[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck /r9k/ >talking to girl on okcupid >she messaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1313609339458.jpg (39 KB, 297x253) Image search: [Google]
1313609339458.jpg
39 KB, 297x253
Holy fuck /r9k/

>talking to girl on okcupid
>she messaged me first
>talk for like 3 days straight
>start complimenting each other back and forth
>i get super fucking nervous
>ask her to coffee or something
>she says yes

I feel like im going to fucking explode please help im terrified and excited at the same time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-02-33-31.png (252 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-02-33-31.png
252 KB, 1440x2560
she hasnt replied yet
>>
>>27548803
>tfw you realize it was all just a trick for her to laugh at you with her girl friends

She wont even show up for coffee. She will film you being there alone and send the video on normiebook, haha. I am already laughing at you.
>>
>>27548884

She seems nice & non slutty my dude
>>
we're meeting for coffee on monday at 9am

thats so fuckign far away
>>
>>27549134
you have shit judgement if you think you can tell how slutty she is based on those texts.
>>
Inb4 she flakes

Sorry for the pessimism, I've just had nothing but bad experiences meeting girls online
>>
>>27549097
This. It's only the sociopaths on OkCupid who agree to meet a beta male out on a date.
>>
>>27549164

Well it looks like she put some effort into it and not "k whatever"
>>
>>27549189
We exchanged actual phone numbers now, so no more okcupid... I think this is actually happening.
>>
>>27549097
this, op

it was all an elaborate social media experiment. just a prank. the girl is probably making a short YouTube social video about how ugly autists react to getting stood up.

don't fall for it bro, trust me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.