[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullied from the ages of 5 to 17 > My mother does nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1452636232178.jpg (40 KB, 540x677) Image search: [Google]
1452636232178.jpg
40 KB, 540x677
Bullied from the ages of 5 to 17
> My mother does nothing to stop and now defends those that did it.

End up suffering depression because of what happened if I ever mention feeling down my mother attempts to get me thrown out of the house. Once she falsely accused me of assaulting her.
She more then once attempted to have me thrown out of the house because of my depression during periods I was unemployed I have recently lost my job.

She has the same shitty attitude of a lot of gen xers and boomers that my gen are lazy fucks.

Most of my fields work has been exported to India or China or the Philippines dues to her generations greed.

My shrink has flat out called her a vile manipulative piece of shit of human being.

Who here have shit or emotionally abusive mothers?

Pic somewhat related the movement her generation started turning into insanity.
>>
>>27548866
This girl looks so much like spoony, but without the retarded ears
>>
>End up suffering depression because of what happened if I ever mention feeling down my mother attempts to get me thrown out of the house. Once she falsely accused me of assaulting her.
She more then once attempted to have me thrown out of the house because of my depression during periods I was unemployed I have recently lost my job.

Ge thrown out by whom? To whom did she falsely accuse you? To police??

Tell us more, OP.
>>
Yeah I imagine there's quite a correlation between being a robot and having shitty parents.
>>
>>27548866
Whats your line of work OP?

I would ignore your mother ahe sounds like she has mental issues of her own but i do get it. My mother doesnt understand depression issues ans thinks constantlypushing myself to get outward success is what i need to do along with getting over it. She doesnt understand depreasion or mental health at all. Must be a boomer thing.
>>
>>27548899
>Ge thrown out by whom?
My father
To whom did she falsely accuse you?

My father
>>
My mother is a genuine rat, but I'm not being a little bitch about it like you are.
>>
>>27548919
I think also having parents that are too doting can cause it

There comes a time when parents have to step in and say "you gotta go" but it's almost always impossible for mothers to do so unless you have a father figure willing to law down the law you can become trapped by comfort
>>
>>27548938
>Whats your line of work OP?
web design/dev
To quote my previous employer why would I hire you when I can hire someone from India or the Philippines at 10 dollarydoos an hour. Of course my response was that "well for one I don't produce buggy pieces of shit".
>>
>>27548984
Its the opposite for me my mother wants to kick me out but my father wants me to stay.
>>
>>27548984
>"you gotta go"
Son is unemployed is obviously good enough to get a job fuck him however. Parents that do this expect the kids to look after them when they old...... fucking hilarious .
>>
>>27548999
Ouch thats pretty rough. Why not try freelancing?
>>
>>27549073
>Ouch that's pretty rough.
I nearly slugged the cunt.
>>
>>27549086
Understandable. Is it just me or are corporations getting greedier by the day?
>>
>>27549073
>Why not try freelancing?
I quitting my current IT area going to do post grad diploma in IT security at least that isn't off-shored.

Indians have ruined IT/ Digital Media in Australia
>>
>>27548866
My mom was emotionally and to some extent physically abusive when I was growing up.

Sometimes she'd beat us with a wooden spoon, sometimes with a belt. A lot of the time she would make us do humiliating things like eating soap or drinking hot sauce, and she'd get pissed at us for no reason at which point she would launch into a vocal tirade.

She kicked me out of the house at 16 because she found my jack stash and because I got pissed at her for rifling through all my electronic/computer stuff and subsequently breaking a lot of it.

I've tried calling her out on it, but she always denies it or tries to minimize it. More or less a 'he said, she said' type of deal. My word against hers. There's literally no winning with her, eventually you just end up walking away.

I get that my brothers and I weren't the perfect children she always wanted, but I don't think that warranted the intense anger she directed towards my brothers and I. Maybe it was because we were the only ones who were consistently around.
>>
File: single mothers.png (121 KB, 711x1099) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.png
121 KB, 711x1099
I remember sleeping with a knife under my pillow and barricading my bedroom door as early as 5th grade. Single mother households are hellish.

Ended up with severe trust issues, good old major depression, two points in my life where I nearly rinsed with some 30cal mouthwash, and the psychiatrist points towards lack of empathy received in childhood as causing Narcissism + ASPD as well. She's awfully worried about substance abuse too.

The only family member I cared about died when I was 12, and the person closest to me after that cut contact after six years. Been cheated on twice, which didn't help with trust issues at all either (inb4 normie pls go).

