[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here hates people like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Nev_Schulman.png (455 KB, 1300x532) Image search: [Google]
Nev_Schulman.png
455 KB, 1300x532
Who else here hates people like this?
>>
>>27546736
Everyone. What a stupid question.
>>
File: 1401083510563.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
1401083510563.png
117 KB, 448x539
>>27546736
>Nev Schulman
>>
>>27546736
I don't understand the right side of that image. What's wrong about him retweeting D Dot's comment?
>>
>>27548562
Look at the fucking picture he posted of himself in an elevator

>this elevator is abuse free

You really think that is a normal thing to post?
>>
He's not really a nu-male though. He looks alpha as fuck
>>
>>27546736
>This elevator is abuse free
>Unlike everywhere else where I abuse freely
>>
>>27546736
Most normalfags do this.

>preach against X on the weekdays
>do X on the weekends
>have cake and eat it too

Just like how every soccer mom angry about drugs, sex, and violence used to be a huge whore when she was in her 20s.
>>
>>27546736
the masses have compromised all their beliefs to this good feels liberal agenda to destroy morals.
women are just as vile as men and no one has a higher standing than the other because we are all rotting in the cesspool we call society.
the only way out is justice no more comprising to make the righteous and virtueos as dirty as the whores and mansluts who act as politicians. human logic can justify anything and all this filth will end up in the gutter.
no one should be exempt from judgement.
>>
>>27546736
i don't care about his white knighting or hypocrisy or whatever. i just love that fucking status so much. "this elevator is abuse free" -- what on earth possessed him to write that? what compelled him to set his stuff down to block the elevator door and take that absurd photograph? it boggles my mind every time i see it.
>>
>>27549487
the compelling factor was his feminazi (sexual active other than with him cuz muh sex freedums) said no sex unless you post sjw garbage and become even a bigger pussy than me so i can feel secure about being a moralless slut.
>>
I punch women and don't give a fuck. #FREEMELGIBSON
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.