[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Users of r9k how do i physically defend myself and fight back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 384x384
Users of r9k how do i physically defend myself and fight back against a chad? I know i cant beat chad but i want to at least go down fighting.

Yours sincerely,

cadre'de deustein
>>
Wait for him in the dark with a bat or something. Break his legs without him seeing you, gouge is eyes out with a pencil or something to that extent.
>>
>>27549005
take muay thai classes for a year and spar every chance you get

congrats. you are now better at fighting than 99.99% of people.
>>
You gon get fucked if he's heavier than you. Otherwise just get into MMA and hope for the best.
>>
make friends with a bigger chad
>>
>>27549095
>>27549098
Pls answer the question. Im asking for aomw quick tips
>>
Dont ppl get guns to defend themselves against sometbing they cant beat in a fight? Or juzt hate fighting
>>
>>27549109
well then

if chad cant fight just get in the first hit and you win. getting punched hurts and unless you are used to it (with sparring) you will probably lose
>>
>>27549148
Where do i punch? should i throw a round punch or vertical punch. Round punch i sslower but more damaging vertical punch is faster with no telegraphing but weaker or should i throw a vertical punch to daze him then round punch him afterwards?
>>
Go into an autistic fit of rage
>>
>>27549141
Thanks for the bump

Fujdmikm
>>
>>27549005
buddy when shit gets real it happens fast.
typically the best victories are won when new technology or methods are used.
get some pepper spray.
strap a claymore to your chest.
get fit, physical health is not only important for health but also if you are fucking wasted/tired af from no melatonin then you are going to react properly or quickly enough.
if you want to attack then set traps planning ahead is the key to victory.
bro when it comes to it be ready for unexpected shit to happen it always, ALWAYS happens.
most importantly never quit when you start compromising in battle you never stop accepting defeat until there is nothing left.
>>
You go fucking psycho on him. Channel all your hate and pent up emotions and just explode outward into violence. He probably isn't even expecting you to fight, much less a fucking banshee. Be aware though, you will get hurt! He will hit you back! You just ignore the pain and keep attacking and he will back off eventually. Don't do this if you aren't really truly psycho though, cause you will get hit once or twice and give up like a pussy and then he will beat your head in. You have to commit.
>>
>>27549198
You know, something ive realised with losers is that they do not hesistate to throw each other under yhe bus because thwyre ao weak to stand ip for themselves as well. You come on r9k make a joke about the autistic rage ( im not autistic btw), which one are you, A robot or a normie? If youre a normie saying that, fair game; but if youre a robot saying that, youre the very reason normies and chads are beating you at life
>>
Hbhugg
>>
>>27549188
A straight Jab for nose or forehead are your best bet.
Put shoulder and weight into it.
Or go for a quick one at the throat.
Jabs rule
>>
>>27549423
punching the forehead?

I read thats not a good move, do i make contact my knuckles or do i form an even contact with my my entire front fist
>>
>>27549005
Fight like a coward. Try kicking him in the nuts, bite him if he tries to jiu-jitsu de shit out of you, run and throw things at him, like stones, glass bottles and chairs. Look for anything that could be used as a weapon.
>>
>>27549476
>kicking the balls

I read people dont feel it during the fight, only after wards
>>
>>27549476
>kick him in the nuts
he'll grab your leg and break it
>bite him
he'll smash your teeth
>run and throw things
he's faster than you
>anything that can be used as a weapon
he'll catch it or deflect it

Chad always wins. Just give up.
>>
>>27549513
Read this>>27549264

Thanks for the bump
>>
>>27549473
DO NOT PUNCH THE FOREHEAD. Professional boxers can break their hands wearing 8oz gloves, if the punch is anything less than perfect your fingers will get fucked up. (Unless you have 0 power, which may be the case)

How much time do you have before you fight this chad? Will people see you fight? Is there honor involved?
>>
you mean you don't carry a knife?

carrying a knife is really dumb if you're an insecure robot like me, but I still do it. I went full autist mode and bought a really scary knife made of expensive steel and I carry it literally everywhere. I carry it to the bathroom. if anyone ever tried to physically bully me, I'd probably end up in prison, because I'm pretty sure I'd stab them.

