[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to talk to somebody! :'(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1419670412477.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1419670412477.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
I just want to talk to somebody! :'(
>>
>>27549129
There are websites for that, like Omegle. Hell there's even a board on this very site: >>>/soc/
>>
>>27549167
even on this board people avoid me :(
>>
>>27549167
hey what the hell is your problem

what do you think is the purpose of a forum like this? to talk to people of course

>>27549279
I'll talk to you :)
>>
I want to talk to people too. But I've got some kind of problem and I don't know what. I have friends and family members who seem to care about me but I have some kind of communication problem. I just can't seem to pick up the phone. Instead, I get drunk and drop off the edge of nowhere, just forgetting all that I've ever known. So it always comes back to me, a liter of whiskey, and this Internet board. Who'd have fucking thought things would end up this way. Oh well, at least I don't have to be someone else with you guys.
>>
>>27549318
ok, you're nice, thank you. how was your day?
>>
>>27549502
you don't relate much to them, do you?
>>
>>27549516
Oh hell no. They're so straight-edge and optimistic about everything. It drives me nuts. I feel like my neck's in a sling around them. Honestly, I have more fun hanging out with tweakers at midnight in a shitty hotel than I do with my own family. It's messed up.
>>
>>27549657
same here, but who cares. it's not like we chose them (our family). i hate that "role model" of how our relationship with our family is supposed to be our most solid one when it is the only one we didn't choose...
what bothers me the most is that it's the only one that endures during our lifetime. most of the "friends" i had are now gone, the people i chose to hang out with. it sucks.
>>
>>27549318
This isn't a forum, you idiot. This is a BBS.

>>27549129
Me too.
>>
Today I wore panties for the first time. They were very comfortable when my dick wasn't getting in the way.
>>
File: 1430932277680.jpg (125 KB, 868x1246) Image search: [Google]
1430932277680.jpg
125 KB, 868x1246
>>27549865
do u have steam
>>
>>27549129
You're talking to us OP
You're talking to so many people at once

>tfw you realize you really hate talking to people, you just want someone to mutually appreciate and look out for in silence

Everything has already been said
Who cares if our values conflict
Your personality is as irrelevant as mine
Let's just be together

>tfw you will never have the perfect mute bf
>>
>>27549923
>perfect mute bf
my dream role for all of this time!
>>
>>27549923
>You're talking to us OP
>You're talking to so many people at once

It's not the same without the sweet, sweet (You)s, it's like they're talking between them and I'm just a bystander.

It reminds me of most of my social groups since middle school, I was never part of their group of friends, just the acquaintance they always excluded in group activities and social events.
>>
>tfw no one to talk about lewd stuff with on skype and show our dicks to each other
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.