[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that society is on your side, why don't you go hit the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Now that society is on your side, why don't you go hit the gym and lose wait, anon?
>>
*weight oops kek
>>
Because I'm super skinny and people make fun of that the most st the gym
>>
>>27548007
People as fat as him shouldn't be exercising and the fact that they are tells me they have no idea what they're doing and they won't succeed.

All you have to do is learn how to cook actual good food, count calories, count macros, walk 2 min a day if you want if you're as fat as him.
>>
>>27548042

Requesting tips on good, healthy, quick and easy food to make.
>>
>>27548007
Because you can't outrun your fork, senpai.
>>
>>27548137

For some reason there's always a correlation between the better it tastes the unhealthier it seems to be.

>>27548219
kek
>>
>>27548007
Because I'm never getting a girl so I don't really give a shit about my attractiveness and being more healthy isn't worth an extra hour a day and eating what I want.
>>
>>27548007
I was going to say some shit about the ifunny banner, but then I realized that most of you probably have ifunny on your phones, and sit in class at your high school and post senpai, lol, desu, and all that cancer
>>
I'm pretty thin and have been since my growth spurts in junior high, at my height I'm simply afraid women aren't going to be attracted to me regardless of how much I build my body, evident by the fact I've never seen someone my size with a woman that wasn't especially famous or rich.

While I do get in a game of basketball from time to time, ironically my favorite sport that I've followed and played since I had the hope that I'd grow to the height of one of the giants in the league, I don't much see a point in lifting.

I live in a city, sure, but a gun is a great equalizer.
>>
I went to the uni gym a couple weeks ago. Chad and Stacy didn't laugh at me, they just looked disgusted. I also couldn't do anything without grunting and people were clearly annoyed, so I got really embarrassed and went home. On the way I stopped at a Taco Bell and got the ten tacos and one of those new quesadrito things or whatever they are called, and ate them all in an empty parking lot, as is my usual routine when sad.
>>
>>27548137
Avoid all soft drink, drink only water and about 3L a day of it. Honestly you'll notice a difference
>>
>The maker of that image really just compared fat people to the homeless

Top kek
>>
>>27548137
Rice or potatoes, vegetables, chicken.
>>
>>27548036
same im 20 and have never been above 100 pounds
>>
>>27548717
homeless people are people without homes
fat people are hardly people, which doesn't make a lot of sense, because it looks like they are a lot of people crammed into one person
>>
>>27548022
>*correction hihihi guyzzz xD xD xD

snnh tbqh beta asf
>>
Because I am not fat.
>>
>>27548007
It's a little like how /pol/ hates blacks for being dumb and then mocks any black person trying to educate themselves.
>>27548042
You need at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
>>
>>27548007
Because at my size, I'm going to look like a disgusting mess with loose skin everywhere.
In other words, all I have to look forward to is longer existence of loose skin, rashes and still being alone because no one wants to be with some deformed ex-fatty. I won't even have that little bit of happiness food gave me.

Just kidding, I am actually losing the weight (over 135 lbs so far), but this is the frustration and sadness I feel inside every moment of my life.
>>
>>27548007
It's "do as I upvote not as I do" shit.
They'll bask in their moral superiority by saying they support fatties thinning, but then when they see the jiggling blob they'll giggle and point it out to their friends and assume.

>>27549679
>You need at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
no. to lose weight with no regard for building muscle, putting down the fork is all it takes
>>
File: 1452659739866.png (378 KB, 556x440) Image search: [Google]
1452659739866.png
378 KB, 556x440
>>27549752
good for you fatty. we'll all make it some day
>>
File: 1459432628167.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459432628167.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>27549752
Dude, you literally lost me.
>>
I nearly gave up the gym when I first started. Not because I was fat, because I was skinny.

>fat fuck shows up to the gym
"DON'T MAKE FUN HE'S TRYING TO IMPROVE HIMSELF"
>skinny fuck shows up to the gym
"LOL GET SOME MEAT ON YOUR BONES, DO YOU EVEN LIFT? HAHAHA SKELE"

I'm shredded af now tho
>>
File: 1450568819708.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1450568819708.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
I want to and I have no excuse.

I need to get over my binge eating problem.

I go weeks where I eat healthfully, but then I inevitably fall into a deep depression funk and end up eating my feelings.

It's a real self defeating problem. My weight is, and always has been, a huge part of my self esteem issues.

I feel like I have a handle on a day to day basis, but I have these days every few weeks where I buy all this junk and eat it without thinking.
>>
>>27548007

It is 99% about counting your calories and keeping yourself to specific objectives in caloric intake.

Using stuff like myfitnesspal as your homepage makes it very doable.

An hour of running around like a lunatic will easily be destroyed from having that 1 extra granola bar, take a bunch of water instead.

Proper sleep is good to, because keeping your calories low for weight loss will make you feel tired with messed up sleep.

I wonder if it is even safe to run or move around with all that weight, i'd imagine being that heavy while jogging would cause your joints to explode.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.