serious, healthy relationship with a good woman then she's not going to cheat on you because some muscly doofus decides to flirt with her.
>>
File: deus ex.jpg (971 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
deus ex.jpg
971 KB, 1920x1200
>>27550423

Yeah this, I managed to keep my first ever gf that I met in middle school, but after 5 years all began to turn to shit she started to go out every week end, met new people etc.

She then flat out said to me she wanted to have new relationships and sex with other guy then she left and forgot me to fuck Chad.

But one year and a half later she called me back saying how wonderful I was, that being faithful is truly the best quality there is and wanted me back.

I said her that now that she is used goods I won't even touch her even under the torture, and that I have a gf that loves me so much right now I wouldn't exchange her for the world

Truth is, I'm on my way to a 2,5 years dry spell.

Never trust women, even the purest one, always keep an eye out.
>>
>>27550388
i know a chad. hes fucked 50+ women before hitting 25. fucked every girl in the friendship group

its not a meme. unless the girl is too ugly to be considered or she has literally zero social life, she has been fucked by chad. and its probably worse now with tinder and shit
>>
File: 555.gif (188 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
555.gif
188 KB, 500x334
You should read moar.
>>
Yes
>Sisters BF was a chad
>First time he meets me he walks up to shake my hand
>He is oblivious to the horses body signals
>I grab the horses head as it tries to bite him and turn it to the side
>He thinks I am a bad ass after that
>He is deathly afraid of the horses every time he visits
>Sister visiting grandparents out of town for a week
>The day he sees her off he says to me
>"man Idk how im going to last a week, I have not gone dry in years lol"

Surprise, surprise, he cheats on her.
>>
>>27552359
>I have not gone dry in years lol"

This killed me inside
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.