[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder has been overwhelming me since spring break, Its gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (414 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 750x1334
Tinder has been overwhelming me since spring break, Its gonna be hard to choose which girl I want to focus on because they all look so good
>>
Clara obv
>>
>>27547557

how do you do it you fucking fuck,
>>
How do you get anywhere with the hot ones? I am capable of getting 10/10s to like me but they hardly ever talk due to the literal thousands of matches they have burying me.
>>
>>27549979
Obviously he's white. Easy mode.
>>
File: 1458979424610.jpg (20 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1458979424610.jpg
20 KB, 400x335
>>27547557
>name is Khamiya
>actually want to her to stay there
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-01-02-56-04.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-01-02-56-04.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
This one liked me back but hasn't replied yet and I doubt she will.

But hey she's hotter than any of op's girls so there's that
>>
>>27550016

Lol I'm white, 6'2, relatively built I just have a babyface and can't get anywhere on tinder. I've had more luck on Meetme and shit like that but Tinder is just an enigma to me.
>>
>>27547557
Do tarps go on tinder? How do you find them?
>>
>>27547557
They all look shit tier. Congrats OP.
>>
>>27550035

lol hate to break it to you bro but she probably accidentally right swiped.
>>
Anyone realize only the ugly one said anything to OP? LOL.

All these 'robots' who boast their high numbers on tinder have hundreds of ugly matches and delete them until the first few cute ones are visible. Prolly bots too
>>
>>27550055

But didn't unmatch me right away when 'oops! didn't wanna swipe him lol', huh?
>>
>>27550104

you're not a girl on tinder, even the ugly ones are swiped millions of times by desperate chads seeking an easy lay. She didn't even notice she'd matched you because you're just another man at the shouting contest. When she does get around to sifting through all her recent matches and finds your message she'll unmatch your ass. Sorry to be blunt but I don't want you to have hope where there isn't any.
>>
>>27550121

And how many girls have you actually met from tinder? I've gone on dates with qts, have you? Just because you know she'd unmatch you doesn't necessarily mean she will unmatch me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.