Chads might be bigger and stronger than you, but they can never have as much emotional instability and as little to lose as you do.
>>
good spots to aim for if you can are as follow(i may miss some)
>upper lip- knockout zone because of multiple nerves.
>handclap over ears- pressure is like dunking him 30 ft underwater and then pulling him up the pressurization hurts like a bitch.
>temples- large arteries boot kick and dead
>>
>>27549610
Yes, he made fun of my little brother because im a loser, just because im a loser doesnt mean my brother has to take this shit too. I know ill lose the fight, well i mean im going to go in expecting to lose
>>
>>27549638
Look i would love to kill him but ill obviously go to jail for that, and unfortunately this situation isnt worth the jail time. If it was a murder i wouldnt need advice
>>
>>27549645
Thanks anon, we need more people like you who gives real advice rather than discouraging words and funposts
>>
>>27549005
Gun. Get a gun. No amount of skill or training can stop the almighty bullet.
>>
>>27549674
information is power and this site has some of the better people in society on it believe it or not, who understand the need for things like protecting oneself, defending their beliefs, and doing what is right.
if you want to know more about fighting then find the anarchist cookbook it has many more places to hit on a person as well as dozens of entries on related topics to fighting or retribution.
one other great technique i like is to thrust my knee into their stomach region then when they back up their gut their head comes forward and i like to grab their head it puts you in a great position.
>>
Well actually anon if he's careless you can hurt him. You just need to know some very basic things. Like what distance to keep. Most overestimate their effective reach. If you try and punch someone that's out of reach and they grab you they can get you in a wristlock rather easily. Very hard to oppose a wristlock.

Since you have little hope of winning be a one trick pony.
Watch shit like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uidHY-HcY9M

All of this stuff requires practice to be used effectively but it's worth a shot.

Also don't underestimate how much pain you can deliver if you punch someone in the right places.
>>
>>27549724
in other words i got you pham because no one other than the people who use this site like it and many who do use it just want to ruin it, i dont know you but when someone asks for help the right thing to do is help.
>>
>>27549655
Don't go in expecting to lose. Expect to win. TRY to win. Also if you can delay this for 2 weeks you should. Just focus on learning how to throw a straight right hand (or left if you are lefthanded)... Get a piece of string tape it to the ceiling of your room, then make a small ball of tape (No bigger than a quarter) Tape the small ball on the bottom of the string(this part should be at your opponents chin height) Swing it back and forth and practice throwing your KO punch on it. THE KEY IS TIMING, AND ACCURACY. Just throw the same shot over and over, most chads actually don't know how to fight anyways. If chad becomes staggered, which he will if you have some power and land on his chin... PULL HIS LEGS OUT FROM UNDER HIM. Basically squat down, and litterally pull his spaghetti legs above your head like you are a olympic weight lifter. You won't be able to, because chad will be falling on the ground... most likely head first.

I believe in you ANON.
>>
>>27549871
I did [spolier]wing chun[/spoiler] for 1 year when i was 14 and i also do knuckle condition every now and then (dont know if it works though desu)

But thats all i have under my belt. I dont want to break and of the bones in my hand. I read strong hook punches do that to ppl, i think i should stick to straight punches and use round punch when i think i have a good shot
>>
File: 1452150438837.jpg (52 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1452150438837.jpg
52 KB, 640x748
>>27549005
just hit his weak points like the ears,eyes,nose,sides the of ribs, and sides of the stomach
>>
>>27549947
You can knock a guy out with a good straight right hand... Place it on his chin, over and over. his jaw will break before your hand. KEEP YOUR WRIST AND HAND AS STIFF AS POSSIBLE. Get your legs and hips into the shot as well.
>>
I've never been in a fight before, but my emergency plan is

>punch him in the throat
>knee him in the groin
>push him to the ground
>kick or stomp his face
>tell him that he just lost the game
>run away
>>
>>27549005
Knife or a gun. I carry a concealable blade in my back pocket mainly because too poor for gun and easier to conceal a knife. Fists lose to both every time.
>>
>>27549513
>shoot him
he dodges
>>
Just go all out. Roborage till death. Nothing to lose.
>>
File: 1459492989247.jpg (27 KB, 618x390) Image search: [Google]
1459492989247.jpg
27 KB, 618x390
>>27549005
draw your hyper weapon
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.