[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your employer highers an illegal immigrant and lets you go,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: hard working.jpg (128 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
hard working.jpg
128 KB, 600x411
If your employer highers an illegal immigrant and lets you go, that means you had a job that an illiterate can do. Your life has amounted to a job that basically any able-bodied child can do. You are a loser of such epic proportions that an admission to your frustration with this issues is just as much an admission to your failure in life.

If I lost my job to an illegal, I would just kill myself out of sheer embarrassment.
>>
>>27546790
It's a good thing you don't have a job then
>>
>>27546790
I'm amused at how /pol/ whines about shitskins taking White Men's jobs. It's literally admitting that they can't compete with the people they hold in such contempt.
>>
>>27546846

How dumb you think that's an argument.
>>
>>27546881
http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2013/11/labour-standards
tl;dr:

>The Race to the Bottom
>The situation in which companies and countries try to compete with each other by cutting wages and living standards for workers, and the production of goods is moved to the place where the wages are lowest and the workers have the fewest rights
>>
>>27546790
You're wrong. I lost my job when my company realized they could hire pajeets to write code for 1/5th the cost. What they didn't realize was that their code is monkey shit and their company went down under pretty quickly. I was offered my job back but already found something better, kek
>>
File: 1413496029532.jpg (21 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1413496029532.jpg
21 KB, 472x472
I am a literal illegal alien
>>
File: straw-man3.jpg (693 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
straw-man3.jpg
693 KB, 815x1087
>>27546881

> T. Bern Victim

Way to completely misinterpret the legitimate issues created by mass illegal immigration on the economy.

Pic related: your post
>>
>>27547307
Yeah, competition works both ways. This is no surprise. First-world workers had it awfully good for a few decades after WW2. Then both automation and emerging markets happened, and suddenly millions of people were willing to do the same work for less money. It's no different than a monopolistic company loses its pricing power when competitors finally show up.

Only one of them you cheer because it means things get cheaper and higher quality, and one of them you decry because it means your labor doesn't command the same price as it used to.

>>27547439
The only issue is that unskilled American workers don't want to compete with someone who has a better work ethic than they do, and run crying to the government to kick them out.

The Trump crowd is just as protectionist as the Bern victims, and they're just as economically backward. They just get angry at Mexicans instead of Wall Street.
>>
>>27547316

Looks like that was the error of your company. I never said corporations weren't run by out of touch idiots.
>>
>>27546790
people are not the jobs they do. all the current jobs humans do will eventually be replaced by robots anyway. should the human race just collectively suicide after that?
>>
File: 1457127937042.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1457127937042.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>27547494
>>27547439
>>27547332
>>27547316
>>27547307

>Thinks political borders matter in the grand scheme of things.

>Isn't aware that life on earth is a cosmic miracle and should be treated above all other parameters of an issue, monetarily or otherwise

>completely unenlightened and full of hatred and sadness
>>
>>27548414

I think we should now if I'm being honest.
>>
it's not always an issue of performance
they are accustomed to shitty standards of living and don't mind splitting the rent between 20 people
they give way less fucks than first worlders so they are perfectly happy with wages smaller than my dick
>>
>>27548469

Sounds like my kind of people? Not completely self-obsessed and steeped in consumerism? Willing to do anything for their family? A true dedication to family values and an incredible work ethic? Sweet.
>>
>>27548530
Of course it is admirable, but it's a slippery slope. Should every laborer eventually be treated like a Chinese sweatshop worker?
>>
>>27546881
>preach the wonders of the free market incessantly
>get triggered when they see the free market at work
inb4 "b-but spics are le jews fault"
>>
>>27548469
yep, and this is why we have illegals in the first place. people always say illegals work the shit jobs no american wants, but that's bullshit, illegals work shit jobs because the people and companies that use illegals just want to save money. no one with half a fucking brain would work for that little money and just accept it. illegals do it because they can't complain, and even worse, they are used to living in squalor like a bunch of fucking animals.
>>
File: 0141-XV.gif (27 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
0141-XV.gif
27 KB, 400x284
>>27548641
calm down there, kiddo. unclench your anus
>>
>shifting blame
>>
>>27548530
You sound like a seriously unbalanced person. What sort of mental illness do you have?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.