[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern "men"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: smh.jpg (125 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
125 KB, 600x337
>on a dinner date with a really hot guy (who rumor has it has a huge dick)
>he's funny, a great conversationalist and seems genuinely interested in what I have to say
>check comes
>'so Fembot you wanna split it'
>mfw

I can't BELIEVE he actually fucking said that! The nerve of this guy, he might have saved himself thirty bucks, but he definitely cost himself any shot at getting with me, or any girl I know once they here about this.

Any Fembots with similar stories?
>>
>ugh: the thread
>>
I hear there are some pretty painless methods of suicide nowadays.
>>
>>27549996

kek, it's b8 and everybody here recognizes it
>>
>>27549996
who /chewoncheek/ here
>>
>>27549996
lazy b8, m8
>>
weakest bait I've seen in a long time, holy fuck.
>>
File: 1443200704531.gif (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1443200704531.gif
51 KB, 500x400
Who /wants to die fighting in WWIII/ here?

Fuck the United States for inventing the atomic bomb. If it wasn't for that, we absolutely would have had WWIII by now.
>>
>>27549996
You completely wasted your time on this bait. You just don't got it kid.
>>
>>27550735
senpai splitting the atom for a weapon wasn't an american thought. just be glad muricans did it first and not russia
>>
File: 1443318152810.jpg (32 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1443318152810.jpg
32 KB, 300x310
>>27550958
I'd rather be living in an all-white gulag than this current shitfest with all the niggers and Arabs.
>>
I know this thread is bait, but any woman who expects a man to pay in whole isn't even worth my time. Just shows they're an entitled cunt who will just prove to be trouble later on.

That said, I always pay anyway. Saves the awkward moments.
>>
>>27549996

You're trying too hard, OP.
>>
Waiter! This bait is weak!
>>
Just do free shit for dates

>Makes you interesting - every uncreative fuckboy does some variation of coffee, movie, and dinner
>Gives you flexibility - you can leave whenever you want or stay as long as you want
>You don't spend any money on some random chick you don't know
>>
>>27550969
No you wouldn't you /pol/ autist
>>
>>27549996
And yet you said "noooo diners for me!" And you're mad because you couldn't get a taste of his dick because he thought you were ugly or he would have paid.
>>
>>27549996

Two men go for dinner and want to split the check, seems reasonable
>>
>>27551109
im broke, what are some good free date ideas.

all i can think of is shit like hiking or a walk in the park
>>
>>27551170

The last two free dates I went on were jumping off a cliff at a scenic overlook in this nearby lake, and borrowing+walking a dog from the local humane society by the river.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.