[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is real fuckin weird
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: universe.jpg (922 KB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
922 KB, 1728x1152
Life is real fuckin weird
>>
>tfw you look in the mirror and all you see is a meat machine

Life could be weirder
Less existentially depressing
Less meaningless misery
Less meatiness and gravity

Hopefully the next season (if there is one) will be at least a bit more lighthearted
And make me feel less like a robot puppet made of torture juices and fibers
>>
>>27549733
>>27549790
i love late night existential r9k :)
>>
>>27549893
it's 6pm where I am. ya fuck
>>
>>27549733
Being conscious is
>>
>>27549893

Oh, so it's normal to get existential late at night?
>>
>>27549733
We could've not existed
Yet here we are
>>
Am i still exist?
>>
>>27549953
Good question.
I often wonder what prevents me from detaching entirely from what's going on with me, full dissociation/derealization mode
Closest thing to real nonexistence I can think of other than death
It's not like I'm invested in anything

I think it's fear
A new way of thinking opens up new unknown possibilities
What if they turn out even worse than whatever caused this trainwreck?
>>
>>27549941
at least on this board it is. nights and early mornings, US time
>>27549927
g'day ausfriend :^)
>>
>100 billion galaxies in the universe
>I have to be born on this devastated shit hole of a planet

whoever wrote the code for this computer simulation is one sadistic joyless mother fucker
>>
>>27550043
>yfw it was you who wrote the program
>>
>>27550043
soon we can escape with virtual reality
>>
>>27550070
If by "escape" you mean dig the hole even deeper
>>
> the universe in all it's girth
> the one responsible for your very birth
> it has no direction
> it has no goal
> just live your life
> and avoid black holes
>>
>>27549941
For me it is, it's 4:09 AM right now.

Think I'm going to go outside and look at the stars for a while.
>>
>you are told you only exist once
>you are told you didn't exist before you were born

So, how the heck can i exist, if i didn't exist in any type of matter or form before i was born?
I would only assume that for something, there has to be "nothing" first, so that something could exist. Basically it would sound like you die and live repetitively different lives in a cycle.
>>
>>27550089
>dig hole deeper
>dig out the sides a bit
>make a cozy home at the bottom
>rot in peace and comfort
>>
>>27550139
Feckin' robot keeps muting me but I am enjoying your poetry. Assuming you are the same Anon as below.
>>
I wonder if I'd enjoy not existing more :3
>>
daily reminder that there is a skeleton living inside your body right now at this very second as you read this post

imagine how hard it has to work to keep you upright every time you walk down a flight of stairs
>>
If the universe keeps ending, rebooting, repeating, it means that we have all lived countless times and will live another countless times.

The intervals of universes existing where matter forms in such a way that "you" are formed in the same way you exist now may be a million cycles apart, but if it is infinite, it doesn't matter because it will happen anyways.

Multiverse shit is scary.
>>
rather than broscience, I tend to get more fascinated by things that seem mystical, despite being a skeptic

>tfw your mood suddenly changes and you swear it's because somebody you care about feels sad
>tfw seeing things when I close my eyes
>tfw some days I am filled with a strange clarity and worldly matters like socially awkward scenarios seem distant and silly
>tfw experiencing a connection to somebody in passing, with little to no words exchanged
>tfw having a moment when the simple fact of being alive feels so profound
>tfw a word or number or concept you were thinking/dreaming about earlier pops up over the course of the day
>tfw experiencing strange and abstract notions like animal magnetism concretely
>tfw it seems like you can reach out and touch people or things with your mind

I am become humanity
>>
>>27549790
Forcing purpose into a meaningless universe really produces some insanely inconceivable situations that are undeniably entertaining to observe
>>
>>27550467
Latent telepaths get my pineal hard
Lets have hot mental sex and share our dreamworlds with each other
>>
>>27550467
I miss feeling like this
>>
>>27550644
lmao truu now I just kno teh reality of it all sux...
>>
>>27549990
Are u still exist?
>>
>>27550467
The first two are just fluctuating testosterone levels.
>>
>>27550467
Used to get these feelings, they later on turned more sinister as I felt "unreal" all the time.

Turns out I have epilepsy
>>
File: dcgkVsK.png (214 KB, 1348x1086) Image search: [Google]
dcgkVsK.png
214 KB, 1348x1086
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_trilemma
It's also all fuckin arbitrary
Pic unrelated but it's interesting for late-night slaphappy shit
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
77 KB, 480x270
>infinite amount of universes with every possible outcome and set of laws and physics
>we get stuck in this one
>>
>>27550580
channeling...

>>27550644
what happened to you?

>>27550921
prove it, that sounds interesting

>>27550930
fuck, are you serious? always suspected I might be epileptic. half of my face has drooped very slightly yet noticeably on and off again since a young age. guess the folk knowledge of seizures made me suspect it
>>
File: 1454804484507.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1454804484507.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>27550981
not that anon but i guess you could say that any feeling or fluctuation you feel is just your internal brain chemistry changing to either reach homeostasis or react to some external stimulus, often both of those at the same time.
>>
we just had another reality shift
>>
>>27550201
>you die and live repetitively different lives in a cycle
That's probably what happens
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (9 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
9 KB, 159x151
>>27552420
>just shifted dimensions without knowing
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.