[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I wanna state a few things 1. Pissing in sinks is a super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: meem'.jpg (479 KB, 1500x1051) Image search: [Google]
meem'.jpg
479 KB, 1500x1051
Ok I wanna state a few things
1. Pissing in sinks is a super good idea, less water wasted, you can just pull it out and flop it onto the side, theres less hassle, there's literally nothing fucking wrong with it
2. Goddamn are eggs amazing, like holy shit, protein + flavor? if you dont like eggs you should kill yourself
3. Milk is the drink of the gods, all of my muscle has turned to pure bone and i can punch through 3 inch thick sheets of steel. or at least ill be able to in a couple of years
4. heres a recipe for oatmeal:
1/2 cup of oats
1 cup of milk
1-2 teaspoons of butter
2-3 spoonfuls of sugar (i prefer brown)
throw that shit in a pot and stir until it's as thick as you like, add whatever else you want in as well.
>>
>>27546694
wow dude thanks this really helped me out, now i eat eggs and drink milk and know how to make oatmeal and also piss in an eco-friendly manner
>>
>>27546761
no problem guy anytime
>>
This was a fucking mistake
>>
eggs and milk and oatmeal and pissing in sinks is shitty and you should die lol
>>
>>27546877
hey asshole this dude's advice has really helped me out I don't know what your issue is
>>
Also sukking dicks is pretty nice
>>
>>27546843
>>27546877
you assholes both need to take a fucking seat because you're about to get fucking slammed
Eggs are cool
Guys named Chad ThunderRooster and Anonymous drool
Milk is the way
Chad ThunderRooster and Anonymous are gay
Pissing in sinks is good
People like Chad ThunderRooster and Anonymous live in the hood.
Oh oh yeah
Wooh
>>
>>27546945
you're not me stop
>>
You know what else is great? Nigger cum straight from a nigger's dick.
>>
You dweebs better watch out, me and my buds are gonna beat you up
>>
>>27547021
BLACK SYMPATHIZERS GET THE FUCK OUT
TRUMP WILL REIGN SUPREME
>>
these fucking memes are pretty good

just like sucking cocks
>>
>>27547053
Get out of this thread, off of this board, and out of my country, you dirty, dirty negro. You and your filthy dumb kind don't belong near us pure whites. Begone, or I will 'Pop a cap in yo ass', just like Tyrone in county.
>>
>>27547114
thank you for chasing away the pretender King Trump. my vote for you has been secured.
>>
just finished pissing in a sink and pouring 6 raw eggs down my throat
#life is good
>>
I also think that the consumption of milk and eggs is a good idea, and thanks for the recipe, and I've been pissing in sinks since the age of three.
>>
Hey guys i also enjoy eco-frinefly urintation, the eating of eggse, the drinking of milkm, and having the knwoledge of oatmel recipes.
>>
REALITY IS FALLING APART
THERE ARE FEW THRUTHS LEFT
EXCEPT FOR
EGGS ARE GOOD
MILK IS GOOD
OATMEAL RECIPE GIVING STRANGERS ARE NICE
PISSING IN SINKS IS THE SUPERIOR WAY TO DO SO
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD
>>
>>27547048
Trump is going to lose to a lesbian criminal, if the GOP doesn't fuck him first lmao
>>
>>27547576
if you can't understand how immensely unstumpable I am the you need to go through school again. I will win, the beaners will be pushed out, whites will reign supreme, and all countries will combine into one great United States and Earth will be at peace.
>>
>>27547630
I look forward to your inevitable concession speech
>>
>>27547676
>>>>>>>>implying
that ^ by itself isn't original apparently
>>
M E M E
E M E M
M E M E
E M E M
WAKE ME UP
FUCK A DUCK
SLUP FLUP DUP
REET
>>
I AM RABBIT
TWO FEET HAVE I
ALSO TWO FEET TALL
THE END
>>
BLIP ZOOP
I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
GAS RHE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
GLOCK ON THE SPOCK YO
>>
>>27546694
>1. Pissing in sinks is a super good idea, less water wasted, you can just pull it out and flop it onto the side, theres less hassle, there's literally nothing fucking wrong with it

I've done this for like 10 years now precisely because of the above reasoning and I'm not about to stop.

Almost got me thrown out of my apartment once too lel
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.