[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't want a dominant wife/gf that nags him every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>he doesn't want a dominant wife/gf that nags him every day to do the normal shit necessary to maintain a decent quality of life

I can't be left to my own devices to get out of this situation. I need a woman to tell me what to do.
>>
find a mom gf
>>
File: you're waifu.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
you're waifu.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>27549474
Eat the pennies, anon.
>>
>>27549474
I want that too, but all the memes about "dominant gf's" are just that: memes.

There are so few actually dominant/assertive girls. Almost non existent.

Literally 99% of girls nowadays are submissive and are looking for a dominant guy.

The worse thing is I'm 6ft4, and I'm built, so Ii don't look like a twig.
I have very dark hair and eyes, and in general have extremely masculine features.

Any girl that likes me is going to be submissive, or will be at least expecting dominance from me.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27549634
I don't mean a dominant girl in the fetish sense. I mean a woman with a strong sense of order and assertiveness. The kind of woman who won't let me eat junk food all day, or let me wear the same pair of pants for a week straight.

I've seen lots of robot-type guys end up with women like this and they seem pretty happy as long as they have decent jobs. He brings in the money and she runs everything else.
>>
>>27549677
That's what I mean too friend.
I want a strong and assertive woman.
I guess this is mainly because life would not work having a girlfriend as laid back and messy as myself.
>>
>>27549474
>tfw my shrink will never just start ordering me to do all the things she wants me to and maintain my obedience with femdom handjobs
>>
>>27549677

Just look for Scorpio women. Are you handsome? Willing to fly to St. Vincent and Grenadines to marry a dominant black girl?
>>
I had a "dominant" girlfriend.
She was dominant everywhere except the fucking bedroom. Then suddenly I was expecting to go full nigger mode and choke and rape her.
Outside the bedroom she did everything, even if it was fucking wrong which is so goddamn fucking annoying!
I know what the fuck I'm doing you stupid bitch! Back the fuck off!
And that's exactly why you don't want a dominant gf.
>>
>>27549474
I'll go you one better: I need a gf that also does all of that shit for me. I just want to check out and disappear inside my own head. This world is terrible and I want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>27549701
>Scorpio
Dayum.
>tfw the petite bossy large breasted scorpio oneitis rejected you
>>
File: 0041-1297539927809.jpg (44 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
0041-1297539927809.jpg
44 KB, 720x450
>>27549737
Forgot related pic
>>
>>27549714
>She was dominant everywhere except the fucking bedroom.

I want the other way around. I'm dominant excepted for sexual stuff, being used as a living dildo is my fetish
>>
>tfw no assertive and controlling gf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.