[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
small dick sissies of /r9k/, how the hell can you compete with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bigcocc.jpg (14 KB, 498x686) Image search: [Google]
bigcocc.jpg
14 KB, 498x686
small dick sissies of /r9k/, how the hell can you compete with this?
>>
Dont care. Dick is probably too big for most bitches.

That girls got an amazing body though.
>>
>>27547134
Dick is shopped. Girls abs are shopped.

Are you even fucking trying?
>>
>Thought this was a thread about cute, small dick sissy bois.

>It's a shitty thread about penis size.

Disappoint.
>>
I was to buisy paying attention to that total doll of a honey to notice anything about dicks the first few times.

Don't give a shit.
Quit being a faggot focusing on dick and post more of that girl. She is so hot.
>>
>>27547134
Easy find a smaller girl.
>>
I cant. Fortunately I'm a gay twink so I shouldn't have to concern myslef with dick size.
>>
I don't have to compete with photoshopped dicks.
>>
>>27547134
Quite easily, actually. Big dicks aren't that comfortable for women, it's more the way people with big dicks act. Act like someone with a big dick, forceful and confident, and girls will respond accordingly.

Less than 25% of girls can actually orgasm just from penetration. Worst case scenario, learn to eat a fucking pussy. So long as you have the 3-4 inches to reach with you're fine, scientifically speaking. Just don't be embarrassed of the dick.
>>
File: 1449122351106.jpg (316 KB, 754x800) Image search: [Google]
1449122351106.jpg
316 KB, 754x800
question to the femanons and anons is the posterior fornix all that is made out to be?

will an average D reach it?
>>
>>27548123
Most women don't like dicks ramming their cervix. Although some like a lot of pressure and some like a little.
>>
>>27547134
it's shooped, and virgins don't know shit about female orgasm so fuck off
>>
>tfw 5' virgin asian gf

my ex was an amazon dildo-loving roastie and she still enjoyed my small junk

it's not about being the best, you just have to be good enough
>>
>>27548110
>Worst case scenario, learn to eat a fucking pussy.
>omg get over the fact that sex with you doesn't feel as good, just eat her out instead
>just act alpha while being a supplicant bitch that needs to bribe girls into sex
>>
>>27548123
It hurts if you go too far, too deep and too fast. I've had a one time experience with a big dildo and I didn't like it.
>>
>>27548257

Do you have an email? I have some questions about this and I honestly don't know who I can ask.
>>
>>27548336
do you also wana know how deep she took that Dildo anon?
don't be afraid ask away we won't judge you here.
>>
>>27548257
You just have to be careful and it's fine. Can't say using big dildos makes me want large penises though.
>>
>>27548123
Easy solution. Fuck her when she's not aroused.
>>
>>27548496
anon did you also post this in that /b/ thread?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.