[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3:51 AM >Too depressed to sleep >tfw thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1437275509689.jpg (108 KB, 420x399) Image search: [Google]
1437275509689.jpg
108 KB, 420x399
>3:51 AM
>Too depressed to sleep
>tfw thinking about how I'm going to be alone for the rest of the life
>tfw thinking about how much of a failure I am compared to my feels

how do i stop thinking and sleep
>>
Just know you're not the only one
>>
>4:03 AM
>just staring at the computer screen weighing the pros and cons of death
>so far only pros
>>
>3:06 PM
>sitting here contemplating suicide because I can't bear the meaninglessness existence has to offer, and I am so incredibly alone in a way that no human contact would ever make me feel less lonely
>>
>>27550133
>PM
Fuck I am stupid.
Obviously AM.
JDIMSA
>>
>>27549985
Same here anon... want to talk about something?
>>
File: dont make me say it.jpg (59 KB, 416x419) Image search: [Google]
dont make me say it.jpg
59 KB, 416x419
>>27549985
kek is this the guy that created a thread yesterday wating that robots would put their face pic
>>
File: p1030515b.jpg (183 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
p1030515b.jpg
183 KB, 480x750
>4:14 AM
>still chasing /comfy/ threads and watching cooking shows because food and cozy architecture are the only things that can give me the sense of warmth I need to fall asleep
>>
File: Yuuko.png (133 KB, 234x514) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko.png
133 KB, 234x514
>>27550098
I feel it makes living more difficult to bear when you understand that almost everyone else is also suffering badly on their own. Especially those close to you.
>>
>>27549985
I tried to sleep. Spent half an hour contemplating suicide and nearly crying because I hate myself so much. Now I'm here. How's it going, guys?
>>
>>27550133
you should come cuddle with me instead
>>
>>27550229
same here... what's got you down?
>>
Why not join ISIS, OP? You already have the beard and the prisoner uniform
>>
>>27550232
Sorry anon, but I'm not gay first off, and I hate other humans.
>>
>>27549985
>have insomnia
>delay going to bed because you know you're not going to sleep for hours
>going to bed later just delays when you're going to finally fall asleep even worse
>fuck up your sleeping patterns because you go to bed at 4 or 5 in the morning and don't fall asleep until like, 6 or 7 AM
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>27550259
not a guy. but if you hate humans that's kind of a deal breaker...
>>
>>27550251
I don't know. I should be happy man, things are going ok right now. I just feel like everyone hates me aside from maybe my parents and that I'll never actually connect with anyone. Like I'm just that kid people talk to because they want to be nice and feel like they're good people.

What about you man?
>>
>>27550277
Oh, you're a trap? Not interested.
Anyways, if you don't hate humans, why are you on r9k? How could you not despise this worthless species? We don't even have a raison d'etre. The only thing we have "accomplished" is the continuation of the human race for the sake of continuing the human race. We have availed nothing. No purpose or reason.
>>
>>27550277
Are you a qt3.14 grrrl then?
>>
>>27550308
Please stop being worthless. It's not a girl, and even if it was, they replied to me, not you. Christ. Not even a real girl and you still try to orbit "her".
>>
>>27550306
Life is inherently purposeless and could never have purpose. When normies are confronted with this realization, they find that life is mostly good for them so they don't kill themselves. However, without purpose, robots find their lives of eternal suffering and break free by ending it all.

Suicide is the only philosophical question worth asking.
>>
File: 1445747674640.png (2 MB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445747674640.png
2 MB, 986x1000
>that dull, constant pain in your head on days when you loathe yourself particularly viciously
>those repetitive suicide fantasies
>craving pity and mercy more than anything else despite understanding that this makes you especially repulsive
>refusing to part with depression because of your ridiculous wish that others will someday love you out of compassion for your pitiful state
>>
>>27550306
because what else is there to do? sit around and be cynical? i generally hate most people but not the people i can relate to.
>>27550308
i'm a girl yeah. wouldn't call myself a qt3.14 tho.
>>
File: The+real+curse_c1ddf4_5163740.jpg (50 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
The+real+curse_c1ddf4_5163740.jpg
50 KB, 780x846
>>27550333
This life is not good, nor will it ever be. Regardless of what one has.
To exist is to be cursed. Normalfags are simply delusional.
>>
>>27550266
Every single night friend.
>>
>>27550347
You can't relate to robots obviosuly, so why don't you just fuck off normalshit? God fucking damn.
>>
>>27550297
fuck that sounds awful man I'm sorry
what's going ok for you?
I'm kind of in the same boat, going to quality uni on taxpayers dollar, but no friends or ambitions and a developing alcohol problem.
I just want to drop out so badly
>>
>>27550346
Normies only pity people because it allows the normie to feel better about himself. It's ok, in their mind, that they participated in the social torture that drives the robot into near suicide because they, in their endless compassion, made a poor attempt to comfort them with some "It gets better" tier advice. Their compassion is conditional and limited, if it exists at all.
>>
>>27550392
Good grades, mostly. I was with my family and grandpa for Easter and they all seemed proud of me.

I think we're exactly the same, bro. No connection to others and no idea how to even start it. I see Unis about as rough for you too. Everyone is having the time of their lives and we're just sort of here.

I don't really have any advice to give because I'm a retard, but please don't drink, at least not alone. It fucked up my dad. Drinking to deal with depression will make things so much worse.
>>
>>27550498
Damn I also went home for Easter and my family was so proud of me, congratulating me on my success and telling me how great I looked.
I just can't get the courage to tell them how miserable I am.
Are you enjoying your classes at all/ have a career you think you might enjoy?
I think if I could just find something I love I could be happy but I really have no direction in life and no hobbies besides drinking and anime.
People always make college out to be the best years of our lives but I've never been more miserable... I think I've convinced myself that I prefer being alone at this point
>>
>>27550346
Damn anon, I got a feel to lay on you
>hopelessly trying to romanticize your depression like so many great artists from nearly every medium have before but coming to the realization that you're not even capable of turning your defining your trait into something of note and that when you leave this planet you won't leave any sort of meaningful comfort to the nameless faces that share your ailment.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.