[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here literally so autistic that they blew several chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1455425339474.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1455425339474.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
anyone here literally so autistic that they blew several chances to get a gf? i just assumed they were being nice because they felt bad for me or were trying to get something from me.
>>
There's nothing wrong with me, I just never made it outside my house if that makes any sense.
>>
>>27549295
I dont know if I had it in the bag but when I was in middle school I developed pretty early so I was tall for my age plus I was better looking as a kid in part because my face was more symmetrical (my jaw and nose became assymetrical as I hit puberty)

Also, I failed 7th grade so I was older. Basically I remeber in one class full of 6th graders I was always told how tall I was by the girls but you see at the time I was told this by all my family members non stop so it was like saying "OMG youre eyes are brown" it really meant nothing to me

Looking back knowing girls like tall guys and having a girls hand on your chest saying that it seems more complimentary now lol

Also, that same year this cute girl told me she loved me and that weirded me out because i didnt know her and she was so direct but I basically repulsed her with my personality

I was very immature despite being the older kid and made a lot of girls not like me

This is the one I greatly regret because I could have had her if I wasnt a pussy and maybe my life wouldnt be the way it is. She was very good looking too but I guess when youre in middle school, unless youre the hottest girl, you dont get that much attention from the boys so you dont have a big head. I know if we met in high school she would have seen herself as above me

If you guys are wondering, I'm 5'9 now and have the body of a 12 year old. It's like I stopped growing in middle school. Least I have a goatee and some facial hair now.
>>
I had a bunch of anonymous notes covertly passed to me in school, despite being a friendless asshole.

Couldn't bring myself to even open them to see who they were, since I knew I was a mental wreck and wanted to keep that and my family rumbles to themselves.

Thought just throwing them away unopened was the best way to go about it at the time, but I still feel bad that I never just broke it to them face to face.
>>
i'm not all that autistic, but i got the shit bullied out of me for most of my childhood. by the time i was a teenager, i was so thoroughly conditioned to believe everyone hated me that i just assumed anyone being friendly to me was doing it to be ironic or mean-spirited. i look back at a lot of specific incidents and realize, "hey, that person was actually being nice."
>>
I knew this girl in college whom I was madly in love with. I've never felt as much attraction to anyone as I did for her. And I'm 99% positive that she felt the same way toward me. But I was very depressed and insecure and didn't think I had anything to offer, so I never made any kind of move: I didn't want her to get to know me and then realize that she could do better. And of course she never made any kind of move beyond the flirty shit that girls do to express interest. And so nothing ever happened.

Now I'm a 30yo khv. I missed out on young love; I'm certain I'll never know what it's like to have any kind of relationship with a woman beyond casual acquaintance. I stalked her facebook a couple years ago out of curiosity and she's happily married apparently.

Missed it all.
>>
I always assume people are just giving me unwanted pity when they compliment me. Even though i always act nice to people, most people (Chads mostly) are huge dicks to me. And i'm too scared to talk to girls because i dont want them to think im weird. High School sucks man.
>>
Yes sadly in college. We'd probably be married now.
>>
I remember when i had a crush on girl on my bus in middle school/ high school. I planned on asking her out for months but kept postponing cause i was scared. And on the day i was going to ask her, i was walking to class and i saw her making out with some Chad who bullied me in muddle school. TheFeelsWereBadMan
>>
>>27549295
They literally are though. A good check is to see how many of them remember/address you with your name.
>>
In an attempt at honesty, I recently told a girl that I was "desperate for intimacy"

I've learned my lesson.
>>
File: 1458968065816.jpg (160 KB, 1200x1133) Image search: [Google]
1458968065816.jpg
160 KB, 1200x1133
I missed on teenage love. I'll never be 16 again and have a relationship. I was behaving like an total autist throughout the early years of high school. I had only one friend. He was behaving the same way I did and we were best friends. But then, he became Chad. And that depressed me to the point, when I thought of killing myself. I given up all hope since then. Few girls tried to flirt with me, but I always thought, they were only doing it because they wanted to get to know Chad better. 22v done here.
>>
>>27550422
What did she say in response
>>
>be 28yo kv
>qt finds me attractive, gives number and asks for a date
>never call

Is this autism? I really liked her. I guess I assumed I could just call her anytime, but it seems like there's some sort of time limit.
>>
File: spiderdog.jpg (84 KB, 897x792) Image search: [Google]
spiderdog.jpg
84 KB, 897x792
>>27549295
>anyone here literally so autistic that they blew several chances to get a gf?
One every year in highschool and university.

>i just assumed they were being nice because they felt bad for me
>or were trying to get something from me
I've had both of these, and I'll add a third. The most common for me is I felt they are trying to trick me into being humiliated. I was, and still am, paranoid like that.
It is completely irrational and I realize my actions were stupid as soon as I am alone, but when they show up again I become paranoid again.
I've literally had a girl unzip my pants and fondle my cock in my last year of highschool, during class, and I thought she is just trying to humiliate me before my classmates.

26 year old kissless virgin by the way.
>>
>>27550647
How does one get a gf at university? Do I just approach random girls and ask them out to coffee/movie whatever
>>
>>27550750
>yo gang how about we go to the cafe together after this lecture
>ten people say okay
>eight people show up
>six actually talk to each other
>two of those are girls, one is you
>you now have a reason to approach them or talk to them later
>ask them to go to the cafe again sometime

Not that I have ever done any such thing, mind you. I've never asked a girl out in my life.
>>
>>27549295
Something like that.

What it has always come down to in the end is that I'm terribly afraid of being hurt emotionally. I don't and have never thought any girl would actually like me for long if she got to know me. However that rejection, or confirmation, would make me feel terrible.

So I'd rather spare myself that pain and remain lonely for life.
>>
>>27550800
I don't have a 'gang' I'm a friendless 18 year old who longs for female intimacy. I have hugged 1 girl in my life (not family) and it was out of politeness.
>>
>>27550829
>18 and already bitter about tfwnogf

On, sweet summer child. It doesn't get easier.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>27550855
I would pay big money just to have a long cuddle/spoon with a qt brunette
>>
>a few years back at work on checkouts
>coworker comes into my area right between me and checkout
>"smell me"
>laugh and give her a wtf look
>she repeats, "smell me" and I give her an even more confused look
>"I put some perfume on, smell me"
>I decline and she walks away

Not sure who was more autistic desu. It was awkward as fuck, and we'd never really talked before.
>>
File: slurp.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
slurp.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>be 13
>be a qt
>girls hit on me all the time, literally saying out loud "you're hot", "do you ever hug or kiss pillows", teasing me and playing with my hair
>just think they are messing with me
>girl who played with my hair joked that she wanted to dye it green and I believed she was serious
>equally socially inept friend even encourages me to stop being a fag and go along with it
>nothing ever materializes because I am so oblivious to social relationships
>blew my one chance to experience slice-of-life anime IRL
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.