At this point I finally feel like getting my life back together and trying to make it into med school. desu it's just to get back at all the people that have hurt me and be better than them; spite's probably the only thing motivating to stay alive at this point.
>>
>>27549115
>Is it just me or are corporations getting greedier by the day?
Both boomers or gen x are in charge so it's to be expected. Western society is fucked from our gen on wards because of their greed and shortsightedness.
>>
>>27549032
There's no reason for a man in his 20s to be living with his parents

Join the military
Go work construction
Go work on a fishing boat

Just because it's not your dream job doesn't mean you won't be better off for it
>>
>>27549124
Good call all around but freelancing online or in your area might be a good way to make extra money. Just throwing it out there m8
>>
>>27549184
Lets play spot the person too old to be here.
>>
>>27549165
That makes a lot of sense. Everyone i know can only find contract work or part time work so big corps can avoid paying benefits. I myself plan on going overseas because the market is deas in my country.
>>
>>27549184
>hur dur a man hur dur
>>
>>27549184
>Join the military
Go die for Israel and best goys Americas interests.
>>
>>27549184
Things have changed a lot since your say dad.
>>
>>27549124
Have you considered a career shift into software testing? >>27549159 here; I used to do that until I got sick of it. No schools that give degrees in it so you're not competing with top grads, and background in web dev will be appreciated by employers too.

I dropped out of school, interned for free for about 3 months, and was making 60k afterwards. Also hated that job enough that I started drinking daily, but that's probably more just because it was an office job than anything else.
>>
>>27549237
Would you rather be in charge of your own shit or continue to suckle the parental teet?
>>
>>27549247
It is a sweet gig and you can just go for a post that sees no action at all or be in the chair force. They pay for your education after you serve with them too.
>>
>>27549254
Must have been nice when you could so stuff like that dad but things are harder in the twenty-first century.
>>
>>27549283
I'm 23 and did that last year
>>
>>27549267
>you can just go for a post
Wait you can request posts?
>>
>>27549294
That wasn't OP by the way.
>>
>>27549247
Infantry only makes up 10% of the Army
There is no infantry in the Navy outside of SEALs
There is no infantry in the Air Force outside of pararescuemen and combat controllers
Infantry is even the minority in the Marines despite everyone having to go through basic infantry training

Most military people work behind desks or are mechanics or technicians of some sort
>>
>>27549306
A military guy said so. He applied to Iraq and was denied so got a sweet easy gig in south Korea. The only time they force you to fight somewhere would be in a world war situation or nam which was an anomaly and only impacted subhuman burgers.
>>
>>27549294
You're 23 in your mind, i get it. Its nice to feel young but those old bones will give out on you if you push yourself too hard gramps.
>>
>>27549306
Yes

In fact most enlisted guys who are planning on reupping their contract request oversees deployment so their reenlistment bonus is tax free
>>
>>27549330
I'm from Australia sorry.
>>
>>27549444
Most likely the exact same deal man. Look into it.
>>
>>27549459
If I'm looking at IT security shouldn't I do the postgrad first and then rock up and basically say hey I'm fit (international athlete level) and not a complete moron slash good with comps.
>>
>>27548866
>Tell us more, OP.
Imagine you have a group of people from the age of 5 on wards that make your life hell.
12 years being smacked around
12 years being told you are worthless.

I have flat said to one of them them I would happily kill him and his mates if I could get away it. This 6 years after high school by the way.
>>
>>27549254
>Have you considered a career shift into software testing?
Not really no I was thinking IT security cause back I deciding what area of IT I gonna focus it a choice between web dev/design or IT security cause both seemed really interesting. Since my first choice didn't work out I'm looking at the other before I get too old to change my career path.
>>
File: It'sDevo!.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
It'sDevo!.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>27548866

Look out everyone!

OH NO!
>>
>>27549912
kek
>unoriginal post
up yours Japanese moot.
>>
What's infuriating however is how my otherwise fantastic dad defends her bullshit.
>>
>>27549184
maybe if you're in europe or in the middle of nowhere usa or something but in my city it's almost impossible to find rent cheap enough that i could afford and not be completely broke all the time and btw I make more than min wage.

I live at home and help pay bills, food and help around the house. I see no problem with this.

>Join the military
what? I'm not retarded

>Go work construction
what? I make more doing what I do than laboring all day like a slave

>Go work on a fishing boat
why would I do that?
>>
>>27549146
Let me guess she's the true victim in all this?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.